Conquest of Kings: Darkhome, 5/24 to 5/28 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conquest of Kings: Darkhome, 5/24 to 5/28

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinkled4 View Post
    Lol I think the majority of the top 3 guilds would like them 4 weeks apart. The majority of players would like them every weekend.

...and thanks for the notice CJ.
    I think you're the only one wanting them every weekend LOL

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    I would start with 3 weeks...at least it would be a bit better and not fall on a Holiday. Just curious CJ, do you guys have wars lined up for every major holiday: Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. if so please let me know as I can save myself the trouble and stop playing now.
    Stop now. They will add some extra days to the wars every major holliday.

Post Count
    Maybe I'm tired, but isn't this only 10 days away??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes it is, you're obviously not that tired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    Yes it is, you're obviously not that tired
    Thanks! Thought my exhaustion was effecting my maths ability, since people have posted that this is two weeks away.

Lurker
    Post Count

"They are pissing on us and not even having the courtesy to call it rain" fm Avatar

Sorry, movie line immediately comes to mind.

I think it is time to reconsider the boycott. So, we spend less money, they speed up the interval between wars.

One might speculate Gree is trying to recover from losses due to a drop in stock prices caused by concerns over the Japanese gov's probe into certain gaming functions and calls to regulate profiteering features.

I just read a bunch of news articles about Gree laying off employees even though their numbers are way up. In a majority of the articles, the journalists state their is not information other than what the company is releasing. We should invite some gaming community journalists here to the forum to read about how disgruntled their customer base are. Let a few of those articles go out and see how quickly investor confidence drops. Lets see what happens to Gree then.

Gree, recommend you start listening to your customers~

Nice meeting you forum members. This is maybe my third post and I can see myself getting banned pretty quickly

Post Count
    I want the best for this company and im sad that some of the employes from America get layed off from Gree.
    Hope you Gree see,as any company knows that costumers are allways right,most of good and succesful companies ask or listen their customers and what to do to improve..We are your customer,please listen to us.Please move the event at least once a month,10 days is not a good thing for us,if you keep this tempo the game will die,we dont want that!
    Please make some adjustments for us customers to play with some strategy,dont make it all about money,if you push event after event people will abandon the game,i think you as a company you need to keep your costumers satisfied..No customers no profit
    [FK] TITAN

Lurker
    Post Count
    DragCro,

Nobody says that you must contribute multiple mountains of gems per war. That is every players choice to do so because of greed wanting to have every powerful unit in the game.

GREE have had employee's fired. This will mostly be down to money issues.

For as long as players continue to spend more and more with every coming war GREE will release wars more often to counter the money issues that they are having.

It is probably best that wars happen more often. players will hopefully pick which wars they really want to win and commit to that, other wars they will take a back seat on and therefore a wider variety of guilds receive bonuses.

Lurker
    Post Count

Empty Money Bags - Unsustainable Expectations

I am surprised that your company doesn't have a better grasp on the realities faced by their consumers. We all acknowledge that this stuff is way overpriced as it is. Multiple Quests and Events (back to back money grabs) create an environment where the consumer never gets a break from the constant expense. Unit values keep inflating and quest rewards keep getting bigger. $1000 dollars spent a year ago would net 1/3 the unit value in today's game. Smart money making strategy, but you are missing a very vital part - when the divorces are filed, the credit cards are maxed, the reality of the amount of money that we spent hits each of us one by one - your customer base is going to decline rapidly. Sustainability! Responsibility! That's what I preach to my guild members. Maybe you guys should realize that moderate profits for the long term are better than a few months of artificial, unsustainable income followed by the complete collapse of your consumer base. Battles cost thousands of dollars for the competing guilds / factions / syndicates. Two week intervals are not long enough for your average customer to recuperate. Three weeks is barely long enough. My guild finished 5th in the last battle. We are strongly considering choosing which battles we want to focus on and not participating in the others. Also, you give us great units in these LTQ that generate a lot of experience, which raises our level, which then reduces the points that we get in battle, which then results in us spending more money to achieve the same rank as before. Very transparent profit motive. Another note - it should not be possible to accidently (due to screen lag or to carelessness) spend a large number of gems. You know - the finish vault button or any other expense over 200 gems should have a confirm expenditure button. If you really want to make money long-term --> Start taking care of your customers and stop making us feel like we are money bags meant to be emptied and discarded.

Lurker
    Post Count
    As was stated above it is up to individual guilds/players on whether they choose to buy/spend gems on the conquest of kings. I have made the mistake of spending 12 bucks (40% sale) only once so far. The faster they come the better for my guild. We are mainly free players and have placed in the top 100 twice so far. We may not all participate every war, but its the LTQ/E that come before the wars that I think we all enjoy. The war is just an added bonus for most (excluding the gotta catch them all mentality players). We get between 1 and 11 additional indestructible units. I would much rather have more free units twice a month than once a month.

Basically you have a choice to participate or not in every event the Gree puts on. There is always that option to not participate! If you are feeling burnt out, just stop playing for a few days or a week. Offer to sit out of your guild or go to a "minor league" guild and just coast and get some free units. On a different topic, I would like to see Gree offer a choice for guilds to opt into a gem or non-gem conquest. These would run simultaneously and the gem conquest would obviously have 3x or 5x better rewards.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Pulch, I like that idea about the gem vs non-gem contest.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pulch View Post
    As was stated above it is up to individual guilds/players on whether they choose to buy/spend gems on the conquest of kings. I have made the mistake of spending 12 bucks (40% sale) only once so far. The faster they come the better for my guild. We are mainly free players and have placed in the top 100 twice so far. We may not all participate every war, but its the LTQ/E that come before the wars that I think we all enjoy. The war is just an added bonus for most (excluding the gotta catch them all mentality players). We get between 1 and 11 additional indestructible units. I would much rather have more free units twice a month than once a month.

Basically you have a choice to participate or not in every event the Gree puts on. There is always that option to not participate! If you are feeling burnt out, just stop playing for a few days or a week. Offer to sit out of your guild or go to a "minor league" guild and just coast and get some free units. On a different topic, I would like to see Gree offer a choice for guilds to opt into a gem or non-gem conquest. These would run simultaneously and the gem conquest would obviously have 3x or 5x better rewards.
    good too see someone else on the same wavelength!

not sure about the gem/non gem wars. after all gems are the advantage against free players. lets just stay the way it is and free players should start to do better when the heavy spenders come to realise this is but a game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hahaha totally agree Rinkled4. Top guild needs time to save money

Lurker
    Post Count
    Too long of a war, on another holiday, and too soon after the last war. I hope it completely flops as far as profits go, and I plan on "not" putting my money where my mouth is.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    I look forward to it!