Conquest of Kings: Darkhome, 5/24 to 5/28

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conquest of Kings: Darkhome, 5/24 to 5/28

Conquest of Kings: Darkhome, 5/24 to 5/28

Hello all,

The next Conquest of Kings event (Darkhome) will be running from 5/24, 11 AM PT to 5/28, 12 PM PT. We will be adding more information as we get closer to the event.

Post Count
    Cheers for the heads-up CJ.

Ave Atque Vale

Post Count
    2 weeks? I think the majority of players would like them to be 4 weeks apart

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    2 weeks? I think the majority of players would like them to be 4 weeks apart
    Lol I think the majority of the top 3 guilds would like them 4 weeks apart. The majority of players would like them every weekend.

...and thanks for the notice CJ.

Lurker
    Post Count

Coliseum quest

What about the Coliseum quest? It shows as active, but I can't figure out how to do anything with it....

Lurker
    Post Count

Every 4 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Rinkled4 View Post
    Lol I think the majority of the top 3 guilds would like them 4 weeks apart. The majority of players would like them every weekend.

...and thanks for the notice CJ.
    The majority of all gem players would be happy with it being every 4 weeks.

Geryon
    Team Vengeance

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Over Memorial Day Weekend

Great timing. I have other things to do that weekend. No gems from me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Geryon View Post
    The majority of all gem players would be happy with it being every 4 weeks.

Geryon
    Team Vengeance
    Not if their goal is to move up in the guild war rankings.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down WHY ???????

Having a four day event over memorial weekend won't be successful . If you think the profits you made first time around were because the events were scheduled on an Easter holiday ...WRONG!!!!
    The profits were made because it was the first event and no one knew any better.. But after so many events back to back..players are tired , players are leaving the game and at this rate you will only see your profits decline .. Just listen to your base.. Stop having so many event so frequently and on major holidays ....asking you kindly! For the sake of your players ( ie customers ) if care about them !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree does not care, why do you think they laid off 30 people today? Rumor is one of those 30 was CJ as well...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hello all,

The next Conquest of Kings event (Darkhome) will be running from 5/24, 11 AM PT to 5/28, 12 PM PT. We will be adding more information as we get closer to the event.
    4 days event again?...wooohhh

please read it word for words.... its 4 days event :-(

KA IGN: -EXӨDΨṠ-

Formerly known as DArk MidNight

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As I said in the main forum, this is asinine. What the F are you guys thinking scheduling wars during every holiday weekend? Pull your heads out and buy a calendar that shows major holidays on it if you can't figure it out GreeD :/

Post Count
    LMFAO.

The next battle is EXACTLY what the the vast majority of players do NOT want... on ALL counts!

1) It is only 2 weeks away when we want 4 weeks between battles.
    2) It is 4 days long instead of 3 when 99.9999999999999% of players want shorter not longer wars.
    3) It is, YET AGAIN, on a holiday weekend. First Easter, then Mother's Day, now Memorial Day.

It's like they listened to everything we have been saying and did the EXACT OPPOSITE.

Gree is basically saying eff you to the customer - it's insane! If you they are trying to drive everyone away from the game, this is sure helping. Combine the eff you to what the customer says explicitly they want with the total lack of repercussions for hacking that make legit players say "why bother"... and what do you get? A dead game.

RIP Kingdom Age.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Okay let me see if I have this right and haven't just lost my little mind. So we just did a 4 day battle over Mothers Day weekend which by the way I am a Mom and have a Mom so that's schedule nightmare 1. Now this coming weekend MW and CC which I'm leader in those as well are battling at the same time is scheduling nightmare 2 and now informed that now only is KA going again in 2 weeks but it's not for 4 days it is for 5 days and, here the mind blowing part, over the Memorial Day Holiday scheduling nightmare 3. Wow they don't listen to anything that is being said on this forum. I'm stumped here guys help me out. What in the heck are wrong with these people? Do they have Mothers? Do they have families? Do they have a clue what they are doing? I would love love love to see every single guild stand down and not buy a single gem it's the only way they will pay attention. Hit where it hurts. Their wallets. I am fully aware that there is not a glimmer of a chance that everyone will stand down but I can still wish. Wow
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is horrible. We all have families and lives. The day a game controls it is the day people will not want to be a part of it. I understand the need and desire to make money but you must also keep your customers in mind.