Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Android Version Suggestions/Bug fixes Thread

Since Wise One said i should have a different thread since its a different device here it is:

I recently changed from an iphone to an android, and as i do like playing this game i downloaded it for my android device. I noticed right away that is different then the iphone version. For one, android did not get the update in arena rewards and it still has the old iphone arena reward system which i find unfortunate as thats one of biggest parts of this game obviously.

The second thing that i have noticed that needs some adjustments is the free gems offers. When you click on "Video Offers" it will almost always pop up with just an ad that says download this app and receive ___ amount of gems. Or it will try to show it, but instead of an actual ad it will have the coding there so it goes like "Download and launch this app to recieve:{{rewardQuantity}} Free {{rewardUnit}}! {{name}} {{buttonText}}.

Also with the "Video Offers", everytime you either finish a video, or exit out of one of those ads that shouldn't be there, it reloads K&D as if you just started up the app for the first time and has the loading bar then brings you back into the game.

The Gem offers problems are a bit more pressing in my opinion over the arena rewards as they are extremely annoying, and would really like to see them fixed.

I agree with you. Having the game reload after watching every single gem offer video is really annoying. Plus i dont even get the gem after watching a video. Dont know what thats about.

I also find that when i look at the leaderboard for the arena that the game freezes occasionally

The battles also aren't as smooth as they are on iOS, but thats not a huge deal to me.
    Android Code: WBB-BMH-VZD
    If you do add me, pm me your name so i know to add you

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    Since Wise One said i should have a different thread since its a different device here it is:

I recently changed from an iphone to an android, and as i do like playing this game i downloaded it for my android device. I noticed right away that is different then the iphone version. For one, android did not get the update in arena rewards and it still has the old iphone arena reward system which i find unfortunate as thats one of biggest parts of this game obviously.

The second thing that i have noticed that needs some adjustments is the free gems offers. When you click on "Video Offers" it will almost always pop up with just an ad that says download this app and receive ___ amount of gems. Or it will try to show it, but instead of an actual ad it will have the coding there so it goes like "Download and launch this app to recieve:{{rewardQuantity}} Free {{rewardUnit}}! {{name}} {{buttonText}}.

Also with the "Video Offers", everytime you either finish a video, or exit out of one of those ads that shouldn't be there, it reloads K&D as if you just started up the app for the first time and has the loading bar then brings you back into the game.

The Gem offers problems are a bit more pressing in my opinion over the arena rewards as they are extremely annoying, and would really like to see them fixed.
    The Android version is still in very early beta phase. It's out there so that we can identify and fix the issues before we release it worldwide. It's not identical to the iOS version at this point, but it will eventually be close to replicating where the iOS version is.

Though I'm not sure the reason why the video ads aren't there on the android version at the moment, I believe that it being in Beta is a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    The Android version is still in very early beta phase. It's out there so that we can identify and fix the issues before we release it worldwide. It's not identical to the iOS version at this point, but it will eventually be close to replicating where the iOS version is.

Though I'm not sure the reason why the video ads aren't there on the android version at the moment, I believe that it being in Beta is a factor.
    so will bugs and other stuff be getting fixed during this beta, or released when it does go worldwide?

Hi,

The idea is to get the bugs patched up and fixed before it goes world wide.

When will knights and dragon be available on android? I just searched the play store on my wife's phone and couldnt find the game. Is there an external source to obtain the game??
    Last edited by Shintaro; 05-24-2013 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by Shintaro View Post
    When will knights and dragon be available on android? I just searched the play store on my wife's phone and couldnt find the game. Is there an external source to obtain the game??
    i lives in indonesia and when i try to find KD with my galaxy tab in the google play store, it says that im unable to download it because my region, dont know how to manipulate the regional rules or something...
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

hello all

my game id WBB CDB YBP

Deva

I understand that ios players are having too easy a time with epic bosses.

I imagine that having 10 lvl 100 friends using nemisi armor is easy to get. I am doing a reasonably good jobin the android game, I will hit lvl 100 soon and then start trying to get my own armours. But even then I will have a hard time doing well as I only have 6 lvl 100+ friends (that might be all of them) and very few using nemisis armour.

It also sounds like guilds will be buffing players. We do not have guilds, we do not have buffs.

tone down the epic bosses to pre twin - jian levels please

players reading this - ign is cire. if I can help you or vice versa, feel free to add me.

I paid for some gems for KnD but didnt get them. i sent 2 support tickets off and no reply. I cant start my own thread so have to post on others. Any idea what i can do please.I want my gems i paid for :-( many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rfinn View Post
    I paid for some gems for KnD but didnt get them. i sent 2 support tickets off and no reply. I cant start my own thread so have to post on others. Any idea what i can do please.I want my gems i paid for :-( many thanks
    PM Wise One for help

didn't get any guild button or friend referal code reward

I just started playing this game and I really enjoy it, my problem is that I got no friend federal reward and I am more then 100% sure I should of gotten atleas the first 2 rewards. In aditoon I don't have any guild button on my screen. Hope you can help me out so I can enjoy further the game thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Villy View Post
    I just started playing this game and I really enjoy it, my problem is that I got no friend federal reward and I am more then 100% sure I should of gotten atleas the first 2 rewards. In aditoon I don't have any guild button on my screen. Hope you can help me out so I can enjoy further the game thank you in advance.
    Guilds aren't out for android yet. You only get the referrals when other player enter your friend code the moment they complete the tutorial.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Friend request bug

I have this issue i have had 20+ friends that have added my code and still get nothinng and i would have
    to guess that at least one of them has completed the tutorial but have not had one reward as of yet

Hey all, I happen to have 2x revolutionx in my friends list same armors and level, I suspect because of their phone change anyone else have same problem?
    Name: NeverBackDown
    Level 142+