Columbia, more broken than ever! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Columbia, more broken than ever!

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Whats even better is we tested this out I have nearly double the stats of my opponent 145,000 - 80,000 but lose 3 times in a row, my member has just 91,000 attacks and wins twice..

This is meant to have a little strategy to enjoy the game, i have 34 members, we spend more time then money to create ideas and plans, but its impossible if you have no idea if someone will in one shot have 80k defence and in the next have 200k...

I know I know but you have to believe that at some point it will work, I also out of interest tried KA to see if the core had the same issues and its no where near this sort of situation.

Everyone says the same an nothing changes.

Good luck all

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this is such a stupid glitch !!

Post Count
    Only CC and MW seem to have this issue, which is shocking since MW brings in more cash than any other title.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Post Count
    It's hit both BMX's too
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Post Count
    Currently 34-18 with my gold player on what should be some solid targets.
    I'm pretty sure those losses are all my attacks.
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Banned
    Post Count
    Other strange things happen: the scoreboard dubbles the wins and losses and we see different positions on where we are ranked

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is ridiculous. My attack is 51k and I've lost multiple times in a row to people with 25k.

Really regretting that $30 I spent earlier on a bank truck of gold. And really getting fed up with this game...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonbwt View Post
    This is ridiculous. My attack is 51k and I've lost multiple times in a row to people with 25k.

Really regretting that $30 I spent earlier on a bank truck of gold. And really getting fed up with this game...
    I had a 300k difference, so glad I am now a free player.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BADMARKX View Post
    Currently 34-18 with my gold player on what should be some solid targets.
    I'm pretty sure those losses are all my attacks.
    Right now I'm at 89-13 when I should be 102-0. Silly Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lost 5 attacks out of 9 to someone with 200k less d than my a. How is that the result of incorrect displayed defence stats? Either you win them all or lose them all, but to win some, lose some? It's a bug gree, you fouled up the attack algorithm. Please be decent enough to admit it rather than call us idiots and think we are stupid for not agreeing its all just stats display problems. You insult us. Not a good idea as we take our money elsewhere as a result

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's because they've made the random factor so large. Attack seems able to drop to 2/3 of what your attack actually should be (from my understanding android displays this in battle results, but iOS doesn't) and can also be greater than what your attack should be, but far less frequently and not by as much.
    I haven't kept a proper eye on opponents defence, but that also fluctuates and seems to favour an increase as opposed to the decrease that attack seems to favour.

The obvious intention behind this is to get players to spend more money on units to ensure victory, but when they display your attack/defence as a specific value as opposed to the range that it can actually fall between then it is a misrepresentation and as such turns it into a bit of a con.

I'm not sure if the WD functions differently and is even more messed up than that, but that's how it is in normal rivals from my experience.
    Last edited by DME; 05-17-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    This is annoying just lost 4x to people 40k lower than me, guess ill have to go down to 80k lower. Being a HLP i already get no points, now i get even less. Yhaaaaaaaaaaa

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This game is getting worse and worse.. Absolutely ridiculous. Gree won't be getting any of my money! Why not just leave the game alone? Always changing stuff and effing it up. WAY TO GO AGAIN GREE...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am convinced more than ever that GREE is run by the owner of City Wok from South Park

Post Count
    I would believe supports ridiculous excuse about this being the normal swings, except for the fact that in normal pvp IT DOESNT DO THIS.