Page 20 of 20 First ... 10181920

Thread: Notice to SAS

Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    "It really doesn't matter because you can't get banned for a glitch. My point is I exploited the glitch right"
    Don't forget he got his friends banned to save his own skin. What a beyotch move.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey now, support does a lot. And really - reporting it to them instead of complaining in a place where they can't look into it is expontentially more effective.

Source: I work here.
    When you get a generic response asking if its been taken care of and people are still playing with 1600 of an item. Maybe you need to light a fire under support because it not working. Anymore it not worth sending tickets if support will not look into it. And while you are at it Fix the robbery glitch. Sent 1 ticket and replied 4 times with the same generic response asking if its fixed. Still not fixed.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

WAIT??? WHAT???

No one's showed me how to do anything. EVER.

I have never hacked, cheated, glitched etc. EVER.

Here's my code: 621-959-245

I will accept anyone's request. Please check me out.

I DO NOT WANT MY NAME included in this fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post

Nobody has ever taught you how to do anything? You're an impressive self-teacher.

JK, surely you guys must mean another Pepper...
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    Nobody has ever taught you how to do anything? You're an impressive self-teacher.

JK, surely you guys must mean another Pepper...
    I certainly hope he's talking about a different Pepper. I'd like that clarified.

analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by (KING) Jack View Post
    GREE you should ban every player who took advantage of you and spent all of your gold due to a system error... They are all cheaters and have no integrity don't give them a second chance to make it right just ban them! The gold is gone they spent it all up let them have it and your game will be better without players like that....
    dude they cant hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    WAIT??? WHAT???

I have never hacked, cheated, glitched etc. EVER.

Here's my code: 621-959-245

I will accept anyone's request. Please check me out.

I DO NOT WANT MY NAME included in this fight!
    I can certainly confirm that Peppers has never done any cheating, glitching, hacking or similar.

Relax!!! Probably a different Pepper. She then changed her name to Ms Queen Pepper Jack or something. He knows who I'm talkin about.

Her stats were weak and her fight totals were even weaker and she has 400-500 of every new RP weapon and cash weapons. This was when they just came out.

Also HTC aren't you proud spenders of over 65k of glitched gold that gree is taking back from you? I wonder what the people who didn't get that gold would think about that?(CHEATER) you knew it wasn't yours to spend but you spent it anyway that makes you (cheater!)
    For the record, that wasn't really a glitch. That was a mistake by Gree. If a player was able to make that gold show up by building/deleting a laundromat 5 times, or if they could do that by turning off their wifi and selling gold buildings, or if they could do that by any deliberate act, that would be a glitch or a hack.

All these players did was buy enough gold to get an automatic bonus, and then Gree sent a bonus larger than they were supposed to.

Gree should have taken the gold back from those who didn't spend it, and then give players who did spend it the choice of paying for the gold or having any purchases removed from their inventory/rolled back.

If something's happens while playing your game it's not your fault...
    Also HTC aren't you proud spenders of over 65k of glitched gold that gree is taking back from you? I wonder what the people who didn't get that gold would think about that?(CHEATER) you knew it wasn't yours to spend but you spent it anyway that makes you (cheater!)
    So wait... Knowingly taking advantage of a glitch that was entirely Gree's fault IS considered cheating, or it isn't?

Greetings folks,

This thread has completely gone off topic and there is way too much bashing/baiting. Please note the forums rules below and upon next time, I will be issuing warnings to folks.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

If you suspect a player is cheating provide their information to support and they will investigate.

/Closed

~Sirius