Next war on Memorial Day Weekend....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next war on Memorial Day Weekend....

Lurker
    Post Count

Next war on Memorial Day Weekend....

Looks like the war will be 4 days long this time! 5/24 - 5/28. Awesome..... (not really)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yup! I can't tell if its coincidence or if GREE just really likes planning wars on holidays. Maybe they just want to pit themselves against our family/friends and see who we love more.

Then again, if you are short on time, you can always make it up with gems...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I kinda like them on holidays, as I typically have more time to play during them. Maybe it's just me. I mean, what, ten minutes every three hours for the vast majority of players. For the top gem spenders, it sucks; but how much attention does it take to tap "attack again" and then "health refill".
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wait, so the next war is going to happen in two weeks time?
    ✪Dragonriders✪
    189-805-225

Post Count
    You know what lets just start it tomorrow and do the LTQ and LTE at the same time.....

KA: 630-568-270

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No that sucks bc some of us have plans on holidays or like to spend time with families. And usually some players become unavailabe. Second more than 3 days of constant war is too much.

Banned
    Post Count
    I really don't know what's worse... The two week rush or scheduling it for Memorial Day weekend. Crack dealers are more considerate of their clientele than Gree.

Post Count
    To much. There done getting my money. They talked about 1 battle a month and the story keeps changing. I will play a bit for free at night but that's it. Good luck guys

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    You know what lets just start it tomorrow and do the LTQ and LTE at the same time.....
    Lmfao, this suggestion might actually get a response from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollofTruth View Post
    I really don't know what's worse... The two week rush or scheduling it for Memorial Day weekend. Crack dealers are more considerate of their clientele than Gree.
    LOL +100 and don't forget they made it longer too!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    LOL this made me LMFAO ass off at my work desk. hahahaha good stuff!

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    I hope the forests of North Dakota have wifi. That way I can actually participate when i'm tent camping....
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 05-13-2013 at 05:28 PM.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Joe,

Campers are not supposed to be participating in the events at all.

*ill show myself out.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollofTruth View Post
    They are crack dealers. Why else would we be complaining.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    Joe,

Campers are not supposed to be participating in the events at all.

*ill show myself out.
    Lmfao, clever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.