Since Wise One said i should have a different thread since its a different device here it is:

I recently changed from an iphone to an android, and as i do like playing this game i downloaded it for my android device. I noticed right away that is different then the iphone version. For one, android did not get the update in arena rewards and it still has the old iphone arena reward system which i find unfortunate as thats one of biggest parts of this game obviously.

The second thing that i have noticed that needs some adjustments is the free gems offers. When you click on "Video Offers" it will almost always pop up with just an ad that says download this app and receive ___ amount of gems. Or it will try to show it, but instead of an actual ad it will have the coding there so it goes like "Download and launch this app to recieve:{{rewardQuantity}} Free {{rewardUnit}}! {{name}} {{buttonText}}.

Also with the "Video Offers", everytime you either finish a video, or exit out of one of those ads that shouldn't be there, it reloads K&D as if you just started up the app for the first time and has the loading bar then brings you back into the game.

The Gem offers problems are a bit more pressing in my opinion over the arena rewards as they are extremely annoying, and would really like to see them fixed.