Next war on Memorial Day Weekend.... - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Next war on Memorial Day Weekend....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IN3RTI@ View Post
    GREE put it on public holidays like next weekend to give their planted hacked guilds a chance to win... They hope we all will complain and not play much.

That's why GREE ignore tickets regarding 60 members guilds from the beginning. They need to push gem players to spend more to beat them.
    Gree has shills and automated players in all of its game. Not just the four Funzio games but also in their various digital card games.

Post Count

Gem Free War

It may be worthwhile to seriously consider an on-line petition to run a gem free war.

1. Guild wars are too frequent
    2. Guild war dates remain a mystery making it difficult to plan
    3. Guild war dates are impacting on social life (Easter, Mother's Day)
    4. Guild wars are becoming longer - 2 days would be better
    5. Guld wars are becoming gem wars.

If it carries on like this we will see more people leaving the game. I have already stopped both Modern War and Monster Quest.

How about a gem free war? The alternative is to just skip it altogether.
    Shout (Guild Leader)
    www.thecrusaders.info
    "Where the Strong Play for Fun"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Good luck with that

Gem free will never happen. The top guilds are constantly churning and burning players fir the long term benefit of a few

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Anyone see the message going around about next war?
    Last edited by larrydavid; 05-16-2013 at 06:23 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Anyone see the message going around about next war?
    I have read this thread and the one in Announcements, is there something spesific you are refering to?

Post Count
    There seems to be a lot of questions why Gree is packing in the events with not enough time between them. The answers lie within Gree's 3rd quarter financial report which was released 2 days ago.

http://v3.eir-parts.net/EIR/View.asp...1633&code=3632

For the record, I think Gree does run the risk of causing 'Kingdom Age Fatigue'. Personally I'm not very excited about the next war, maybe a couple more weeks wait and I could be. But the financial results don't lie and Gree has some catching up to do. Foreign studios are outperforming domestic (Japan) studios. All you people who threatened to leave or boycott gems spending etc - you did not put your money where your mouth is.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixmoons View Post
    There seems to be a lot of questions why Gree is packing in the events with not enough time between them. The answers lie within Gree's 3rd quarter financial report which was released 2 days ago.

http://v3.eir-parts.net/EIR/View.asp...1633&code=3632

For the record, I think Gree does run the risk of causing 'Kingdom Age Fatigue'. Personally I'm not very excited about the next war, maybe a couple more weeks wait and I could be. But the financial results don't lie and Gree has some catching up to do. Foreign studios are outperforming domestic (Japan) studios. All you people who threatened to leave or boycott gems spending etc - you did not put your money where your mouth is.
    Thanks. But it's crystal clear that the only reason that GREE would release more and more events and wars is down to money.

speaking of which, I guess the next LTQ is due today otherwise they won't have enough time to release them all.

Post Count
    I won't participate while I'm honoring my nations fallen hero's. Just that simple.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Post Count
    We all have choices. We can choose to participate at kingdom age war, or not. For all we know, everyday is some important day in a city/country. Be it national holiday, religious celebration, or just some mayor election in a small town. The internet is not limited to a country.
    If the day is very important to you individually, don't participate at the war, period.
    I don't celebrate memorial day, so no problem for me.

The same reason goes to any LTQ thrown by GREE. If you can't do it because you don't have time, then don't participate. The choice is yours.
    Kingdom Age ID: 137-166-368

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Gree games feel more like job now, perhaps the wife is right, I should quit now.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Consistent Contributor Namine33's Avatar
    Post Count
    I wont be participating, but that is because I will be underway for this war. Good luck to TBC and those who honor the gem boycott this war.....
    Namine -
    821-146-375
    Rogue: 190k attack at lvl 112 w/173allies
    (update) 2.8M/3.4M at lvl 143 w/500allies