Columbia, more broken than ever! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Columbia, more broken than ever!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Obviously not all can be explained by the stupid attack/def swings and other stuff, but a lot are falling into that range.
    I know there are some of you that are fully aware of all of the variables and are taking them into consideration, but there are also clearly those who aren't.

Banned
    Post Count
    It was posted that they were looking into it has there been any word and I missed it or typical Gree avoidance?

Banned
    Post Count
    You can't create a new topic until your post count reaches ten.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydowdy View Post
    It was posted that they were looking into it has there been any word and I missed it or typical Gree avoidance?
    Supposedly, they have been "looking into it" for a couple of weeks now.

Banned
    Post Count
    It sucks that its happened,its pathetic that its happening again and it's pure arrogance and customer disloyalty to ignore all the post without commenting! What about a comment on what's being done? I believe the silence is because it cannot be repaired so we are left to continue hoping that they will work on it and get it repaired. In the mean time they sit back watching the money stop coming in biting their nails as players stop declaring! I bet I know an ex forum member who is laughing his butt off right now. They probably have stopped more gold from being used than he did. Great work Gree,...

Post Count
    It's funnier now, with them telling me it's a display glitch, since I found the same player in my rivals list and beat him 12 times with no losses.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Post Count
    I am over 410k in attack and have over 100 skill points in attack and these are just some of the loses i have taken in Columbia . What support is saying is ridiculous. This better be fixed very soon

103k 299k 187k 274k 318k 211k
    225k 245k 300k 314k 348k 268k

the so called "display glitch bug" is an excuse. i know at least two of the people i lost to and what was displayed was dead on.

Quote Originally Posted by ohgreatitsryan View Post
    It's funnier now, with them telling me it's a display glitch, since I found the same player in my rivals list and beat him 12 times with no losses.
    This is exactly what is so annoying; the difference in WD Columbia to attacking same player via rival list is just do far apart it's not even remotely amusing ... I know most players in my rivals off the top of my head so when they appear in a rival faction, as a scout, I know who I SHOULD be able to go directly to ... But alias ... Loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss ... To anyone that's up to 280k lower def (as I have already posted earlier).

Not fun, not stimulating, not equitable ... And no comment from Gree on what they are doing about it other than a usual post weeks ago that they are looking into it. It's worse than it was in Ireland ... So if they have done something, it's I. The wrong direction. U turn needed ... QUICKLY.
    Focus on the tasks you can control, not those out of your control

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Draale View Post
    I have won with 34k Atk vs. 500k def. that just means I'm good and they're bad. I see no problem with that. I also have gotten 6 attacks with refills. Game works just fine for me. More 40% off gold sales please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draale View Post
    Ever watch the movie 300? If not, go watch it. It will help explain how things work. GO SPARTA!!!
    Can I have some of whatever you're smoking.

Post Count
    My rival list and WD event list still varies the same, up to about 35%.
    It doesn't matter that my stats may say 150 and theirs says 110 and I lose 4 of 12.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    My rival list and WD event list still varies the same, up to about 35%.
    It doesn't matter that my stats may say 150 and theirs says 110 and I lose 4 of 12.
    I was able to find the exact same person on my rivals list, as I was fighting their faction, I lost 4 or 5 out of 12(roughly) in the faction fight, but lost zero when attacking them in normal PVP.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083