Notice to SAS - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice to SAS

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    pointing fingers at anyone is the easiest thing to do (including that special finger)

you are just trying to portray a bad image of the Fight Club. may be you are #butthurt or #jealousmuch

as for the home work, i will contact our board of members to find out about Kor or whoever u think is a cheat. we hate cheats just like u guys hate them. as a matter of fact, we "don't need any help from cheaters". we are capable of winning events without the help of any cheater. amaryllis is a new addition to the club and only the Fight Club board can give information about her. i will definitely digg into it.
    I approve this portion of the message.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q.P.R. View Post
    Thank you. I'll be here all day and maybe tomorrow.
    Under a new forum account.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    I have yet to pay a game where there was so much resentment and hostility towards the games creators. The company responsible are normally always the pantomime villain, there is moaning but it is normally short lived and moves onto something else pretty quickly. In all honesty, what we have been seeing more recently is something very different.

As it stands, with the way the game is organised, the focus has deteroriated from where it was 8-12 months ago (dysfunctional but appeared to be a genuine desire to create an entertaining game) to where it is now, with numerous and sometimes brazenly cynical attempts to simpy maximise profit without significantly caring about how engaging the content is.

I like this game, but I suspect a significant proportion of the top Gold spenders in the game are being held by a combination of loyalty to their syndicate or friends, and the sunk-cost fallacy "I can't just stop now, I have invested so much already".

This has always really been the case, people have been hooked on getting strong and staying strong, but with stat inflation, quick turnarounds of the big events, various disciplinary policies and program Changes, the state of affairs feels as if it is building to a tipping point that will herald a downward spiral of the game and a significant exodus of players where the sunk cost fallacy is no longer able enough to keep enough of the top 1% who fund the game around to make the game viable.

I may well be alone in this statement, but I don't beleive I'm stupid or addicted enough to indefinitely play a game whose organisation, and operation frustrates and infuriates me so completely. Something has to give.

Will this work? Maybe, maybe not, It has a whole lot less chance of working when people say one thing in private, and actually do something different in public. Does it make me feel better, a little bit. Whether this helps, or not, it is nice to feel that I'm at least trying to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem.

If that makes me dumb, or stupid for trying: I'd settle for it. It is probably an order of magnitude less dumb than being just as angry, just as infuriated with things and doing absolutely nothing.

The problem is, to a certain extent, the more money we as players put in as the game management deteriorates, the harder it is for that deterioration to be reversed and the more likely it is for the game to lose its appeal to those who fund it and simply fizzle out.

You know this, I know this, but I am still surprised that those with the most invested and most to lose, are the ones most unwilling to actually try to change it.
    I read this last night, but I wanted to take time from my busy schedule to declare this the most intelligent post that any member of HTC-Any-Color has ever made.

I'm still waiting for the sense of humour.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Lol you warrant no further response from me, you've earned your Troll badge.

#my scabshake brings all the trolls to the yard (yeah I stole that from MC )
    In defense of Kor, her long term destiny requires at least a momentary fight club membership. If FC wants to find that which will drive the forum most mad, she is one of the last members to put under the microscope.

I actually love getting called out by the forum as a BS artist. When the facts become as clear as daylight, nothing will ever be the same.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have yet to pay a game where there was so much resentment and hostility towards the games creators. The company responsible are normally always the pantomime villain, there is moaning but it is normally short lived and moves onto something else pretty quickly. In all honesty, what we have been seeing more recently is something very different.

As it stands, with the way the game is organised, the focus has deteroriated from where it was 8-12 months ago (dysfunctional but appeared to be a genuine desire to create an entertaining game) to where it is now, with numerous and sometimes brazenly cynical attempts to simpy maximise profit without significantly caring about how engaging the content is.

I like this game, but I suspect a significant proportion of the top Gold spenders in the game are being held by a combination of loyalty to their syndicate or friends, and the sunk-cost fallacy "I can't just stop now, I have invested so much already".

This has always really been the case, people have been hooked on getting strong and staying strong, but with stat inflation, quick turnarounds of the big events, various disciplinary policies and program Changes, the state of affairs feels as if it is building to a tipping point that will herald a downward spiral of the game and a significant exodus of players where the sunk cost fallacy is no longer able enough to keep enough of the top 1% who fund the game around to make the game viable.

