Notice to SAS - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice to SAS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Just to go on the resets. Getting a reset is not cheating. It may be unfair on some other members, but it is not cheating. Getting a reset because you got a ban for cheating, like Leonidis, is definitely wrong. But just getting a reset isn't against any rules. And it is not just FC who have players who got reset in there ranks. There is what 1/2 members in FC who have had resets, just as many in Indian Nation.
    It is impossible to get a reset unless you have friends in GREE (I am quoting a FC member). I know that this member got resets, kept bonus items & traded bonus items so she didn't look like a hacker for her reset level.

Amazing treatment that FC (who of course have no staff members on their team) get from GREE!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTL View Post
    It is impossible to get a reset unless you have friends in GREE (I am quoting a FC member). I know that this member got resets, kept bonus items & traded bonus items so she didn't look like a hacker for her reset level.

Amazing treatment that FC (who of course have no staff members on their team) get from GREE!!
    It's not. Some Indians have had resets, stock slayer had a reset, kor who at the time wasn't in FC has had resets.
    Many players get them for a variety of reasons.
    One of the Indians who got a reset wasn't even a decent gold spender, so hardly had any contact with gree.
    You can try and make it sound like FC get all these special things, they don't. There's more players not in FC who have had resets than in FC. This is just turning into an SAS witch hunt against them. Why? Because they finished above you? Big deal. Because they took players from you? It happens. Trying to discredit them won't help you beat them at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    Moderator, please reset my in-game account.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post

here's a short, quick and "effective" response. hope u loved it
    lmbao!

extra characters

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTL View Post
    It is impossible to get a reset unless you have friends in GREE
    lol boy ur just paranoid. conspiracy theorist, i salute u!

Post Count
    all of them are cheaters. happy now? go report us all. u can start with whining about me. i've already told you to contact support if you have a problem with some member. i'm not obligated to answer you, so feel free to consider whatever u wish to consider of the fight club. what ever floats ur boat mate

Banned
    Post Count
    Contact support? Already have....

Notice that Zora doesn't deny the existence of cheaters? She knows it is true....

And it is not all of you that are cheating.... I know of at least 7 that I have verifiable proof.

But the question still remains.... Will fight club forfeit their number one position ..and the awarded prizes?

It was demanded by fraud club last war that a syndicate forfeit their place and prizes for having a single cheater... Fraud club has about seven...

Post Count
    Hmmmm, I remember this witchhunt happening to the Indians as well...

Funny how it revovles around whoever is in top spot.

Reset? Just go break your game and hassle support about it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Zora.. You may not be obligated to answer anything I post... That is true.

But I didn't get your name by accident... You seemed so sure I was wrong when I first stated fraud club had cheaters, you jumped on the bandwagon to bash and flame me.

Now you play the "I don't want to say anything about that" .... Well you have said enough by saying nothing at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Hmmmm, I remember this witchhunt happening to the Indians as well...

Funny how it revovles around whoever is in top spot.

Reset? Just go break your game and hassle support about it.
    Actually not a witch hunt... Koralene.. The know gold cheat..does resets... Respect hacks is with them... Proven fact..... So is josh another cheater... So is.... Well you get the point.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyer View Post
    Actually not a witch hunt... Koralene.. The know gold cheat..does resets... Respect hacks is with them... Proven fact..... So is josh another cheater... So is.... Well you get the point.
    Steal gold, chinese gold, time hack, and so on? Oh geez these facts MUST be true! Gree must be oblivious to everything happening. These hacks must be superly undetectable!

Oh wait, this all seems very familiar to me.... Hmmpf what do you know, i'm still here!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Billionaire, sez, Zora, baldy, viola you chose to publicly vilify me.... Are you man enough now to come on and set the record straight?
    I'm not a member of FC. I haven't been for months. I'm fairly certain I told you that via PM at least a couple of times last night.

Post Count
    Kor - Go ask dravak what happened. Or CJ who handled the matter. If you dont know the former, your accusations has no basis.

Post Count
    I know of at least 7 that I have verifiable proof
    and you are waiting for ...............??

if you have proof, why are you not contacting GREE? simply put together, you have nothing. you are just bullying as usual. what i say and what i don't, does not mean anything. if you have something that makes sense, go ahead and contact gree with the proof. case closed.

Post Count
    Notice that Zora doesn't deny the existence of cheaters? She knows it is true....
    the thing is, i don't like to defend myself when i know i'm correct. why should i defend myself (or my group) based on claims from a bully? first of all, you are putting up things like a 5th grader. most of us left name calling long long way ago but ur still carrying it with you. you don't even know how to carry on with a healthy conversation. first go learn how to communicate on a public forum and then come and talk to me if you want a "solution" to some problem. or better do what the wise people say, go contact GREE if you think there r any cheaters in some syndicate. because they're the one who can "fully address" ur concerns. happy gaming