Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    I have the same issue with friends list lag, like everyone else I had that all important help when I started out and I do my best to repay the favor, but it's gotten to the point where it's almost unbearable. I deleted random friends once they reach level 50, but even doing that keeps my friends list between 80-100, that's a huge issue that should have been fixed long ago.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

Fusion master bug

I received a Chimera Corps from a chest a while back (maybe 2 days ago). Today, I received one from a fusion for the quest. Both are still level 1. I was going to use them for enhancement fodder. Unfortunately, when I start an enhance with the "Select a base armor set", I can see both. However, once I pick the armor to be enhanced (level 24 Crius+), only 1 of the two Chimera Corps will show up to be added in as the armor to be consumed.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    I received a Chimera Corps from a chest a while back (maybe 2 days ago). Today, I received one from a fusion for the quest. Both are still level 1. I was going to use them for enhancement fodder. Unfortunately, when I start an enhance with the "Select a base armor set", I can see both. However, once I pick the armor to be enhanced (level 24 Crius+), only 1 of the two Chimera Corps will show up to be added in as the armor to be consumed.
    Are you sure you're not accidentally wearing one of the Chimera somewhere? AFAIK any armor worn for adventure/epic/arena/summoning stone can't be used as enhancement fodder.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Well this is annoying.
    I was doing KoD Epic stage with 3 knights + 1 friend.
    I did the first battle, logged out and went back in and my friend disappeared. Now I'm stuck with having to wait for my heroes to reheal twice before I can finish the battle!

My friend did NOT die.

Anyone else had their help disappear on them for no reason?

Finally beat it and looked at my hired help, apparently I did no such thing and am thinking that I did!
    Maybe I'm losing my mind.
    Last edited by Lotak; 08-14-2013 at 07:32 AM.
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Are you sure you're not accidentally wearing one of the Chimera somewhere? AFAIK any armor worn for adventure/epic/arena/summoning stone can't be used as enhancement fodder.
    Thanks for taking the time to try to help. To your point, yes, I'm sure it isn't equipped anywhere. Based on reading these forums, I have never even considered using that armor since it will have level 50 costs to upgrade but low potential. For the same reason, I've never equipped it.

Eventually, I used one with three snakeskins. Once I had three more snakeskins, I was able to use the other. It just would not show both available to be consumed at the same time. Not sure what that was about, but I suspect it was some kind of legitimate bug.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    Is there anyway to transfer then. Game to a different device
    Stupid to quote myself but when will they have the ability to transfer with a gree account like on crime city.
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    Stupid to quote myself but when will they have the ability to transfer with a gree account like on crime city.
    I haven't done it myself, but I've read that if you contact Gree support they will help you transfer to a new device.
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

Update issues

I have been having issues with the in-game update. It will go to 0.01 or 0.02 and then back to 0.00
    percent. It's preventing me from playing. I have submitted a ticket already but these forums make it sound as if I can't rely on Gree's assistance. If I re-install the game will I lose my progress or is it linked to my google account?

Friends list with more than 60 people makes it really laggy. Under 60 and it's bearable. IS THAT THE SECRET NUMBER!
    Level 100+
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede - PM me if you're interested in joining. (90+ only, unless you think you're special)

Quote Originally Posted by Wanooch View Post
    If I re-install the game will I lose my progress or is it linked to my google account?
    It's linked to the device ID of your phone/tablet, not to the google account. If you uninstall and reinstall, it should fetch your data from Gree's server.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

My Armorsmiths are bugged

I can't successfully craft armor anymore,every time an armor finishes crafting it just disappears. I don't receive a pop up notification telling me its done, the materials will disappear,and it doesn't appear in my inventory. The only way it will work is if I have the armorsmith page open as soon as the counter reaches 0. This has happened once before but the armors arrived several hours later,but this time its been a day. Really annoying as I cant craft anything to level my armors anymore.

Anyone experienced this? I emailed GREE but god only knows how long they will take

Restart your game. It will show up.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    you mean just exiting then re opening? Doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Donk View Post
    you mean just exiting then re opening? Doesn't work.
    He means closing the app and then using an app killer or something like that to stop it. If that doesn't work try restarting your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    He means closing the app and then using an app killer or something like that to stop it. If that doesn't work try restarting your phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    Phew,it worked. 15 armors just popped up for me to accept lol. Thanks for the help