Unfair advantage to Android loot glitch - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unfair advantage to Android loot glitch

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino_brown View Post
    I'm IOS , but I don't mind. Android gets screwed so often in this game , I'm glad they have something that works in their favour for once
    Completely agree, you beat me to it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    kinda makes up for the higher death rate android users get

Something fishy

I'd be skeptical. Every time I raid for that unit I get 55 experience points and it takes 6 hits for the unit to drop (@ 100% drop rate). If that player has 1900 of them he shouldn't be at level 127. 627,000 experience points should put him at level 150.

1900 units x 6 hits/drop x 55 experience points per hit = 627,000 experience points.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Now that's the real problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced Bulldawg View Post
    I'd be skeptical. Every time I raid for that unit I get 55 experience points and it takes 6 hits for the unit to drop (@ 100% drop rate). If that player has 1900 of them he shouldn't be at level 127. 627,000 experience points should put him at level 150.

1900 units x 6 hits/drop x 55 experience points per hit = 627,000 experience points.

Post Count
    This might explain someone going from 1591 of those units from 7725 missions to 1730 from 9051 missions though staying the same level looks pretty suspect.

But not having
    954 of those units from 2722 missions
    2000 of those units from 2843 missions

Gained 1046 units from a maximum possible 120 missions...don't think so, particularly as they remained at level 127 while doing it.

What I really find odd is that I see forum members courting these players for their faction.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Q Raider View Post
    This might explain someone going from 1591 of those units from 7725 missions to 1730 from 9051 missions though staying the same level looks pretty suspect.

But not having
    954 of those units from 2722 missions
    2000 of those units from 2843 missions

Gained 1046 units from a maximum possible 120 missions...don't think so, particularly as they remained at level 127 while doing it.

What I really find odd is that I see forum members courting these players for their faction.
    Actually that guy was only level 122 and not 127 unless you are talking about a different player.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Post Count
    I would have to agree with the comment about android players being screwed repeatedly by the game so this in a way makes up for some of it.

For example android players used to get the events as much as 24 hours after they started.
    They were missing out on the first round of battles and even in the last LTQ both of my higher level android players were encountering a lot of glitches such as not getting targets or completing a mission but having it fail to register.

The unit in question has pretty crappy survival rates, so much so that I scaled back on farming them and on IOS I notice lately the drop rate has increased to pretty much one every other drop but they are lost almost as quickly.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I got news for you. It's not just that unit. It's another pretty good unit that drops at 100% for them but only 10% for iOS

Post Count
    Define pretty good, my current take on all loot units is that they have very high consumption rates. If you want to test this theory just buy a couple of hundred global hawk drones and watch these things fizzle like this app.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Let's say what you claim is true, there are several glitches that IOS players can take advantage of that Android players can't. One in particular does a lot more for a players stats than the unit you are upset about. Should we mention these glitches as well? Maybe we just let GREE handle their business and not call out players of a certain playing platform.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    TRaider ( map not mentioned ) 100% drop on android stars 283/180 low casualty rate
    You can get 100s of these easy in a few weeks.

Consistent Contributor TYR_Rune's Avatar
    Post Count
    Very true! Android players has an enourmous advantage in looting units.. 100% drop rate! While IOS players get only normal drops!
    Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
    PM for details
    (no hackers pls)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by United Nation of Foxes View Post
    Your pictures prove nada and I'm a IOS user, those guys on droid are still using an inferior device
    Hahahahahaha funniest thing I have read!!

your IOS isn't all its cracked up to be.

Lurker
    Post Count

android user:still no cartel games,game force closes all time,showing on rival list ?

What's up? I constantantly get force closed on first open,lose scratcher, I get force closed while playing, I show on rival list to my allies,mt stats are not true to profile when looked up by members in factions? I have sent report after report an email to gree ,no response! can anyone help me understand any of this? I have updated daily and stay signed on for 45 min at a time, still no game or no games til days later if I get it at all
    thanks !

Post Count
    The only problem is, the only people that would benefit from these are low level and the xp gains and cost are daunting. It's a pretty weak glitch, advantage wise.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083