Regarding the 3 hits per refill glitch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding the 3 hits per refill glitch

Regarding the 3 hits per refill glitch

Hey all,

As some of you are aware, in previous WD events we had an issue involving the number of attacks before a medpack was required (i.e. "I use a health refill, and then I only get three hits before I need another refill). We have investigated this issue exhaustively and discovered a concurrency issue that was occurring on .05% of hits. This issue has been addressed in all the games, but was not the main factor.

The other factor, much more visible (but actually less serious than the first in practice) is due to the way the game can respond to quick button presses when a lot is going on. What happens in these cases is that multiple commands are pushed through and processed at the same time. So basically, if you're hitting the button and see your energy dropping faster than it should, it is because multiple hits just went through at the same time (points are updated correctly in these cases, this is verified).

We've seen a similar presentation issue with the leaderboard events in the past where a box is opened, and the game tries to open the same box twice. Except the second time, the box isn't there, and that second message is what makes it back to the player (the player will get a "Sorry!" message even though they get whatever was in the box). The confusion in cases like this (and the refill) is completely understandable and we are investigating better ways to display this info to avoid confusion.

We'd like to thank everyone for their patience while we were investigating this.

Post Count
    Yah, I sent my ticket #553569 through help support from battle for Ireland & until now I haven't got any refund yet...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    So what about the times where it buys you a med pack for 25 gold without your permission? This happened to me many times while clicking on an opponents name to see if my Heath regenerated enough to get a hit in.

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    CJ are you saying that when we sent in a request for gold refund, we simply should not address it as the "3 hit glitch" ? we still will get refunded our gold, right? or am I missing something here?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They replied to my ticket on this same issue by just closing the ticket with no response. I think apple will be refunding my money. Crime city had the same issue for me. The ticket on there got the same response of your ticket has been closed. Don't hold your breath guys I'm not.

This information applies to the upcoming event, not to tickets previously sent in for Ireland.

Banned
    Post Count

How about fixing the attack algorithm glitch?

Hey CJ. You don't need to worry about the three hits per refill glitch for our faction as none of us are using gold for this next Columbia Event. Why? Because of the massive glitch in the attack algorithm that causes you to lose attacks against massively inferior opponents regularly and constantly. Why waste gold attacking when it's become a roll of the dice whether you win? Until the attack algorithm is fixed and working again I wouldn't worry to much about the other glitches as no one will be playing or paying anyway.

Post Count
    Thanks for the update, CJ.

Lurker
    Post Count

Sale

Hi, about an hour ago there was a 20%sale sign showed up for Modern war and there was 2 or 3 seconds left when i purchased $20 gold that was on sale for 15.99 240 gold bars But when sale was over all the gold that i purchased also disappear i had $25.89 and now $8.89. Tomorrow is the war for colombia and i am intending to buy more gold but only if this matter is resolved. Plz look into this matter and let me know i will appreciate it thanks.

Lurker
    Post Count

Sale

Hi, about few hour ago there was a 20%sale sign showed up for Modern war and there was 2 or 3 seconds left when i purchased $20 gold that was on sale for 15.99 240 gold bars But when sale was over all the gold that i purchased also disappear i had $25.89 and now $8.89. Tomorrow is the war for colombia and i am intending to buy more gold but only if this matter is resolved. Plz look into this matter and let me know i will appreciate it thanks.

Post Count
    I stil havent got a refund from ireland...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wali khan View Post
    Hi, about an hour ago there was a 20%sale sign showed up for Modern war and there was 2 or 3 seconds left when i purchased $20 gold that was on sale for 15.99 240 gold bars But when sale was over all the gold that i purchased also disappear i had $25.89 and now $8.89. Tomorrow is the war for colombia and i am intending to buy more gold but only if this matter is resolved. Plz look into this matter and let me know i will appreciate it thanks.
    Why not just raise a support ticket?

Post Count
    I can play one up you on that score Thump3r :-)

No response to tickets on gold purchase that became a vault of cash one after initially arriving as gold.
    No response to another gold purchase that went missing.
    No bonus gold from April even though I comfortably qualified.
    No response to ticket sent in regarding several problems during the Ireland event.

Lurker
    Post Count

Sale

Send ticket 2 time still no response feeling very sad

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thx for the info but did you fix it or not...? If not, when....?