I hope your syndicate does well

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I hope your syndicate does well

Banned
    Post Count

I hope your syndicate does well

Everyone who sees this and who can't, Good luck on the upcoming Chinatown battle. Hope you score some points!
    Thank you Gree for making this a great game. Good Luck on this battle and the future!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCK) Cam View Post
    Everyone who sees this and who can't, Good luck on the upcoming Chinatown battle. Hope you score some points!
    Thank you Gree for making this a great game. Good Luck on this battle and the future!
    Thanks and good luck to you too.
    Come join my syndicate, the EastSiders
    add code: 419204773

Lurker
    Post Count

really left wishing for more from my syndicate

I want more strategy or direction,.. some sort of plan.. from my syn. To work together with at least a few other members who are at least willing to agree to be online and active at a set time. There are 40members and more than half aren't even daily players! grrrr getting frustrated for sure! this my third attempt at finding a decent syndicate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    I want more strategy or direction,.. some sort of plan.. from my syn. To work together with at least a few other members who are at least willing to agree to be online and active at a set time. There are 40members and more than half aren't even daily players! grrrr getting frustrated for sure! this my third attempt at finding a decent syndicate.
    Come check us out after this event. We are daily players, most of which do not use gold. We finish well with in the top 500 every event and will make it to top 250 soon. We have people active around the globe 24 hours a day. Just fun and easy.
    Come join my syndicate, the EastSiders
    add code: 419204773

Post Count
    Thanks a bunch....

Banned
    Post Count
    My syn is doing amazing !

Post Count
    thanks, i hope yours does well too.

Lurker
    Post Count
    i pretty much just started playing, but very active. My question is, how can you get syndicate members when it seems everyone are already in their own?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post

Did you find a new solid new home yet?