Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    each reward stage(15,21,28,35,43,51,60) the boss takes a major jump in stats, and then after they drop down a bit and climb back up.

Oh sweet, good to know.

facebook share

So the share for Facebook is broken... I added K&D to my FB and sent it to my friends but when I try to click the K&D android link it takes me to the store and says the item cannot be found... However the iOS link does work..maybe the android one isn't set up being rather new and all?

im not 100% but i believe it's still in beta and not been released world wide so it could just be a matter of location. I've been able to view it in my browser but my friends in other countries couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Grruumm View Post
    The only problem I have with Android version at the moment is about 30secs of freeze/lag whenever I goto a team selection screen, like starting a new map or going to fight the epic boss, going to arena is fine though which makes me believe it's because my friends list is full 78/78?
    I have this same issue, though my friends list is not quite as large. It does happen to me in the arena also. Anytime I go to a "Choose Your Party" screen, the game is completely unresponsive for 20-40 seconds.

Also experienced a significant rollback today that resulted in the loss of a set of Flowstone Battlegear that I managed to get from fusing. *sigh*
    Findail
    Crime City: Kaos --> 228 660 036
    Knights & Dragons (Android): Dragonbait --> WBB CDG DRH

Why can't i download this game on android it says my device isn't compatible but i am able to play both Crime city and Modern war on android?.

I have Samsung Galaxy Ace which runs Android version 2.3.3 Build Gingerbread.XWKPY

Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Why can't i download this game on android it says my device isn't compatible but i am able to play both Crime city and Modern war on android?.

I have Samsung Galaxy Ace which runs Android version 2.3.3 Build Gingerbread.XWKPY
    more then likely it has not yet been released in your country

Would be nice for the arena hacks to get fixed.. Some guy currently at 10 million points and most of the people from about 1-25 I haven't ever heard of, seem to be low level and have low quality armors

#1 is at 68k points not 10mio.

And you dont need to have high level or high armors to get to #1 atm, you just need to buy a ****load of gems and do a ****load of arena matches. If u even do smart matches with enemy research its not that hard even with sucky gear.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post

And you dont need to have high level or high armors to get to #1 atm, you just need to buy a ****load of gems and do a ****load of arena matches. If u even do smart matches with enemy research its not that hard even with sucky gear.
    Yup, arena needs a rethink imho, at the moment as long as you have unlimited time to play you will be able to climb the ranks easily enough.

Whereas I myself am a casual player ( i realise this means I cannot expect to be 100% competitive, especially now Androidversion is becoming popular ) and this week I simply cannot devote more than a couple of hours per day, which I actually think is a lot for 1 game.

Already I have passed my final points total from last week, and still am waaaay down the ranks, can't see any way of catching up without spending money ( yes I know that's the point of a business, but to me it's still worth moaning about ).

How are there people above me in rank with zero points? Or 1 knight in basic gear? Are these cheaters?

***EDIT***

Quote Originally Posted by Findail View Post
    I have this same issue, though my friends list is not quite as large. It does happen to me in the arena also. Anytime I go to a "Choose Your Party" screen, the game is completely unresponsive for 20-40 seconds.
    This is definitely related to number of friends, I dumped over half my friends list leaving only the highest lvl friends to assist me, approx ~30 or so, and the lag/freezing is almost gone, still a little ~5 seconds 'blip' but it's bearable

The rollbacks, for me, are mostly on wifi for some reason, if I stick to mobile data and change my main knight's armor 4or5 times it will save.
    Last edited by Grruumm; 06-30-2013 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Added 2nd quote to save doubleposting

I got a bug with the enemy list in the arena... im not getting any new enemies anymore.

I defeat or lose against one and my list just keeps getting shorter. The few that are left are all undefeatable for me... whats up with that?

arena's always been like that

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    I got a bug with the enemy list in the arena... im not getting any new enemies anymore.

I defeat or lose against one and my list just keeps getting shorter. The few that are left are all undefeatable for me... whats up with that?
    CLear the CACHE of the game.

Setting -> Apps -> K&D -> Clear Cache

Do not clear DATA, only CACHE.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    arena's always been like that
    not true, sorry. it never behaved like that, at least for me it didnt.
    i always had 10 enemies in my list. so once i fought one i instantly got a new one on the list.

i tried restarting the phone (android that is) and that worked. ill try clearing the cache, seems easier.
    thx!

i believe it narrows the list to 3 because the game is recognizing your beating the players around your rank, and to prevent you from farming the same players it doesn't let you fight them again unless you reset the arena. Personally i like this because then i can force my game into actually fighting real players and not all the stupid low levels that can't even get past my 1st knight.

Not caring to much this week though as poor arena rewards, and too many hackers to try to compete with.