Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

Android Version Suggestions/Bug fixes Thread

Since Wise One said i should have a different thread since its a different device here it is:

I recently changed from an iphone to an android, and as i do like playing this game i downloaded it for my android device. I noticed right away that is different then the iphone version. For one, android did not get the update in arena rewards and it still has the old iphone arena reward system which i find unfortunate as thats one of biggest parts of this game obviously.

The second thing that i have noticed that needs some adjustments is the free gems offers. When you click on "Video Offers" it will almost always pop up with just an ad that says download this app and receive ___ amount of gems. Or it will try to show it, but instead of an actual ad it will have the coding there so it goes like "Download and launch this app to recieve:{{rewardQuantity}} Free {{rewardUnit}}! {{name}} {{buttonText}}.

Also with the "Video Offers", everytime you either finish a video, or exit out of one of those ads that shouldn't be there, it reloads K&D as if you just started up the app for the first time and has the loading bar then brings you back into the game.

The Gem offers problems are a bit more pressing in my opinion over the arena rewards as they are extremely annoying, and would really like to see them fixed.

I agree with you. Having the game reload after watching every single gem offer video is really annoying. Plus i dont even get the gem after watching a video. Dont know what thats about.

I also find that when i look at the leaderboard for the arena that the game freezes occasionally

The battles also aren't as smooth as they are on iOS, but thats not a huge deal to me.
    Android Code: WBB-BMH-VZD
    If you do add me, pm me your name so i know to add you

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    Since Wise One said i should have a different thread since its a different device here it is:

I recently changed from an iphone to an android, and as i do like playing this game i downloaded it for my android device. I noticed right away that is different then the iphone version. For one, android did not get the update in arena rewards and it still has the old iphone arena reward system which i find unfortunate as thats one of biggest parts of this game obviously.

The second thing that i have noticed that needs some adjustments is the free gems offers. When you click on "Video Offers" it will almost always pop up with just an ad that says download this app and receive ___ amount of gems. Or it will try to show it, but instead of an actual ad it will have the coding there so it goes like "Download and launch this app to recieve:{{rewardQuantity}} Free {{rewardUnit}}! {{name}} {{buttonText}}.

Also with the "Video Offers", everytime you either finish a video, or exit out of one of those ads that shouldn't be there, it reloads K&D as if you just started up the app for the first time and has the loading bar then brings you back into the game.

The Gem offers problems are a bit more pressing in my opinion over the arena rewards as they are extremely annoying, and would really like to see them fixed.
    The Android version is still in very early beta phase. It's out there so that we can identify and fix the issues before we release it worldwide. It's not identical to the iOS version at this point, but it will eventually be close to replicating where the iOS version is.

Though I'm not sure the reason why the video ads aren't there on the android version at the moment, I believe that it being in Beta is a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    The Android version is still in very early beta phase. It's out there so that we can identify and fix the issues before we release it worldwide. It's not identical to the iOS version at this point, but it will eventually be close to replicating where the iOS version is.

Though I'm not sure the reason why the video ads aren't there on the android version at the moment, I believe that it being in Beta is a factor.
    so will bugs and other stuff be getting fixed during this beta, or released when it does go worldwide?

Hi,

The idea is to get the bugs patched up and fixed before it goes world wide.

When will knights and dragon be available on android? I just searched the play store on my wife's phone and couldnt find the game. Is there an external source to obtain the game??
    Last edited by Shintaro; 05-24-2013 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi,

The idea is to get the bugs patched up and fixed before it goes world wide.
    So then this thread should be really useful for you, to see what needs more work.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    So then this thread should be really useful for you, to see what needs more work.
    I try to read every post, but yes, any thread with aggregate feedback and data is very helpful.

I noticed that the android has been updated to match the iOS version(as far as i can tell), yet we don't get any bonus sales still but the iOS did with bonus energy? I don't really mind since its completely worthless as its completely impossible for me(or probably anyone else on android now) to get even close to being able to get to stage 43, im struggling on just stage 20 now because of how strong the boss is.

Weekly Boss NEEDS to be weakened, somewhere between its old stats and new stats(preferably around 1/3 of the way from old boss stats to new boss stats) Its just crazy to even try making it anywhere right now.

Would like to see some sales(maybe a 40% off sale for it being fully upgraded and assuming fully released world wide now? maybe thats just a dream at 40%) *side note. Android gem prices are slightly higher then on iOS, why is this?

Video Offers needs to be fixed. Still getting sent to another page telling me to download this app for free gems, and worse they are all apps that cost money. Very rare a video will actually come up though.

Thats all i can remember right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintaro View Post
    When will knights and dragon be available on android? I just searched the play store on my wife's phone and couldnt find the game. Is there an external source to obtain the game??
    i lives in indonesia and when i try to find KD with my galaxy tab in the google play store, it says that im unable to download it because my region, dont know how to manipulate the regional rules or something...
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks

for a couple weeks now(since i think the second last update through google play store) you can't view peoples profiles. Ex. On the friend acceptable page there is only buttons for accept and ignore, although it does read "profile" just to left, it just doesn't have a button option. Same goes for in the arena and well everywhere profile options are.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post

At least you get offers... I'm lucky if i get one a week...

I used Android version 2.3.7 but when i enter chance chests game got crash.
    And when i go to the Arena i got one message "There seems to be a problem connecting to the server. Please wait a few moments and try again."

Are these bugs?

games latest update brought it to version 1.1.208

Smile

The only problem I have with Android version at the moment is about 30secs of freeze/lag whenever I goto a team selection screen, like starting a new map or going to fight the epic boss, going to arena is fine though which makes me believe it's because my friends list is full 78/78? I'm guessing there must be some kind of mass download/update/exchange of friends data going on at every team-build point, although it has never happened on my iphone4 .

It's quite frustrating at times, but it's the only gripe I can find with Android, which I understand is still considered a beta product.

( just remembered, I also get some minor roll-back issues, where I go back to the game after a few hours and the armors I had started crafting haven't actually started, and my game is still sitting at the xp-reward zone completed screen thingy, doesn't happen all the time tho and I'm now trying to update my knights appearance and hoping to force a server update/save before leaving the game )

#1 wish - add Android friends to ios and vice versa, is this ever possible?