Page 1 of 3 123 Last

No network connection

Everytime I open the app it won't load and it says I have no network connection is any body experiencing this? Can anyone help
    Knights and dragons: Budd
    Level 100
    XBB-QMF-NQD

Same thing here.

same thing here
    Knights and Dragons :Ryuugan lvl103 - XBB PVW YHW

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.

Same, looks like it's down.

Can't connect either.

Oh so it's not just me? I thought there was something wrong with my phone.

One thing that really peeves me is that the game claims there's a problem with your network connection when their server is down. That's bad programming. Either
    a) (easy fix) rewrite the message to say that the server may be down OR there may be a problem with your network connection, or
    b) (harder but really nice) when it can't reach the server, try accessing some other site(s) like google.com. If that works, then tell the player that the server is down. If it can't reach any site, THEN tell the user that there's a problem with the network connection.

Also, I've noticed that there seems to be a bug in the "no network connection" dialog -- pressing Retry after connecting to wifi never works. I have to connect to the wifi, then kill and restart the app.

Agree 100%. I tried switching between wifi and 3G to no avail... but then I tried google. And then I gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    One thing that really peeves me is that the game claims there's a problem with your network connection when their server is down. That's bad programming. Either
    a) (easy fix) rewrite the message to say that the server may be down OR there may be a problem with your network connection, or
    b) (harder but really nice) when it can't reach the server, try accessing some other site(s) like google.com. If that works, then tell the player that the server is down. If it can't reach any site, THEN tell the user that there's a problem with the network connection.

Also, I've noticed that there seems to be a bug in the "no network connection" dialog -- pressing Retry after connecting to wifi never works. I have to connect to the wifi, then kill and restart the app.

Same thing here.

It's back up.

It's still down for me, has been for four days

if it helps, I uninstalled and reinstalled and now it works

Trading proper connection for frequent free gem offers!
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

When this happens turn off your iPad/phone and bam should work once you restart or at least it does for me

yeah i got this too, the bottom quarter of my screen doesn't sense touch so i cant restart the app or restart it until it dies -.-
    Level 100+ Guild "GodSpeed" Join if you meet requirements, can contribute to the strongest guild :] :] :]