Battle for Dwarven Mines Winner's List - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battle for Dwarven Mines Winner's List

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I see the "hacker guild" term used often and in many threads, all of which (threads) have a title not related to it, so i didnt figure out a good place to post this.

My questions are:
    1- "Hacker guilds", are they referred to as that because they are created by a hacker or because their members are hackers?
    2- I have read a fair bit of threads about hackers and the most common types in MW and CC forums where i originate from, and i am under the impression that:
    -wars are won by collecting CP ------> CP is collected by hitting and spending energy -------> energy is restored by using gems ------> gems are bought or earned through tapjoy ------> no hackers have managed to get gems by hacking.

....ah the question. Yes....
    How do hacker guilds earn significant advantage during the guild wars if they can not gain gems=CP illegaly?

Lurker
    Post Count

CP Please

Just want to echo the desire to see the CP in addition to the ranking. Please.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by klevito View Post
    I see the "hacker guild" term used often and in many threads, all of which (threads) have a title not related to it, so i didnt figure out a good place to post this.

My questions are:
    1- "Hacker guilds", are they referred to as that because they are created by a hacker or because their members are hackers?
    2- I have read a fair bit of threads about hackers and the most common types in MW and CC forums where i originate from, and i am under the impression that:
    -wars are won by collecting CP ------> CP is collected by hitting and spending energy -------> energy is restored by using gems ------> gems are bought or earned through tapjoy ------> no hackers have managed to get gems by hacking.

....ah the question. Yes....
    How do hacker guilds earn significant advantage during the guild wars if they can not gain gems=CP illegaly?
    In general, hacker guilds hack money to buy billions of gold (coins aka game money - not to be confused with MW gold which is the equivalent of gems in KA) and buy what amounts to billions worth of guild bonuses. I hacked team can have 60 members...more members means more points earning potential. Additionally, 5/5 health regen and 5/5 energy regen provide a huge additional, yet unfair, advantage when doing LTQs thus increasing their members stats come war time as well as 5/5 health regen means more free hits between gem refills thus more CP during wars

Additionally, it is possible to hack gems apparently. Not sure how it is done, and some say it is not possible anymore, but apparently it is possible and that provides and unquantifiable unfair advantage.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congrats to all of the top guilds.

my new guild will hopefully be showing somewhere on there during the next war... set myself a number to beat next time!
    If your interested? message me!

Post Count
    Could you please tell me where to find the list of prizes for this war.

Thanks in advance.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    Congrats to all of the top guilds.

my new guild will hopefully be showing somewhere on there during the next war... set myself a number to beat next time!
    If your interested? message me!
    Bro what is your guild name?
    you sound interesting!

Post Count

Hackers

I support the removal of hackers, but how would you distinguish them from let's say a pack of idle rich who are willing to spend thousands on this silly game. While I'm dubious that there are this many of the idle rich playing, how could you absolutely know?

(And for the record, lots of people raid me ALL THE TIME)

Quote Originally Posted by LinkedTim View Post
    I support the removal of hackers, but how would you distinguish them from let's say a pack of idle rich who are willing to spend thousands on this silly game. While I'm dubious that there are this many of the idle rich playing, how could you absolutely know?

(And for the record, lots of people raid me ALL THE TIME)
    Honour hackers are easily detectable as the have hundreds of top end honour units. Anyone with over 100 but below lvl 200 of those beast abominations is an honour hacker.
    Eventually it will get hard to distinguish but right now it's dam obvious and GREE should ban their asses straight away when someone reports them. I mean it's as easy as looking up at te sky and saying, is the sky blue? Obviously! Come on GREE
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Lurker
    Post Count

Congrats

Congrats to all the cheaters that make this game suck.