Notice to gree: - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice to gree:

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Respect.

Out of respect I am advising my syndicate not to purchase gold for the first 24 hours.

Post Count
    It's not a boycott! It's a call for a group of people to voluntarily abstain from buying something!

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree, this is no boycott

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    I read that to mean its business as usual. If the lowers wanna spend less and make less work for us then good for us. It'll give the illusion that we are participating in this. Otherwise, we're spending as much as needed to hold first place. Boycott or not.
    i am sure there are members of fc who find it embarrassing. they are the one syndicate who least needs to worry about coming from behind. like a child who will only play madden with the all-pro team.

Post Count
    Does anyone have a current list of participating syndicates?

Banned
    Post Count
    the top ten from the last war for sure and a few others have chimed in.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    i am sure there are members of fc who find it embarrassing. they are the one syndicate who least needs to worry about coming from behind. like a child who will only play madden with the all-pro team.
    Actually it's nothing like that. They ARE the all-pro team.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    FIGHT CLUB did not sign any petition. Nor were we instrumental in this group. From the start of being invited into your chat, our stance was we would try to win #1. We try to get a comfortable lead and if no other team pushes us we will stop. Other teams expenditures are up to them. Not us. Our position on this has not and will not change.

We play the game to have fun and to win. We are going to try to win again. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the battles. I know I will.

Regards,

Cerberus
    EE

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic Earl View Post
    FIGHT CLUB did not sign any petition. Nor were we instrumental in this group. From the start of being invited into your chat, our stance was we would try to win #1. We try to get a comfortable lead and if no other team pushes us we will stop. Other teams expenditures are up to them. Not us. Our position on this has not and will not change.

We play the game to have fun and to win. We are going to try to win again. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the battles. I know I will.

Regards,

Cerberus
    care to deny if there are any gree employees in fight club? or would you rather gloss over that?

Post Count
    I hear Montecore works for gree. He's in charge of customer service. Obvious, isn't it?
    Still mad at Bostick.

Banned
    Post Count
    Montecore, i see you've been getting bitter because silent came second last war after spending so much money, but gree loves you all.

Now op you a bit stupid making a thread to abstain only because you don't get paid till Saturday.
    If you were any serious in your thinking you would have deleted the game counted your loses & moved on but not once but twice had the urge to post a thread with no base on why anyone should abstain & what are you trying to achieve in not buying gold for a day.
    It hardly cost gree much putting a number on a drawing and coding it to the server so even if 50 vaults are sold in the one day they still make profit.

Now stop crying that you have no money till Saturday to buy gold as we don't really care to be honest.

Banned
    Post Count
    care to deny if there are any gree employees in fight club? or would you rather gloss over that?
    I confirm that there are no Gree employees in FC

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSir View Post
    Montecore, i see you've been getting bitter because silent came second last war after spending so much money, but gree loves you all.

Now op you a bit stupid making a thread to abstain only because you don't get paid till Saturday.
    If you were any serious in your thinking you would have deleted the game counted your loses & moved on but not once but twice had the urge to post a thread with no base on why anyone should abstain & what are you trying to achieve in not buying gold for a day.
    It hardly cost gree much putting a number on a drawing and coding it to the server so even if 50 vaults are sold in the one day they still make profit.

Now stop crying that you have no money till Saturday to buy gold as we don't really care to be honest.
    there are aspects of this game i dont like, but coming in second is not one of them. i am wondering why fight club wont deny having one or more gree employees.

Post Count
    there are aspects of this game i dont like, but coming in second is not one of them. i am wondering why fight club wont deny having one or more gree employees.
    I notice you still haven't denied that YOU work for gree either!

#smug
    Still mad at Bostick.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    I confirm that there are no Gree employees in FC
    are you 100% certain and would you bet your life on it?