Notice to gree: - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice to gree:

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Recruit View Post
    Totally agree - I had a number of dealings with him & I was happy most of the time.

Can't be happy all the time.

If CJ is gone what is stopping someone else replying?
    Sirrus or whatever replies and keeps the KA side up to date. I also saw someone else that was running in the MW forums recently. Haven't seen CJ in about a week...
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    They laid off 30 employees from their San Francisco office. Not sure if CJ is around any longer I hope so, he was the only decent one.
    CJ54 has no feel for crime city or its players. He is selective in what he addresses or who he dealt with. Instead of communicating they lock threads and ban. This forum is run just as poorly as the game itself.

Banned
    Post Count
    As I have not entered into any contract to purchase any gold this week, I am going to abstain until at least Saturday.

Banned
    Post Count
    On a different note.... I hope Gree reaches out to the players and does make a legitimate effort to be more attentive to their customers ....they are about to enter into one of the least profitable quarters and their earnings will certainly drop once again

( as a matter of practice, summer months are particularly tough for online gaming companies as many of their consumers embark on vacation or simply want to enjoy the good weather and not sit inside playing online)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Welsh Dragon View Post
    Truer words were....................never spoken, mate.
    goodness......even hatta is back for the mancott.

Welcome back chappy.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    This isn't a boycott! It's a call for a group to join a voluntary abstention from buying something!

eyeroll.jpg

inbeforethelock.jpg
    That's the textbook definition of a boycott lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Welsh Dragon View Post
    How's it swinging these days,Jba?
    a little further left than normal, but not too terribly bad. Still getting your CoC on?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maintain our number 1 position, lol I doubt anyone in the top ten has any fun playing this game at all. It's all so pathetically funny.

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count

24 hour gold sale LOL

Well... someone from Gree is paying attention and testing the resolve of the top 10. Will you hold off on buying gold for 24 hours or buy them at a premium 24 hours later?

If you hold off for 24 hours... Gree ends up making more money. If you buy now... you are breaking your pledge.

This is too funny. It is time to play hardball because this 24 hour thing isn't working. LOL

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree pulled a fast one didn't they? Very sneaky!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    20% Off Gold - I won't get a chance to buy it

Post Count
    I need a clarification on this NON-BOYCOTT GOLD ABSTENTION does 24 HR lock down begins when the war starts or when the gold sale starts?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dthfrmabv View Post
    I need a clarification on this NON-BOYCOTT GOLD ABSTENTION does 24 HR lock down begins when the war starts or when the gold sale starts?
    We can't tell people what to do but as the sale has started I am abstaining from now.

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count

Break down of the Union

If people are already playing semantics of "when does the 24 hour gold ban" start... the Crime City Union has fallen like the Soviet Union. LOL

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy View Post
    If people are already playing semantics of "when does the 24 hour gold ban" start... the Crime City Union has fallen like the Soviet Union. LOL
    I think there's nothing wrong in asking and knowing more. Why would it have to mean it's the end of the world everytime there's an earthquake? You've made your point clear on where you stand on this and no one bothered to heckle you for it. Everyone hopes to gain from this, as do you. I respect those teams for what they do in trying to stand up for every player's interest, and wish them success.