Next war on Memorial Day Weekend.... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next war on Memorial Day Weekend....

Banned
    Post Count
    I played all though my Mother's Day dinner. I did not celebrate Easter, but I will probably get kicked out of my guild for not playing over Memorial Day weekend. I don't spend any money on the game, so they don't want me here anyway.

Banned
    Post Count
    Not one war has been scheduled across anyone of the games that hasn't had at least one post complaining about the date.

As someone rightly pointed out in the last one, it doesn’t matter what date they chose it will be inconvenient for some people or groups of people. Just accept it and prioritize what is more important to you and play accordingly.

I would almost guess if you went through every country where players of these games come from and mapped their public holidays on a calendar there wouldn’t be too many if any gaps, so accept it and move on.

I actually think people start these posts just for something to complain about since these wars take 2-3 hours tops of your weekend, so highly doubt because one of those days is a public holiday you can’t still find 2 hours over the 4 days to participate if it is that important to you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

2-3 hours? are you joking?

Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Not one war has been scheduled across anyone of the games that hasn't had at least one post complaining about the date.

As someone rightly pointed out in the last one, it doesn’t matter what date they chose it will be inconvenient for some people or groups of people. Just accept it and prioritize what is more important to you and play accordingly.

I would almost guess if you went through every country where players of these games come from and mapped their public holidays on a calendar there wouldn’t be too many if any gaps, so accept it and move on.

I actually think people start these posts just for something to complain about since these wars take 2-3 hours tops of your weekend, so highly doubt because one of those days is a public holiday you can’t still find 2 hours over the 4 days to participate if it is that important to you.
    Takes more than 2-3 hours out of your weekend. Well I guess it's how your guild operates. If it's time based and you have a role you need to be on at the beginning of every war. It's a schedule that you need to manage. Also being on chat helping your guild mates takes time as well. Also I agree with all the countries every weekend has something on it. But they did target memorial day weekend. Can't deny that because if they didn't... they would have kept the format the same and made it 3 days instead of 4.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't they want people to play? A lot in the US won't be.

Banned
    Post Count

At this rate, I guess we should clear the calendar for Memorial WEEKEND (not just the "day", mind you), 4th of July, Labor Day WEEKEND, the four days over Thanksgiving holiday, Christmas, and New Years... And just "accept it and move on"?
    Last edited by TrollofTruth; 05-13-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I guess GreeD thinks all their players live in their mom/dads basement and have no life outside of their games. Rushing a war to schedule over YET ANOTHER major holiday weekend is asinine to say the least. The idiots at GreeD who thought this was a good idea really need to be fired. They clearly have no regard for their customers.
    Last edited by Bazi; 05-13-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Post Count
    Piss off GREE! Get stuffed 4 days... Your just trying to top people off

Banned
    Post Count

I agree with this.

This game is targetted at income earners. Most of them work weekdays so it makes sense for the events to be scheduled on weekends.

Heavy spenders only need to find a good target and unload relentlessly to score big points. It takes a few hours at most to accumulate some big scores and does not take the whole weekend or even close to it.

Free players and light spenders however need to play intensively for the whole duration of the war to score some decent points because they rely on regeneration of battle health to get a significant amount of hits in. So free players and light spenders would be the only ones complaining about the wars coinciding with special dates and using up all of their precious holiday time.

And since this game isn't aimed at free or small-time players, Gree couldn't care more about wars conflicting with holidays.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is crazy, why the hell do they have to them so fast? 14 days between wars is an absolute joke & than to make it over 4 days, when 3 days was already long enough

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post

And since this game isn't aimed at free or small-time players, Gree couldn't care more about wars conflicting with holidays.
    That is bad business. All of the small-time players will quit, and you end up with only two big kids left in the play ground. Not much fun for them anymore (only raiding each other back and forth will get old), so they quit. End game.

Make the small-time players happy, they play and stay. Gives the big kids in the playground someone to push around, and they are happy. Everyone wins.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Greece should never put anyone in a position to choose between family in this game. If so, the game should lose every time.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    That is bad business. All of the small-time players will quit, and you end up with only two big kids left in the play ground. Not much fun for them anymore (only raiding each other back and forth will get old), so they quit. End game.

Make the small-time players happy, they play and stay. Gives the big kids in the playground someone to push around, and they are happy. Everyone wins.
    As true as this may be have we ever seen a deccision from Gree that shows they care about this?

Also putting events on days when people can't play is good for business especially in a team based event ie a light spender is busy for day so scores much less points, not wanting to let his team down how does he catch up?
    Last edited by procsyzarc; 05-13-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post
    I agree with this.

This game is targetted at income earners. Most of them work weekdays so it makes sense for the events to be scheduled on weekends.

Heavy spenders only need to find a good target and unload relentlessly to score big points. It takes a few hours at most to accumulate some big scores and does not take the whole weekend or even close to it.

Free players and light spenders however need to play intensively for the whole duration of the war to score some decent points because they rely on regeneration of battle health to get a significant amount of hits in. So free players and light spenders would be the only ones complaining about the wars coinciding with special dates and using up all of their precious holiday time.

I agree with you as well...
    If you are gems spenders its easy for you to make 300K pts for your guild.
    just find a target , got 300 pts every single hit & hit 1000x I think you need 1 - 2 hours only.
    coz I saw one of guild can reach 10millions pts on first day
    If I am not wrong its only transfer $1600 fr your pocket to GREE pocket.
    So I think this game not for free gamer like me as well anymore...
    Kingdom Age ID: 933-370-854
    All Forum members welcome. Please add me I need tons of allies.

Post Count
    Listen, it could be good to play during Christmas! GREE would give us huge rewards as gifts! Wonderful! Lol

Honestly, having a war every two weeks is way too fast to sustain a decent group of players. If you consider that some people play to their sister games (I also play MW), this will be war almost every week! This is insane, financially! I am not a spender in these games. I play for free. However, GREE need to have people spending big money to continue to support these games. Many players wont be able to spend big time on a few games every week! Moreover, I personally do not want to speng every weekend of the year playing! It look like GREE feel that the end is close and they want to milk the cow dry before the cow die! I hope I am wrong but it look like this is it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Calindra View Post
    Listen, it could be good to play during Christmas! GREE would give us huge rewards as gifts! Wonderful! Lol

Honestly, having a war every two weeks is way too fast to sustain a decent group of players. If you consider that some people play to their sister games (I also play MW), this will be war almost every week! This is insane, financially! I am not a spender in these games. I play for free. However, GREE need to have people spending big money to continue to support these games. Many players wont be able to spend big time on a few games every week! Moreover, I personally do not want to speng every weekend of the year playing! It look like GREE feel that the end is close and they want to milk the cow dry before the cow die! I hope I am wrong but it look like this is it.
    And this is what the big spenders in FUN and the like dont realize as they think the universe rotates around them.

My prediction is one of the Big 3 games is gonna be effectively dead by the end of this year. My bet is CC (facebook vs already gone).

As far as "income earners" go, these games are just one potential use of disposable income. Piss people off and they go elsewhere. Get a bad rap and new people dont start.

The way things are going, I cant wait to see some of you literally playing with yourself. Who would you show your epeen to?