Notice to gree:

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice to gree:

Banned
    Post Count

Exclamation Notice to gree:

I have amended the 'deleted' thread - I hope this is now within GREE's posting guidelines.

**** Please note this is not a boycott. This is an invitation for like minded members and syndicates to join in our voluntary abstention of buying gold in the first 24 hours of the war ****

Banned
    Post Count

Exclamation

The top groups in this game, those who are paying more than 1/3 of the money into each war, have collaborated and decided to put our collective foot down. We are tired of being abused customers with poor customer service, tired of being pitted against one another for Gree to make exuberant profits without returning a worthwhile product. We demand a representative of Gree establish an open line of communication to resolve a number of major grievances. These include *but are not limited* to the following:

1. One war a month max. The frequency of wars and the money required just to tread water against the other groups is unfair.
    2. Better handling of cheaters, glitchers, and hackers. We have proof that you have continually allowed proven hackers back into the game because they spend gold, while allowing their hacked inventory to remain. This is unacceptable to those who are paying to keep up.
    3. Return the gold bonus to being vault oriented. With the amount of money being dumped into this game, the way the program was changed in the cover of darkness without alerting the members is unacceptable and raising the requirements for bonuses only robs players of more money than they are already dumping into the game.

All of these will help the product remain profitable and sustainable over a long period of time.

As a show of our ability to work together and take back the game as paying customers, we will be participating in an 24 hour gold buying abstention for the upcoming Chinatown Throwdown and will coordinate our gold efforts for the remainder of the war to reduce costs. This will be our first measure with more to follow if our demands are not addressed.

We offer any other groups who wish to participate in this petition to sign below and signify your participation if you would like to opt out of participating in the buying of or using of gold for the first 24 hours of the upcoming war.

Signed
    -COLD Karma Mafia, Famous When Dead, HellCalls Group, Henchman's True Calling, Infamous Syndicate, Indian Nation, Silent Assassins, Sunnyvale, The Buckwheat Connection

Note: FC is a signatory to this petition, was instrumental in its formulation, and supports its cause. They have elected to hold the fort at the number one spot and will be limiting gold expenditures over the first 24 hours to only the required amount to maintain such position

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As the leader of Band of Brothers we will be discussing this today and see if we want to participate in the voluntary abstention. My personal feeling is to support this but won't officially until it has been discussed.

Band of brothers
    -BoB- Brian G

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
    I have amended the 'deleted' thread - I hope this is now within GREE's posting guidelines.

**** Please note this is not a boycott. This is an invitation for like minded members and syndicates to join in our voluntary abstention of buying gold in the first 24 hours of the war ****
    As long as you are not calling for a boycott which you clearly are not I cannot see how it violates GREE's rules

Post Count
    This isn't a boycott! It's a call for a group to join a voluntary abstention from buying something!

eyeroll.jpg

inbeforethelock.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Here we go again...

Banned
    Post Count
    If it walks like a duck....

Consistent Contributor tassychris's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    This isn't a boycott! It's a call for a group to join a voluntary abstention from buying something!

eyeroll.jpg

inbeforethelock.jpg
    Lol I was thinking the same. .....lookup abstention

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tassychris View Post
    .lookup abstention
    Abstention: voluntary decision not to act; the act of refraining or abstaining

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Banned
    Post Count
    Aren't I sexy?

Banned
    Post Count
    i cant believe fight club will only join in so long as they keep their lead. but i guess since they have at least one gree employee they might have other reasons.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    i cant believe fight club will only join in so long as they keep their lead. but i guess since they have at least one gree employee they might have other reasons.
    your posts get sillier every day.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    your posts get sillier every day.
    what part was silly?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I read that to mean its business as usual. If the lowers wanna spend less and make less work for us then good for us. It'll give the illusion that we are participating in this. Otherwise, we're spending as much as needed to hold first place. Boycott or not.