Notice to SAS - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice to SAS

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHoosier View Post
    Much respect to the teams that abided by this. But Gree gave you their response loud and clear with the 24 hour 20% sale. I think that was clearly the biggest F U in the history of this game from Gree. In fact I have been online gaming for 20 years and that is the nastiest response I think I have ever seen a gaming company give to their paying customers.

Lets see if these teams really have the balls and self control to give Gree the appropriate response they deserve.
    you do realize Gree can't just change the game plan...
    it's made months ago and tested by beta testers so quit the conspiracy talk...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madawgg View Post
    Yes and no. A sale can be done at the click of a button. I'm sure MW didn't plan on a sale to last 24 hours at 40% and then another one to end the battle at 20% - and even last longer then the battle. I'm sure that wasn't planned months ago and tested by beta.

Truth is that no one will ever know, except Gree, what the truth is behind this sale and if it was meant to test us, screw us, or just something they planned previously.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Banned
    Post Count

Next war no gold use at all!!!!

We for one are proposing a statement wether other teams join or not we spend an aversie of 25 vaults during wars in our team. Now have decided to fight an entire war without it nor buying any in the next 2 weeks.

They want to give us the finger, we will give them both back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    They called all the prizes Emporer's [x].
    So when everyone gets up in arms, remember that gree openly mocked their best customer for coming second.
    The WD event was over the battle for China and there were 2000 years of dynasties with Emperors in China. To think that GREE named the prizes to mock Ferr is laughable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    We for one are proposing a statement wether other teams join or not we spend an aversie of 25 vaults during wars in our team. Now have decided to fight an entire war without it nor buying any in the next 2 weeks.

I wish there was a "two thumbs up" smiley here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madawgg View Post
    You are kidding right? The content may have been tested. The gold sale decision I am sure made much closer to the event and can't be much more than click of a script.

I have participated in every single event across all the Gree games with this style event for many months now, MW, CC and KA. NEVER as in not once has there not been at least a minimum 20% sale for the duration of the event.

You sir are very naive if you really think this was not a purposeful response to the top 10 teams planned 24hr Boycott.

If it was not purposeful then it was unbelievably stupid being so out of of touch not knowing how it would be taken by much of the player base. Either way it makes Gree look incredibly bad.
    Crime City 273-630-322 and 317-443-276
    Kingdom Age 488-876-644 and 971-958-815
    Modern War 801-860-998 and 538 208 181
    Calling an illegal immigrant an "Undocumented worker" is the equivalent of calling a drug dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DaHoosier View Post
    You are kidding right? The content may have been tested. The gold sale decision I am sure made much closer to the event and can't be much more than click of a script.

I have participated in every single event across all the Gree games with this style event for many months now, MW, CC and KA. NEVER as in not once has there not been at least a minimum 20% sale for the duration of the event.

You sir are very naive if you really think this was not a purposeful response to the top 10 teams planned 24hr Boycott.

If it was not purposeful then it was unbelievably stupid being so out of of touch not knowing how it would be taken by much of the player base. Either way it makes Gree look incredibly bad.
    Not only are they not listening to there players they are going against a few small things we asked for. what the next war will be 3 days after this one is over and now you will only get 10% off sale's RARELY.
    GREE all we ask for is.....customer service
    EvoL

to the core

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (KING) Jack View Post
    Now continue making threads about me
    Who?

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Jack/Solomon
    I have ss of you admitting you respect glitch and also talking of buying your account back from gree.
    Now go away. No one wants your cheating here.
    Except Vlad

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't know about you guys, but I simply don't trust GREE. I play the game. They get the money for me having played AFTER I have played. I'm not giving them cash so they can take it and run. I do slightly trust that as long as they have a profit margin to play with then the game will keep being maintained and updated, but who knows what their limit is. If they feel that they haven't made enough then they can cancel at any time and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

For keeping up my end of the bargain (paying them a little bit after I use their servers and their game), I get some tiny fake reward as an ADDED bonus that brings me some extra small modicum of happiness every day. This game has taken over my entire gaming time. I ONLY spend the equivalent of buying Skyrim here twice a year. Most people that play games spend WAY more than that. What does the new PS ONE cost? If half the people that play get as sucked in as me and end up spending 3/4 of their gaming budget here then that explains a lot of the huge spending.

If I made an extra $20,000/year then my gaming budget would be HUGE!. If I made an extra $50,000 a year then I probably wouldn't have Nearly as much time to spare and I, too, would replace my hard work / time intensive stats with real money stats (and be better off in-game for it). GREE gets my entire puny gaming budget. Some people are rich. People are willing to spend money on things that help them escape: Cars, Clothes, Vacations, and, yes, GREE games. Only one of these things has any return on the value and even that return isn't great (cars).

Do I think there are moles? SURE! GREE would be fools to not at least attempt to compel people to spend more. Do I care? NO! They get what they get from me and they pay me with fun before I pay them with cash. A month or two after they fix the rival hood crashes on Android they will have earned some more money... and I'll be happy to pay.

If they aren't making you happy... If you haven't gotten your future money's worth yet... then stop paying for a product you may or may not receive! FFS! You guys should have learned your lesson the first time or two you spent gold and later felt that you got robbed. Don't pay them until they earn it. You CAN get 80k stats at lvl100 without spending a penny. You CAN beat 80% of your rivals. You CAN play for free. Do so if you don't want to feel like they robbed you! When there is an event every single day and a War every weekend will you scream and shout and hate the game? Why? Quit worrying about everyone else and just play the thing. It's supposed to be fun, so have fun with it. If spending makes it fun than do it! If spending makes you hate it then STOP SPENDING!
    Last edited by gambet1234; 05-22-2013 at 03:44 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Do you remember when this place was a place to discuss game mechanics and strategy? When it was a place to show newbies the ropes? When it was a second free place to have fun and chat instead of give yourselves heart attacks? Pepperidge Farm remembers!

Banned
    Post Count
    Spending money on the game doesn't make me hate the game. Spending money on the game makes me hate myself.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Spending money on the game doesn't make me hate the game. Spending money on the game makes me hate myself.
    If it helps everything else makes us hate you to

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yes Bravo to you and others that followed thru

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [CM]]forgetaboutit View Post
    Yes Bravo to you and others that followed thru
    I followed through a little bit.
    Didn't think anyone noticed though..