I may well be alone in this statement, but I don't beleive I'm stupid or addicted enough to indefinitely play a game whose organisation, and operation frustrates and infuriates me so completely. Something has to give.

Will this work? Maybe, maybe not, It has a whole lot less chance of working when people say one thing in private, and actually do something different in public. Does it make me feel better, a little bit. Whether this helps, or not, it is nice to feel that I'm at least trying to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem.

If that makes me dumb, or stupid for trying: I'd settle for it. It is probably an order of magnitude less dumb than being just as angry, just as infuriated with things and doing absolutely nothing.

The problem is, to a certain extent, the more money we as players put in as the game management deteriorates, the harder it is for that deterioration to be reversed and the more likely it is for the game to lose its appeal to those who fund it and simply fizzle out.

You know this, I know this, but I am still surprised that those with the most invested and most to lose, are the ones most unwilling to actually try to change it.
    That was truly epic
    Monte is right
    Probably the best post I've ever seen on here. You destroyed mxz there

Banned
    Post Count
    Koralene is not the only one within fraud club that is a known cheater. There are others.

Fraud club has already found the second one..... Right fraud club?

But I assure you...he is not the only one... There are more. Dig deeper fraud club.

Fraud club... It is great how you used to point out the cheats in other people's syndicates and embarrass them in public.... Yet you allowed your own syndicate to become overrun with cheats. Bet it doesn't feel that great to be put under the microscope does it? I like how you all went silent when you discovered what I said was true.

Billionaire, sez, Zora, baldy, viola you chose to publicly vilify me.... Are you man enough now to come on and set the record straight?

Banned
    Post Count
    Guess we will not hear fraud club say that when cheaters are exposed in a syndicate, the syndicate should lose their ranking and be stripped of their prizes this battle.....right fraud club?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyer View Post
    Guess we will not hear fraud club say that when cheaters are exposed in a syndicate, the syndicate should lose their ranking and be stripped of their prizes this battle.....right fraud club?
    They suggested that HellCallsGroup should be stripped of their winning items after the last war after it transpired that they were harbouring a single hacker.

I wonder if they are going to be equally self-righteous when the shoe is on the other foot??!!??

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyer View Post
    Koralene is not the only one within fraud club that is a known cheater. There are others.

Fraud club has already found the second one..... Right fraud club?

But I assure you...he is not the only one... There are more. Dig deeper fraud club.

Fraud club... It is great how you used to point out the cheats in other people's syndicates and embarrass them in public.... Yet you allowed your own syndicate to become overrun with cheats. Bet it doesn't feel that great to be put under the microscope does it? I like how you all went silent when you discovered what I said was true.

Billionaire, sez, Zora, baldy, viola you chose to publicly vilify me.... Are you man enough now to come on and set the record straight?

Post Count

Your best post to date!!

Totally agree

#epic post

Post Count
    Notice to GREE

Can we please get a response to our concerns:

1. One war a month max. The frequency of wars and the money required just to tread water against the other groups is unfair.
    2. Better handling of cheaters, glitchers, and hackers. We have proof that you have continually allowed proven hackers back into the game because they spend gold, while allowing their hacked inventory to remain. This is unacceptable to those who are paying to keep up.
    3. Return the gold bonus to being vault oriented. With the amount of money being dumped into this game, the way the program was changed in the cover of darkness without alerting the members is unacceptable and raising the requirements for bonuses only robs players of more money than they are already dumping into the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTL View Post
    1. One war a month max. The frequency of wars and the money required just to tread water against the other groups is unfair.
    I think in MW at some point they had like 2 boss events and 2 leaderboard events and 1 10/10 event before the war. Basically making it once per month or similar.
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OBAMASMAMA View Post
    Almost surprised you didn't boycott the entire war.
    after witnessing GREEdy's gold sale, I wish we did boycott the entire war...maybe it's time to boycott the whole months worth of events...
    EA VET Currently Residing in

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StunnaJ View Post
    after witnessing GREEdy's gold sale, I wish we did boycott the entire war...maybe it's time to boycott the whole months worth of events...
    Don't you mean abstain?

Lol

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You'd need people willing to forego prizes for that to work.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885