Gree really is not learning... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree really is not learning...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    Hah ! good that they laid off 30 people from office , they were useless copy and paste monkeys anyway . Taking hard earned peoples money .
    I've neer met a hard earned person. Is it easy to take their money?

Lurker
    Post Count

Boycott??

Hi guys!
    It's funny to hear people talking about boycott!

During The Battle for Blighted Woods my guild finished 289th (Top 400) with a total of 389,361 points. This time (Dwarven Mines) we finished again in the Top 400 (235th) with a total of 633,358 points and we were 223k points away from reaching the Top 200. So we almost doubled our points to get to the same result. I'm not complaining. We have lots of fun during battles and it's not a problem if we can't get any higher in the ranking.

What amazes me the most is reading people talking about gems boycott?? How can someone speak about boycott if the results of the last two wars prove otherwise. Guilds don't get higher scores by not buying gems!!! Maybe some of the main guilds stopped buying gems, but they surely had a huge amount of these stocked somewhere!! For the rest of us, I really don't believe that there was a boycott!

Regards
    Last edited by Braga; 05-14-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Points definitely seemed higher his time around. I wonder how much of that was from gems people received for the lost gems of the last battle? I know a bunch of people in my guild received gems from that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Guilds are also larger (more guild size upgrades) and better organized. Real test is gonna be the 2 week war with most old bonuses expended (the intent of the 2 week cycle in my opinion).