Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    22 have a 5 week old son named brandon been playing for a year this coming December

Hey everyone come join "the fire dragon34" you only have to be level 11 but only regularly active players only plz. The guild is level 23 but we have high level players and do well in guild battles.

Hey guys, hope your having a good Holiday Season! Please vote for Krypt on the Epic Boss voting page on the Full Site. I can use all the votes I can get. Thanks everyone and happy playing!

Potatoes

I am a 17 years old female. My bday is on February 23th so I am almost 18, which is very exciting, because I've lived in the netherlands for my whole life and you might have heard that everything is 18+ now (drinking, clubbing) so I can finally have fun again(well legally then). I've played guitar for 10 years and I like playing other instruments too. I've also played field hockey for a few years now. I am in my last year before I graduate, so I will be a student in a half year living in Amsterdam if things work out right. Hmm do I have more things to tell... I have a nice big ginger cat named Fred, I like the sun and the summer, I like hanging out with friends and I can enjoy both partying and watching a football game on the couch

Gaming>Age

KnD is an awesome game, great community. My guild is mostly older people from what I've been told, personally I'm 20 and play a lot, only game I have left on my phone.

Yeouch- 45 years old here, and playing daily. I also remember Pong...LOL.

***Star Hunters***

Hey everyone Star Hunters is still recruiting! We need some great active players to come join us on the battlefield! Place top 50 in the last war and expecting to do around the same in the upcoming events with your help we can go to the top!! All elements are maxed as well as the guild level. Contact me on the free app called Line for more info my id is castiel_one I'll see you there!