Fight mechanic Broken worse than ever! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fight mechanic Broken worse than ever!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I know what you are saying, at this time of the war we normally are flirting with the top 100. Not this time, we are just out of top 250. I have android users who are not having the loss problems. Does anyone know if it is just an Apple thing? The second team we fought, bandit assassins, were not even in the top 800 on the last war. After we lost to them, their point put them well in the top 100. Can a new faction get that powerful in a short period of time? They were all strong players.

Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    Even more surprising...

We are taking big loses but my team has got bigger again and i have all 34 fighting so our points are up around 18% however we have never been on the outside of the top 500 at this stage in any of the last 4 events which is when we started...

We have a lot more points have run constant battles so far, good results and in 4 hours done nearly 100,000 points and were outside the top 500 really... really?

No matter what this forum says the points grow by huge amounts in each event, are teams really spending that much more on gold? I would guess the top teams have someone in this forum, I see a lot of people cutting back but points shooting up... something isn't right... and normally I would have brought at least a vault and with 40% off..... well not this time.

whats the point....

Banned
    Post Count
    Both android and iOS in our faction are losing to opponents with less than 50% of their stats.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Level 50 and just beat level 201 with a defense of 5100. This is great for low and mid level!

Post Count
    I know we are focusing on the losses, but have you guys noticed a change to wall damage, yet again.
    I've gone from 3500/wall hit to 2500...
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why do you idiots keep referencing point gaps? It's about percentages. When the stats are higher the swing is larger too because bonuses, etc are all about percentages. "I am 50k higher than he was" means nothing. 50k when you're at 500k is a lot smaller percentage than if you were at 100k. Plan on 30-40% swings in either direction from both players and it will be reasonable... I've never lost a fight and thought it wasn't reasonable..

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rar View Post
    I know what you are saying, at this time of the war we normally are flirting with the top 100. Not this time, we are just out of top 250. I have android users who are not having the loss problems. Does anyone know if it is just an Apple thing? The second team we fought, bandit assassins, were not even in the top 800 on the last war. After we lost to them, their point put them well in the top 100. Can a new faction get that powerful in a short period of time? They were all strong players.
    I am looking up every team that is crucifying us, we beat nearly all in the last war, plus i have a note of some of there past dl stats from our battle spreadsheet the current teams dl has gone from 115k to over 400k in a couple of weeks, they have done well ?

Banned
    Post Count
    How about losing fights to opponents that are 35% of your stats then, with a difference of 350 k?? Happens to me with monotonous regularity. It's a bug and it needs to be fixed.

Banned
    Post Count
    we seem to be in the same place we are each war, but i have noticed teams that we use to beat become super teams. We did fight the team Rar mentioned but i could find them on the winners list for any of the other wars.

Banned
    Post Count
    If the points randomly swing both ways (lol) then this game takes even less skill than i previously thought. each time you attack its a gamble

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We've come up against two teams that I had to look up. Neither even showed up from Ireland. Crazy. And yup. Got beat like a drum. Lol

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by People's Front of Judea G View Post
    How about losing fights to opponents that are 35% of your stats then, with a difference of 350 k?? Happens to me with monotonous regularity. It's a bug and it needs to be fixed.
    35% is not enough to guarantee a win... Remember the 30%+ swing goes both directions...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Now you want me to do math? Ok, loosing to someone that has a defense that is just under 60% of my attack?
    That's never happened to me before.

Quote Originally Posted by friartuck11 View Post
    Why do you idiots keep referencing point gaps? It's about percentages. When the stats are higher the swing is larger too because bonuses, etc are all about percentages. "I am 50k higher than he was" means nothing. 50k when you're at 500k is a lot smaller percentage than if you were at 100k. Plan on 30-40% swings in either direction from both players and it will be reasonable... I've never lost a fight and thought it wasn't reasonable..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rar View Post
    Now you want me to do math? Ok, loosing to someone that has a defense that is just under 60% of my attack?
    That's never happened to me before.
    Don't forget that the defence that you're going by is their base defence with none of the bonuses they may have factored in.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by friartuck11 View Post
    35% is not enough to guarantee a win... Remember the 30%+ swing goes both directions...
    I think the point is your right and sometimes i have seen loses with a 50% plus swing rate but 140k attack to 80k def 4 or 5 times in a row and as we have had more battles i continue to lose most of my battles... theres something wrong...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    70k differential loss. their defense 220, mine offense 290. little off there
    Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day

Heavy Marine Helicopter
    PM if you are a retired top faction player who just wants to enjoy the game
    **Retired from formerly known as The Buckwheat Connection**