Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Tolton View Post
    Idk if this really belongs in here but, going on 4 days without a reply, customer support is great ain't it.
    Hey Tolton/NeverBackDown.
    Hope everything goes okay for you. Haven't seen you in awhile and I've lost you on my friends list which made me a bit sad.. But I guess that's why you have a ticket with GREE CS? I also see that you're retiring
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Anyone experiencing problems where the game freezes whenever you start a stage, it freezes for about 30seconds,

It's annoying to wait but luckily everything else runs once it starts again
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpain View Post
    Anyone experiencing problems where the game freezes whenever you start a stage, it freezes for about 30seconds,

It's annoying to wait but luckily everything else runs once it starts again
    That's prob. cause your friendslist is full or almost full..game lagz if you have to many friends
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    That's prob. cause your friendslist is full or almost full..game lagz if you have to many friends
    Ah right, thinking about it, it did start happening when I kept getting friend requests and i just kept accepting. I'll delete a few every now and again to see what the optimum is.

Thanks for your help
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield

No problem that's what this forum is for
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Good news! Latest update now shows all available mats in armory! Nice!

Also, some minor visual stuff and guilds!

Lag problem with friend list still there though...
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

Can i actually download the app from italy market or i should get it from other ones?

Is there anyway to transfer then. Game to a different device
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

id like to see the name of the armor a person is wearing

I have encountered a bug where i finish crafting an armor and hit the later button in the armory, start crafting another armor then leave my armories and it says my armor has finished crafting. I go back to the armories and the new armor is still crafting but it gives me a second of whatever armor i was crafting to begin with. has this happened to anyone else?
    IGN:Nate
    Friend code: WBB-DCR-RRW
    lvl 100+

Quote Originally Posted by namdrazil View Post
    I have encountered a bug where i finish crafting an armor and hit the later button in the armory, start crafting another armor then leave my armories and it says my armor has finished crafting. I go back to the armories and the new armor is still crafting but it gives me a second of whatever armor i was crafting to begin with. has this happened to anyone else?
    Not on my end, though i will double check. But not a bad bug to have, either! Hehe.

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

Two bugs I consistently get:

Error 15 - Every time I craft an armor my game freaks out
    Error 417 - This one is killing my progress. It wont let me contribute gold to my guild. That needs to be fixed ASAP
    Level 100+
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede - PM me if you're interested in joining. (90+ only, unless you think you're special)

First, before gripeing, I'd like to give Kudos to the K&D dev team for the new rollout which made gameplay more fun and pleasing. Guilds were the biggest change, but so many small things were updated as well to smoothen things out. Thanks!

Now...

I know it's been mentioned ad-naseum, but I gotta say it again. The lag associated with a large friend list is getting beyond annoying, especially when farming mats. It nearly doubles the time it would take me to mine mats now.

I've already trimmed my friends list of non-active players. But if you're an active player then you get to stay on my list no matter what. I was helped out by high level players when I was a noob and I really appreciated it, so my list is on the larger side. Why should I be penalized for helping people? If I only kept friends of those who could help me then my list would be cut in half, at least, but I don't believe in that.

Now that Guilds have been added, it would be great to see some resources thrown at the friends list lag problem. Thanks!
    Last edited by Usul; 08-12-2013 at 09:21 AM. Reason: typo

Agreed, its almost unbearable to the point that my fingers are itching to delete all the low levels on my friends list

I too was helped out a lot when I was new so I want to return the favor
    Game Name: Poloz88
    Guild: Death Knights (3x Black Medals)
    Interested in joining the DK empire? http://tinyurl.com/meyz3p5

Is anyone else having issues when you look at your friends list or sometimes someones profile and its makes it so there are about 6-8 screens on your screen at the same time and you cant click on one without performing an action on another. I have tried killing the app and it still persists anyone know what this is?
    Knights Name: JashGanz
    Knights Level: 80+
    Please PM me on here if you want to add me I get a ton of friend requests, ill make sure to add you if i receive a pm.