11 29.73%
  • More rewards for completing achievements

9 24.32%
  • Improving daily rewards system

14 37.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

What changes do you most want to see in Knights & Dragons

There has been a lot of suggestion & feedback given by everyone on this forum, but I thought we can help 'The Wise One' narrow in down a little so I am thinking of conducting a poll about what we desire most of from the game. Here are some suggestions. If u think its lacking, drop me a msg & I will update it accordingly.

Above is a short summary of what I have read of the suggestion & feedback part 2. Sorry if I left out anything, but I really tried to summarize everyone's feedback.
    Last edited by Justice711; 05-13-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Hmm maybe we'll wait for the first feedback from the wise one and the developers before continuing with this thread? Most of the veterans have already posted a summary of everything needed so far on the first page of the suggestion thread part 2. Maybe we'll save this thread as a reply after the feedback?
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Precisely, I feel that there are so much content there but where will the developers focus on? I just hope that they will give us what we really want

Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    Precisely, I feel that there are so much content there but where will the developers focus on? I just hope that they will give us what we really want
    Well, then I would say that maybe the choices of canceling armor construction, improved arena awards (already improved on, not something needed now), more methods to earn gems (already so many ways available, too many ways will make gems lose their value), uncrafteble armors to be craftable (change to +version unlock for fusing after crafting normal version) should be changed/removed.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

give it some time to let people vote? if nobody votes for it then it will be redundant as well. I put it up because someone mention it.

hmm.. I just realize I don't know how to edit the poll... lol... do u know how?

@Justice711 Great thread buddy. Hope this gives more feedback to the Wise One and the development team of K&D.
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

give it some time to let people vote? if nobody votes for it then it will be redundant as well. I put it up because someone mention it.

hmm.. I just realize I don't know how to edit the poll... lol... do u know how?
    It's not so much as whether people want to vote or not, but whether or not it's a practical suggestion. Like or example, the arena awards have already been improved, we don't need further improvements yet, when other core problems need to be focused on. Another example would be getting more gems. The fact that there are already ways to earn gems are good enough, we don't want players to get greedy.

Just what I think though.

Anyways there should be an edit poll option? I'm not sure, I've never made a poll before.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

in game trading system - bad idea - tip off balance
    tap once to end battle - for lazy/impatient ppl
    uncraftble being craftable = wicked,sky guardian,stormsorcer will be craftable = result + version... later everyone wearing/has them
    arena reward- already improved
    Knights and Dragons :Ryuugan lvl103 - XBB PVW YHW

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.

its cool that u guys are expressing your opinions.. I got no problems with that.. haha.. I cant find the edit poll button... I kept some slots available just in case people wanted to add other things.. but I don't know how to do it now..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slevinn View Post
    @Justice711 Great thread buddy. Hope this gives more feedback to the Wise One and the development team of K&D.
    thanks dude.. appreciate your approval..

was thinking of how can I contribute more to this forum & thought that this might be interesting. I want to see what everyone think.. cos most people are lazy to type what they think.. hopefully a poll will generate more interest..

its cool that u guys are expressing your opinions.. I got no problems with that.. haha.. I cant find the edit poll button... I kept some slots available just in case people wanted to add other things.. but I don't know how to do it now..lol
    One thing about the poll is that you're eventually going to see the new players/forum members voting for things that give them the easy way out like more gems, faster energy regeneration and easier access to the higher quality armors. That's what I'm hoping Gree wont take into consideration. Another thing is that it lacks detail, which would help Gree better consider the feedback and suggestions people give. On the other hand, I'm supportive of the idea of a poll. You just need to put the right choices for people to vote for. So that people can give Gree a general idea on how to improve.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

thanks dude.. appreciate your approval..

was thinking of how can I contribute more to this forum & thought that this might be interesting. I want to see what everyone think.. cos most people are lazy to type what they think.. hopefully a poll will generate more interest..
    yar, maybe many votes bring results
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

You cannot edit polls
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    It's not so much as whether people want to vote or not, but whether or not it's a practical suggestion. Like or example, the arena awards have already been improved, we don't need further improvements yet, when other core problems need to be focused on. Another example would be getting more gems. The fact that there are already ways to earn gems are good enough, we don't want players to get greedy.

Just what I think though.

Anyways there should be an edit poll option? I'm not sure, I've never made a poll before.
    just 1 thing about the ways to obtain gems, its kinda unbalanced imo, i read many ppl getting 200+ gems, personally i only got 2 gems so far and yes i've clicked the offers many times :/
    maybe a little balance would be right in place

Quote Originally Posted by Ominousz View Post
    just 1 thing about the ways to obtain gems, its kinda unbalanced imo, i read many ppl getting 200+ gems, personally i only got 2 gems so far and yes i've clicked the offers many times :/
    maybe a little balance would be right in place
    Sometimes it can't be helped though. Certain videos are only meant for certain countries.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.