Unfair advantage to Android loot glitch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair advantage to Android loot glitch

Post Count

Unfair advantage to Android loot glitch

A member of my faction took a few screen shots of this so I tried to find out how this is possible. Apparently there is a glitch that gives a very nice loot unit with a drop rate of 100% for Android but only 10% to iOS users. I know there are many other glitches and hacks floating around that also need to be fixed but I hope Gree is aware of this one and does something to stop it as soon as possible.

This gives a huge advantage to Android users over anyone with an iPhone or iPad. Here is just one example of how this can effect stats. I do not even want to name the unit or map where you can find it. This glitch is giving a massive and fast stat increase to Android players and something needs to be done.

I hope someone from Gree is aware of this issue and a fix is being done to level the playing field. Anyone from Gree feel free to PM for more details.

image copy.jpg
    photo copy25.jpg
    Last edited by SEC; 05-14-2013 at 01:45 PM.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yup androids get 100% drop rate on one very nice loot item with great stats, just hit that over and over and you'll raider up!

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    yes yes yes...but...only 84 hits...? and 0 raids? doesn't seem to be harming anyone if you ask me...

I'm not for glitching or hacking (though you know you just made a few hundred Android users aware of this glitch, right?) but it seems that he's not abusing the power at least...

Post Count
    There is no such glitch and the Android support team has not been informed of any other cases like this.

That is the response I received before China.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    yes yes yes...but...only 84 hits...? and 0 raids? doesn't seem to be harming anyone if you ask me...

I'm not for glitching or hacking (though you know you just made a few hundred Android users aware of this glitch, right?) but it seems that he's not abusing the power at least...
    I did the best I could to not reveal anymore than I had to and I hope no one else gives any more details. I disagree that it is not harming anyone. It certainly is harming every single iOS user playing this game. 1899 high powered units not available to the inventory of over half the user base seems to be a pretty big problem to my eyes. This is not a big secret in any case and posting this thread will perhaps get something done. I contacted support about the issue and got the same result as the other poster. Either remove this glitch or allow iOS users a similar loot item with a 100% drop rate to balance the playing field. Ideally it will just be removed but anyone using iOS should be very ticked at this free prize.

Banned
    Post Count
    Your pictures prove nada and I'm a IOS user, those guys on droid are still using an inferior device

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Given the amount of energy required to get that many even at 100% (over 14m if the unit is what I gather it is) I'd say it seems a little dodgy that somebody would have that many (depending on how long the glitch has been around).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by United Nation of Foxes View Post
    Your pictures prove nada and I'm a IOS user, those guys on droid are still using an inferior device
    Except that we tested it out with several Android and iOS users to verify. 100% drop for Android and 1 out of 15 tries for iPhone. Anecdotal evidence yes, but enough to be convincing or at least warrant further investigation by Gree. It allows Android a free an easy way to boost stats by the thousands every week. Perhaps you might change your mind once you get targeted unless your have an inventory of mostly gold or even better units.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SEC View Post
    Except that we tested it out with several Android and iOS users to verify. 100% drop for Android and 1 out of 15 tries for iPhone. Anecdotal evidence yes, but enough to be convincing or at least warrant further investigation by Gree. It allows Android a free an easy way to boost stats by the thousands every week. Perhaps you might change your mind once you get targeted unless your have an inventory of mostly gold or even better units.
    tell me where and i try myself *lol*
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SEC View Post
    Gold army so lets see, I don't see any really evidence apart from what you claim

Post Count
    These units shed like water on a shiny new car so not so great after all.

DEFENSE LEADER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by digisyn View Post
    These units shed like water on a shiny new car so not so great after all.

For guys like you with well over 300K A/D sure it is no big deal. You could wipe the floor with him. But for us minnows under 200K without heaps of gold units or other high powered indestructible units it can be a very big deal. It makes it nearly impossible for iOS free and light/medium gold to even compete and have a prayer of victory in PvP individually o during WD events. It means an iOS player that has worked hard to build up their base and stats for a year can be leapfrogged by an Android player that has only been playing a few months.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It is rigged, but my friend does not have epic boss on Android.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor Domino_brown's Avatar
    Post Count
    This was pointed out on the fourm a month or two ago ...
    I'm IOS , but I don't mind. Android gets screwed so often in this game , I'm glad they have something that works in their favour for once

Banned
    Post Count
    I did notice people getting these much faster than i could, didn't know it had to do with devices. I get a drop every third time and almost always get two more after that. I can't complain knowing what android users have to deal with.....