Top 750 guild has openings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 750 guild has openings

Hybrid View

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Cool Top 750 guild has openings

Did your current group not perform as well as you would have liked? Are you very active and wonder why people in your current guild are not? Do you like a team that communicates during the battles?

Breakfast for Dinner is a guild with members from all over the world who are helpful and play actively. Each event our ranking has improved and our goal is to reach top 500 next war. First event rank 1032, second 753, current event we are 60k points from 500, so our best guess is 650.

As a mid level guild our concern is your wanting to grow with us and less having specific stats(of course great stats are welcome). With that being said we have mostly level 40 to 90 range players, and use Groupme during battle for intel and for general game help. Some of our members are light gems players, but this is not required. Currently our upgrades are +6 member, 14% upgrade cost, and 18% upgrade speed. There are no donation requirements other than giving something and helping to reach the next upgrade goal.

After the event ends we will have 5 openings for the right players. Please contact me here via PM or email from my profile page if you are interested in joining or have any questions.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well my estimate was off by a bit, we finished at 565 for Dwarven Mines There are still 3 spaces available.

Lurker
    Post Count

Merge

Who your guild be interested in merging with a guild that almost made top 200? If so, send me a pm

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We filled our group to 26 and just did the upgrade to +8 member increase. Please contact me or post here if you are interested in joining our team. Thanks