GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTQ Coliseum Quest - Spreadsheet

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Depends...

Quote Originally Posted by Cxxxmm View Post
    Hi - hoping someone can help. During the colloseum quest - i do not receive the amount of gold as indicated in the awards - i get less than 10% of it. Also, my attack and defense numbers do not increase based on the reward. Up to 27 and my numbers have not changed but I did receive the awards. Finally I am also not getting any of the honors.

Is this the norm or is something messed up with my app?

Thanks
    If you are a decent level with very good units and not much allies....Then these units you are getting might not be as good as the units you have already. If your worst unit being used in your A/D is better than all the units in this LTQ so far then your A/D numbers will not change at all.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    dzieki

I have 36 and thought that was enough lol - almost all i either earned or bought with gems

sorry one more question if you don't mind - so when i get enough allies - my numbers will increase or did i lose this forever?
    If you get more allies and have units to support them then your numbers will increase. Each ally you gain you can bring 3 more units/armor/weapon to battle. You will never lose these units from the LTQ. They are indestructible units.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    dzieki

I have 36 and thought that was enough lol - almost all i either earned or bought with gems

sorry one more question if you don't mind - so when i get enough allies - my numbers will increase or did i lose this forever?
    You keep every single unit forever. As soon as you increase ally count then each added 1 ally will use 3 best available units from your stock. Max units you can take is 1500 (500 allies x 3) - at least for now

i nie ma za co
    Last edited by [DW] maretzky; 05-14-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi - hoping someone can help. During the colloseum quest - i do not receive the amount of gold as indicated in the awards - i get less than 10% of it. Also, my attack and defense numbers do not increase based on the reward. Up to 27 and my numbers have not changed but I did receive the awards. Finally I am also not getting any of the honors.

Is this the norm or is something messed up with my app?

Thanks
    Close the game and reopen it. I noticed this little flaw when I bought a gem unit for fun and didn't see my stats go up. My stats went up after I closed and reopened the game. You are likely experiencing the same issue.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    appreiciate all the responses - my stats did go up a bit but very little. Zero honors as well.

I turned off the app several times but no change. Scared to delete to reinstall and lose what little i have.

So it seems that it is based on the units I already have versus what I win. Not sure how this quest helps anyone who is very strong.

Still learning this game - guess its time to stop buying units until i collect a hundred of each lol

good luck to all

P.S. If you raid me, please clean up the rubble - broom is behind the castle

Post Count

At this rate we will see M
    Last edited by David.; 05-14-2013 at 12:15 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    appreiciate all the responses - my stats did go up a bit but very little. Zero honors as well.

I turned off the app several times but no change. Scared to delete to reinstall and lose what little i have.

So it seems that it is based on the units I already have versus what I win. Not sure how this quest helps anyone who is very strong.

Still learning this game - guess its time to stop buying units until i collect a hundred of each lol

good luck to all

P.S. If you raid me, please clean up the rubble - broom is behind the castle

The further you go in the quest the better the units will be. LTQ's have much better units than you can buy with gems. The winning prize is a 12000/13000 unit. So for you I suggest you continue on this quest and get as far you can. Along the way there will be 1000+ A/D units as well. Unless you want to camp and not level then you should skip this LTQ. But if your main goal is to increase stats then LTQs are the way to go.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Someone beat it already! dang! thanks for posting all the unit stats. I'm assuming no heroic mode for this type of LTQ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    Someone beat it already! dang! thanks for posting all the unit stats. I'm assuming no heroic mode for this type of LTQ?
    That is what I'm thinking too. It doesn't say anything about a heroic mode so it must be a very long list of battles. It almost looks like you have to beat one of every monster in the game, but that can't be true (that would take forever).

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Anyone know or keeping track of aggregate experience points earned for this LTQ? Want to get an idea of how many levels my camper acct may roll through (currently around Lvl 60).

Lurker
    Post Count
    So my issue with the quest is simply usability. I am on level 75 or so, and it is basically impossible to pick out the target in the crowd. Just hit the wrong thing twice.
    Maybe that is the point, and the challenge, but if it is... it is dumb.
    it is not a challenge... it is just effing annoying!

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't want to level up too much. Doesn't seem like the rewards are that good. Are the rewards worth the time, and worth leveling up?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcdivenut View Post
    So my issue with the quest is simply usability. I am on level 75 or so, and it is basically impossible to pick out the target in the crowd. Just hit the wrong thing twice.
    Maybe that is the point, and the challenge, but if it is... it is dumb.
    it is not a challenge... it is just effing annoying!
    If you go to your kingdom and then go back to the map they will all disappear.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney24 View Post
    Anyone know or keeping track of aggregate experience points earned for this LTQ? Want to get an idea of how many levels my camper acct may roll through (currently around Lvl 60).
    My thought as well. I have no idea how much energy is required once I reach the valuable units, and I don't want to level all over the place either... I guess I'm gonna sit this one out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I was hitting around 140-150 and leveled from 81-83 so far. just finished 75.