Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

Albert currently 11 on leader board.. his 3rd knight is wearing flowstone but seems like has 10x the stats.. He hit a 717 on my maxed tempered lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolton View Post
    Albert currently 11 on leader board.. his 3rd knight is wearing flowstone but seems like has 10x the stats.. He hit a 717 on my maxed tempered lol.
    Yup, i already made a topic about him. Thats just ridiculous.

Nevermind it's working right now.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 07-18-2013 at 12:33 AM.

So I was crafting my swamp shaman robes for the first time and my armory glitched out and changed it to a snakeskin for some reason... It was for sure swamp shaman so there's no doubt there... But I currently have 3 hours left on the snakeskin that was supposed to be the swamp shaman...its kind of annoying because I already spent a week trying to farm the mats to make that first swamp shaman and I don't want to have to make another 2 more -.-

If you take a screenshot of the "snakeskin" showing more than two hours of time remaining and send it to Gree customer support with a description of what happened, they will probably give you the correct armor or some gems in compensation.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Ahh that woulda been cool... It gave me swamp shamans... Just a minor glitch I suppose where the text and animation changed...I think it had something to do with the switch process between armories

Hello AndroidUser,

For two weeks I have big lagging problems.
    Everytime I start a battle on a stage like Blazing Tides or Writhing Cascades or somethibg else, the game hangs itself up.
    It hangs/lags about 30seconds. Its not my s3 mini which lags, its the game!
    I already completely wiped and restart my phone (with and without backup) but its still lags.
    Of course i reinstalled the game and I also send a ticket to gree, but they couldnt help me too.
    Maybe someone here has an idea???
    Its really annoying to play the game when it hangs up...

Sorry for my bad english, im german.

Quote Originally Posted by Majingear View Post
    Hello AndroidUser,

For two weeks I have big lagging problems.
    Everytime I start a battle on a stage like Blazing Tides or Writhing Cascades or somethibg else, the game hangs itself up.
    It hangs/lags about 30seconds. Its not my s3 mini which lags, its the game!
    I already completely wiped and restart my phone (with and without backup) but its still lags.
    Of course i reinstalled the game and I also send a ticket to gree, but they couldnt help me too.
    Maybe someone here has an idea???
    Its really annoying to play the game when it hangs up...

Sorry for my bad english, im german.
    I've got a similar problem on Android 4.1.1 (JB) runnng on my ASUS TF201. It hangs during every knight setup before the fight, like the user above explained. However, my hang only lasts 5-8 seconds. I wait around until my knights blink, then I know it's done hanging. It seems like it's loading the stage....

It doesn't seem to be the tablet. I'm pretty sure this began after an update from around July 10-12.

Not a huge deal for me personally, but those 5-8 seconds of hang get a little annoying sometimes.
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Usul View Post
    I've got a similar problem on Android 4.1.1 (JB) runnng on my ASUS TF201. It hangs during every knight setup before the fight, like the user above explained. However, my hang only lasts 5-8 seconds. I wait around until my knights blink, then I know it's done hanging. It seems like it's loading the stage....

It doesn't seem to be the tablet. I'm pretty sure this began after an update from around July 10-12.

Not a huge deal for me personally, but those 5-8 seconds of hang get a little annoying sometimes.

yes yes yes I have the exact same Problem, but for me its 30-40 sec.

same5678910

The delay is related to amount of friends somehow, if my friend list is full I am frozen for what seems like ages everytime I try to select a team, but now I keep my friends list roughly half-full and the delay is greatly reduced, not gone, but bearable

Quote Originally Posted by Grruumm View Post
    The delay is related to amount of friends somehow, if my friend list is full I am frozen for what seems like ages everytime I try to select a team, but now I keep my friends list roughly half-full and the delay is greatly reduced, not gone, but bearable
    Ok I will try this... Byebye friends

Quote Originally Posted by Grruumm View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!! You are the HERO of my day!!!!!!
    Thx so much, now the game lags only for about 7 seconds much better then 40
    I had about 80 friends, and i deleted all low level friends and now i have about 30 friends.

THX SO MUCH!

Since I read that iOS has 60 armor slots, while Android only has 50, that's something they need to fix RIGHT NOW!
    Tournament winnings put me over my max, which left me with the options of not being able to smith, do non-matching enhancements with those Wind Monarchs or dump them on a secondary LF+. Since I didn't want to waste the points, I used the last option. (I would have preferred to have kept them around to use as enhancement fodder for Dark Prince once I farm the materials)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Put the number of armors you have in your armory on the LEFT side when you go into the Fusion Master. It's a pain having to scroll all the way to the right just to see how much room you have left.