Page 1 of 14 12311 ... Last

Thread: The 100 Thread

The 100 Thread

Hey fellow knights, after hearing some support about creating a thread meant more level 100 players to add each other and discuss tactics, I've decided to go ahead and do it.

Here's how it works: level 100 players will first make a a post with their name and friend code. I'll then add it into this first post and let the list grow. Feel free to discuss tactics, share armor lineups, share experiences and whatnot. For all players, 100 or not, please send us a pm first if you're intending to add us.

The level 100s:
    deathexe (IGN Aiden) XBB-GVN-WMZ
    Eunuchorn (IGN Eunuchorn) XBC-FRW-WZY
    Keymoe (IGN Keymoe) XBB-CNP-XHC
    Lcharlie (IGN Dragon) XBB-MQV-GFX
    Sunsfan1caw (IGN sunsfan1caw)XBB-FQC-GDC
    truline (IGN Doods) XBB-DVZ-QNF
    KingPoop (IGN King) XBB-QFF-ZFP
    Ryuugan (IGN Ryuugan) XBB-PVW-YHW
    Leosimas (IGN survivor) XBB-GZZ-FBP
    Barryboo (IGN Ballbuster Barry) XBB-HWC-VFY
    Bayu (IGN Bayu) XBB-HMY-HWC
    suparna (IGN Paul) XBB-QCN-ZPD
    Balthasar (IGN Balthasar) XBB-NBY-BMV
    Thatzme (IGN Thatzme) XBC-BWQ-WWR
    FrozenTurtle (IGN Willow) XBB-FBM-DPP
    Slevinn (IGN Slevinn) XBB-YCD-MYZ
    iisaiahc (IGN Isaiah) XBB-RVX-HHV
    Jrodigy (IGN Jrodigy) XBB-FPF-GCQ
    Raistmar (IGN Raistmar) XBB-MCN-MYN
    Palehorsem4n (IGN Palehorsem4n) XBB-YQY-WXY
    Budd (IGN Budd) XBB-QMF-NQD
    BilboSwaggins (IGN Bilboswaggins) XBB-GWV-ZNC
    Oridyn (IGN Big D) XBB-GYZ-XHW
    MightyIsaac (IGN Mightyisaac) XBB-NPB-HMX
    Brutus (IGN Brutus Lvl103) XBB-QXR-VYD
    Epon (IGN Epon) XBB-FZZ-GYX
    Matty-cakes (IGN Sir MattyCakes)XBB-QGH-PDC
    Last edited by deathexe; 05-29-2013 at 08:23 AM.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Please read the instructions on how this thread works. Saving the second post for future information if needed.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Eunuchorn
    Code in sig

Tip: always farm the Normal level of a zone

Code in signature.

tip: farming higher level medusa gives a much higher chance of getting snakeskin armor. From my recent test, it is about 60 percent chance at normal and 80-90 percent on epic. Then agan, I seem to have the worst luck see below.

What is everyone's luck on the chests? I open about 10 a week and haven't gotten anything higher than 2 star armor after about 6-7 weeks. It is getting discouraging.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Code in siggy.

Tip: Take note of knights' names in the arena.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

IGN: Keymoe
    Lv.105+ Maxed Out Sky Guardian
    PM for Code.

Deuces.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcharlie View Post
    Code in signature.

tip: farming higher level medusa gives a much higher chance of getting snakeskin armor. From my recent test, it is about 60 percent chance at normal and 80-90 percent on epic. Then agan, I seem to have the worst luck see below.

What is everyone's luck on the chests? I open about 10 a week and haven't gotten anything higher than 2 star armor after about 6-7 weeks. It is getting discouraging.
    I don't see your code! Haha
    Anyways I haven't actually opened a dark prince chest in my K&D life. Though reaching level 60 for the dragon tortoise will allow me to open the. Chest for the first time XD
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Anyways I haven't actually opened a dark prince chest in my K&D life. Though reaching level 60 for the dragon tortoise will allow me to open the. Chest for the first time XD
    Cingrats, I still haven't lost my dpc virginity.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

PM for Code.

Deuces.

Quote Originally Posted by Keymoe View Post
    Cingrats, I still haven't lost my dpc virginity.
    Haha you should go for 60 then! It should very much be possible for a 100 with the right armor!
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Here is my code XBB-MQV-GFX
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Haha you should go for 60 then! It should very much be possible for a 100 with the right armor!
    I'm too slow. :/ + can't get nemesis anymore cos its in dpc.
    + Epic Energy thing is annoying... But whatever it's how it is now.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,

PM for Code.

Deuces.

I'm too slow. :/ + can't get nemesis anymore cos its in dpc.
    + Epic Energy thing is annoying... But whatever it's how it is now.
    Haha you don't need a nemesis for 60! I've never needed one to go so far! You just need a right combination of maxed 70+ armors with good elements and very good time management skills XD
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

You can do it with one level70 armor with the perfect antithesis elements to the boss armor, one level50 armor with one good element against the boss and no weak elements plus 10 friends with max nemesis. You can do this comfortably without using any gems but you can't waste energy because you ideally want to finish 5 hours before the deadline to get a good start on the next boss. On a week where you have two level 70 armors and nemesis armor, you can easily finish a day early.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcharlie View Post
    You can do it with one level70 armor with the perfect antithesis elements to the boss armor, one level50 armor with one good element against the boss and no weak elements plus 10 friends with max nemesis. You can do this comfortably without using any gems but you can't waste energy because you ideally want to finish 5 hours before the deadline to get a good start on the next boss. On a week where you have two level 70 armors and nemesis armor, you can easily finish a day early.
    Basically, this. When you're 100, the only thing nemesis does is guarantee you the level 60 boss at a faster rate.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

Cool beans, this time round only have like 2-5 mates with nemesis I think. Normally have more.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,

PM for Code.

Deuces.

Cool beans, this time round only have like 2-5 mates with nemesis I think. Normally have more.
    Sometimes nemesis frienss can be replaced by friends with strong 70+ armors. In this case, the regalia+ and half dragon+ does extremely well.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.