Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Greetings people,

I have a query regarding why must this difference exist between the iphone and android version : Total number of materials available not indicated when crafting amour.

The iphone version had this feature and i was wondering why this feature is not available in the android version? In my opinion, this will make it very hard for players in the android version to know exactly how much materials they have. This is very inconvenient as players will find it hard to plan on which crafting materials to hunt as they do not know the exact number of materials that they have in total.

It will be great and very convenient if android version have this feature!

Quote Originally Posted by decadraco View Post
    Greetings people,

I have a query regarding why must this difference exist between the iphone and android version : Total number of materials available not indicated when crafting amour.

The iphone version had this feature and i was wondering why this feature is not available in the android version? In my opinion, this will make it very hard for players in the android version to know exactly how much materials they have. This is very inconvenient as players will find it hard to plan on which crafting materials to hunt as they do not know the exact number of materials that they have in total.

It will be great and very convenient if android version have this feature!
    Android version was released after iOS version which is why we don't have the mat counter and guilds yet.
    Name: NeverBackDown
    Level 142+

Friend request bug

I have this issue i have had 20+ friends that have added my code and still get nothinng and i would have
    to guess that at least one of them has completed the tutorial but have not had one reward as of yet

Hey all, I happen to have 2x revolutionx in my friends list same armors and level, I suspect because of their phone change anyone else have same problem?
    Level 142+

Hey all, I happen to have 2x revolutionx in my friends list same armors and level, I suspect because of their phone change anyone else have same problem?
    Yep, revolution got a phone change and a new friend code.
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

Hmm, does that mean 1 of those entries will remain kind of as an AFK friend?
    (I only have one revolutionx on my friend list since I just recently added him)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I'm guessing so. I removed the old revolutionx so wouldn't be able to tell you for sure.
    PM for guild inquiries

sometimes when i craft multiple armor there is a bug
    a crius armor crafting become a basic water armor.

Quote Originally Posted by darkzan View Post
    I have this issue i have had 20+ friends that have added my code and still get nothinng and i would have
    to guess that at least one of them has completed the tutorial but have not had one reward as of yet
    It's not just completing the tutorial. They have to enter it within 24 hours of completing the tutorial. Otherwise you and they lose out on the reward.

I have an extra android device (my old phone) laying around so I completed the quest yesterday. When entering the code for the reward it actually doesn't generate a friend request. They just become your friend. The redeem button will have gold coins around it though in the add friend dialog.

Game freezes faster than a piece of paper catching on fire.
    PM for guild inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Whenever I enter Chance Chests the game crashes and closes, this needs to be fixed I have some keys that I can't even use now because of this.
    This happens to me while playing on 3G, try finding a spot with 4G or connecting it to a Wi-Fi connection to fix it.

Also, not sure whether this is a bug or not, but the satyrs bounty and the handful of gold are both what's in the starter pack and they cost the same so essentially. 10 gems for 1.99, 9000 gold for 1.99, or both for 1.99

i have an iphone, if i change to android, would i have to restart? or could i pick up where i left off from?

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Also, not sure whether this is a bug or not, but the satyrs bounty and the handful of gold are both what's in the starter pack and they cost the same so essentially. 10 gems for 1.99, 9000 gold for 1.99, or both for 1.99
    If you are in your first three days, that is why. They have a 3 day sale for new players that doubles what you get in the starter pack.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Idk if this really belongs in here but, going on 4 days without a reply, customer support is great ain't it.
    Level 142+