Battle for Dwarven Mines Winner's List - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle for Dwarven Mines Winner's List

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah, the ending was really confusing. Our screens showed that we needed 20,000 points to get in top 150; so we pushed and pushed and got gems and scored big and by the end we were 20,000 point ahead of the team placed in 150. And so we were so happy and got the bottles of Moët and everything, but then we checked and we are 165th.
    I know everyone gives it all at last battle and that may be a full load of data to compute, but maybe the leaderboard could stay there a little longer to be refreshed at the end of the war?
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Post Count
    Yeah, their scores are all screwed at GREE. FUN apparently needed 140,000 conquest points to reach 1st position...even though they were already first...? Wtf? Lol!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    "and got gems". That's why it freezes. It would be more honest if they at least say frozen, and stop saying you need N when N is based on hour-old data.
    KA: Standy

If you could add the point totals as well next to the ranking that would be great!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_turtle View Post
    If you could add the point totals as well next to the ranking that would be great!
    That's too difficult to do for GREE...they don't have the staff now that they have sacked 30 employee's.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups View Post
    Congratulations to all the guilds including the hack guilds, there is nothing wrong with hacking, it's very much legal in this game. I did not spend any gems this time unlike the first 2 wars.
    Obviously you don't understand the basics. Hacking is modifying code to gain an unfair advantage in a competitive standing, which is also known as cheating. Justifying cheating as something right is an even larger commentary on today's society.

If Gree refuses to ban and enforce policy against hacking guilds then by their actions they support hacking. So why not cheat? Cheating to win at a video game...way to go superstars.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Caedus View Post
    Obviously you don't understand the basics. Hacking is modifying code to gain an unfair advantage in a competitive standing, which is also known as cheating. Justifying cheating as something right is an even larger commentary on today's society.

If Gree refuses to ban and enforce policy against hacking guilds then by their actions they support hacking. So why not cheat? Cheating to win at a video game...way to go superstars.
    Caedus - I believe Chups' comment was meant to be dripping with sarcasm.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Consistent Contributor MindMachine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Is there really no extra bonus for the Top 150 unit?Just wondering because it's not an easy task also to get to Top 150..Just my thoughts..Thanks

Post Count
    Congrats to all legit guilds that achived position without hacking,those that hacked hope that Gree will ban them and disband their guilds..
    People invested money and time in guilds and ranks,those honest and legit guilds keep this game live.
    So i hope that Gree will make soon some actions against those that are cheating.

Congrats to my friends and my family,great members and im proud on them,our Guilds :
    FORUM KNIGHTS GUILD and FORUM KNIGHTS GUILD II,you are the best team ever,both guilds are great !!
    Be proud on what you achived!
    Bravo!
    [FK] TITAN

Lurker
    Post Count

It's already created unfair deal with or without hack

Quote Originally Posted by Caedus View Post

Regardless of hacking or legit. GREE had already created unfairness with Gems. Try restrict gems use in war event and see if the top guild would still able to remain at the top. It's because the unfairness (money making for GREE), that's why players going for hacks. Hacking or legit, it'sall cool. I understand what I said may cause many to backfire at me, but that's my point of view.

BTW, I'm legit player on iOS 6.1.4. ^_^
    Roman don't built it's empire by talking, they did it by killing.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sg.dracula View Post
    Regardless of hacking or legit. GREE had already created unfairness with Gems. Try restrict gems use in war event and see if the top guild would still able to remain at the top. It's because the unfairness (money making for GREE), that's why players going for hacks. Hacking or legit, it'sall cool. I understand what I said may cause many to backfire at me, but that's my point of view.

BTW, I'm legit player on iOS 6.1.4. ^_^
    It is not cheap for Gree to pay programmers, to maintain a server, to pay for the bandwidth etc. I can understand them charging to cover the cost of these services. That is not to say that Gree is referred to as Gree'd for a reason...they are certainly pushing the envelope to squeeze every dollar out of people they can and I believe it will soon result in disaster for the company.

That all said, this game is popular and competitive because of the fun factor and the higher dollar value of the elite game play. There are plenty other games one can play if they dont want to spend on gems (tho again, Gree is taking it too far when one LTQ costs a mountain and a half to finish). To hack to get the gems when others are spending real money is an atrocity and, if I see that we missed out on Top10 because there are hacked, 60 member guilds there, Gree will never got another dollar from me. Most of my team feels the same way.

Lurker
    Post Count

Cp

I don't think this is right. Why was it posted before the war ended. My guild finished 100k in top 50. We should be higher than the 50th spot

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't think there are any hacked 60 member guilds in the Top10. FUN have 58 (?) but they wasted, sorry invested, huge amounts of real money to get there

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Congrats again to FUN and the others making up the Top 3 especially.

Quote Originally Posted by LordB View Post
    I don't think there are any hacked 60 member guilds in the Top10. FUN have 58 (?) but they wasted, sorry invested, huge amounts of real money to get there
    I can see 2 straight off

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count
    Thank you for the list - we are happy with a consistent Top 50 spot. This time #30.

Very close to Top 25...

Prizes look better for next war. But then I hear it may be 4 days and happening within two weeks?

Is there any reason why we can't have clear start dates - we do have to plan this around our daily life.
    Shout (Guild Leader)
    www.thecrusaders.info
    "Where the Strong Play for Fun"