Post Count

Post Count
    This thread is funny as hell...
    ID 941 689 850

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&You View Post
    You had to go there. OK...

The exact words of our battle leader for that battle were: "Don't waste gems on this match"
    We scored those points trying to hit you as few times as possible to make sure we all had full energy for the start of the next battle immediately after this. A few who were tied up the next hour were the only ones hitting. Ask Lestatciez how they felt ten minutes after we fought you.

Again, you understand no better than Marko. We are a family, and chat incessantly, 24 hours a day, every day since the guilds were formed. We have no gem requirement. We have completely free players and every variation of gem players.

Again, you don't understand guild wars. CP are level based. You are all low level. You are useless to us as an opponent. We score way more points against level 200 players. We'd rather battle anyone but LLP's. I will spare you the invective expressed in Kakao, but yes, we hated being matched against you. We play smart, so we held back and watched our rivals gain ground on us while we languished in our little personal pointless hell for an hour, hoping for a better match next hour. Most of us regen'd a hit every 16 minutes this war. Question: How many points did you get for winning the match? Some kind of bonus? A treat? Nothing. Wins do not matter. Points. Total. See above.

It's hard not to come across as arrogant when faced with an entrenched and belligerent lack of understanding, so I apologize to the rest of you for having to read it all. If any of this sparked further questions for your own guild's strategy, PM me and I'd be happy to give some pointers or direct you to those who truly understand this stuff much better than I do. We are the Forum Knights, and the occasional outbursts are because we care about the people here and get upset when someone misleads or mistreats them. We're still playing because of the people.
    You say that we have a lack of understanding, but you brought up points that highlight our advantages (thanks CJ):

Communication - we do this and do it well
    Activity - While not 100% on this we do well, especially with the core group (probably the same with your guild)
    No Gem requirement - check on this as well
    CP based on levels - We knew this going in so this is why we structured our guild as an LLP guild with high attack/def (> 300K in most cases).

One thing that puzzles me is the statement that your battle leader said not to waste gems on us. It just doesn't add up that you would get 43k points against us without the use of gems. So obviously you wasted at least some gems on us. Most of the high level guilds get less than 10k points since they are just using their free hits and recharging for the next battle to immediately follow their "wasted" turn against us.

I agree with the statements that you made that you must have communication and an active guild. I think that our point total shown above, which is mostly from free play (and if we had 100% participation this would be all from free play), shows how successful our strategy is. If you are competing for anything above top 50, you have to agree that there is no way to do this without a significant amount of gem spending.

So your saying that we lack understanding is in and of itself a belligerent statement and is clearly an untrue statement. Are we a bit arrogant? I will give you that.

You have a team that is structured to place in the top 10. I wish you all the luck in continuing this in future battles and I look forward to meeting you again on the battlefield.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marko101 View Post
    Mark, how you grown since the last battle.

Lurker
    Post Count
    The simple fact that it was said we were not worth wasting gems to score points on only cements the legitimacy of our group and its strategy. You have to spend more to score on us and we have to spend less to score on you. That sounds like a win-win to me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Oh my god, this thread is hilarious.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marko101 View Post
    Looking for very strong people lower level players. Need to be active in wars. Please pm me your stats and points in wars.
    Not even "the forum knights" top guild are a scratch on us!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Lolololololol

Banned
    Post Count
    You guys keep saying no Gem requirement. Once again misleading... You instead should be thanking the crap out of your members that did use Gems! If you think you made it into the Top50 without Gems use in your guild..................................