Battle Matching sucks - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle Matching sucks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Agree with you Shinazueli, the first day my guild had some very difficult matchups..we were severely out of our league. During the weekend the matchups were fair, some in our favor some not; but always competitive. The last day was rough. We matched up against some to 25 guilds; we finished top 150.

Post Count
    Your guild complains for being matched with stronger guild coz you can't attack nobody but walls and castle. The strong guild complains for being matched with your guild coz your tiny level players give them low score.
    Below is some illustration:
    A guild of 20 members which stats are around 500k is matched with a guild of 50 members with around 200k stats each. If you calculate the overall stats of both guilds, you'll find them equal. Now, would you consider this fair?
    The game mechanism states that equal guilds will be matched. And both ARE equal in total stats.
    So, I believe the matchups is fair. But as the thread topic says, sometimes it sucks.
    Kingdom Age ID: 137-166-368

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirmala View Post
    Your guild complains for being matched with stronger guild coz you can't attack nobody but walls and castle. The strong guild complains for being matched with your guild coz your tiny level players give them low score.
    Below is some illustration:
    A guild of 20 members which stats are around 500k is matched with a guild of 50 members with around 200k stats each. If you calculate the overall stats of both guilds, you'll find them equal. Now, would you consider this fair?
    The game mechanism states that equal guilds will be matched. And both ARE equal in total stats.
    So, I believe the matchups is fair. But as the thread topic says, sometimes it sucks.
    I understand if it was a 20 vs 50, we had that happen but I'm not complaining about that. I'm complaining about the 40 vs 40, and the opposite guild being 10 times stronger than us. And the stronger guild has no complains since they use me as a punching bag with over 2000 attacks towards me.
    Jesus - 614-298-890 (KA)
    Lvl 176- 591.3k A - 596.6k D - 21.9k IPH - 500 Allies

Looking for guilds? Please join us.
    756-470-120

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +10% casualty decrease
    +24 guild member

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BADMARKX View Post
    Oh, I'm still stunned from the Leafs blowing a 4-1 in the third of game 7.
    Stunned.....
    Why YOU! I was to watch that on NHL Gamecenter later today! Gah!
    KA (Coog)
    MQ (Terror Abraxas) DELETED!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vachau View Post
    There is no way that they can make this a perfect system.
    I think its perfect (for Gree) because they're laughing all the way to the bank!

Seriously. You guys are so gullible. They will always favor big gem spenders because they want to keep their business. EVERYTHING they do in the game is about making people spend gems (and buying them). They will never think about how "fair" the battles should be because if it were too tough for the big gem spenders, they won't spend any more gems because there's no reward.

The algorithm is probably something like this: Match up a strong team (gem spenders) with a team where there's a few high level, low defense players so those gem spends will use gems to hit those guys.
    Last edited by Ryosaeba; 05-14-2013 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [DW] maretzky View Post
    Algorithm is based on math calculations - and it works fine. But as someone said: killing one - is a murder killing millions - it's just statistics...
    I think Stalin said that