Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Grruumm View Post
    #1 wish - add Android friends to ios and vice versa, is this ever possible?
    It is not possible. Wise one has stated once before. I wouldn't want this anyways, iOS people would have such a majorily huge advantage over android users, even if both are level 100+ the iOS person has probably played a lot longer and had the ability to obtain a lot of the + versions of all the recent boss armors that have been incredibly strong where few android players would

Unhappy

I'm still getting a lot of problems relating to game progress disappearing between play 'sessions'. I killed the same level of the epic boss 3 times the other day, even more frustrating when I noticed that using friends for assistance WAS saved/counted but progress gained from that assistance was not.

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    Just change armor on your main knight first, that will ensure that everything you've done up to that point is backed up on Gree's servers.
    I've been doing this everytime, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not, once it even appeared to save my progress throughout the day then in the evening reverted all the way back to where I was first thing in the morning, which I thought was very weird :/

I've reinstalled a few times, killed all other tasks, swapped between wifi and mobile data connections and so far can see no kind of pattern whatsoever. Is there anything else I can try to 'force' a save??

I feel as if I just want a dirty big ugly 'save my progress and quit' button somewhere on the android version is there a 'known issues' info source for current versions?

hello all

my game id WBB CDB YBP

Deva

I understand that ios players are having too easy a time with epic bosses.

I imagine that having 10 lvl 100 friends using nemisi armor is easy to get. I am doing a reasonably good jobin the android game, I will hit lvl 100 soon and then start trying to get my own armours. But even then I will have a hard time doing well as I only have 6 lvl 100+ friends (that might be all of them) and very few using nemisis armour.

It also sounds like guilds will be buffing players. We do not have guilds, we do not have buffs.

tone down the epic bosses to pre twin - jian levels please

players reading this - ign is cire. if I can help you or vice versa, feel free to add me.

I paid for some gems for KnD but didnt get them. i sent 2 support tickets off and no reply. I cant start my own thread so have to post on others. Any idea what i can do please.I want my gems i paid for :-( many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rfinn View Post
    I paid for some gems for KnD but didnt get them. i sent 2 support tickets off and no reply. I cant start my own thread so have to post on others. Any idea what i can do please.I want my gems i paid for :-( many thanks
    PM Wise One for help

is the android version still in beta testing? I just started playing 2 days ago and have noticed that whenever you click video offer it merely displays an ad saying run this app and receive x amount of gems. Other than that the only thing I can find is that iOS has a guild function and we so far do not?

Quote Originally Posted by GsNp View Post
    is the android version still in beta testing? I just started playing 2 days ago and have noticed that whenever you click video offer it merely displays an ad saying run this app and receive x amount of gems. Other than that the only thing I can find is that iOS has a guild function and we so far do not?
    If I'm not wrong the guilds aren't out for android yet.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Shame, seems like an exciting feature to have. Can't wait till it's released though. Do you happen to know how it works on iOS? I guess I could download the game on my iTouch and give it a shot, but meh. Effort >_>

Quote Originally Posted by GsNp View Post
    Shame, seems like an exciting feature to have. Can't wait till it's released though. Do you happen to know how it works on iOS? I guess I could download the game on my iTouch and give it a shot, but meh. Effort >_>
    You join a guild, do guild quests, level the guild up, and also get bonuses to your armor - like 5% to all fire armors. Guild wars aren't out yet though.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Eventually, but since Android is so fresh out in the wild, we need to make sure that it's stable before we can push something as big as guilds. But, it will!

Free Gems + Friends

Currently playing android, started maybe a week ago loving the game btw. Can't wait to see it catch up to IOS so we can get everything I've been reading about ^^.

Anyway; unlike many others I seem to be receiving giant amounts of video ad things for free gems. First off it was maybe 15? Then one day i had gotten at least 70! Now it seems to be infinite, sometimes it'll say theres none left but right after another click theres more.

Also I'm not sure if this is how the friend system works, but recently when inviting friends on quests they either started with near 20hp or where already dead. I can't progress from here now without them . Anyway I just thought I'd let you guys know, I'll probably report back when I find anything new too.

Is anyone on android having a problem of not being able to play at all? my girlfriend's game won't get passed loading screen after she updated it

Quote Originally Posted by HKRosset View Post
    Anyway; unlike many others I seem to be receiving giant amounts of video ad things for free gems. First off it was maybe 15? Then one day i had gotten at least 70! Now it seems to be infinite, sometimes it'll say theres none left but right after another click theres more.
    That's really crazy. I did the video offers the second or third day I had been playing.. I think I got like 15 but they never reset for me. Kinda wish it would be like a weekly or daily refresh.. Even like 5-10 crystals/day or week would be better than none Or relying on solely quests. Also, I did the other offers.. A couple never gave me anything. (The eharmony one and the fun pass although I think you have to pay for the funpass I couldn't even figure out how to sign up)...other than that the game is phenomenal and I can't wait to experience the guild wars. Anyone can add me although my friend list is just about full. My code is: WBB-BYB-RXB I'm level 48 after a week and counting... I got the pyromancers mantle yesterday had to get my bro and his gf to sign up so I could get a few extra gems to beat her. Is it just me or on fight 16 after you get the last pieces did her stats drop? I though she was at like 18k/900/700 and on 16 she's got like 17k/800/600 (HP/atk/def)..rant rant rant

Actually her stats at 16 are something like13k/700/300