Allies: Do their stats affect yours?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allies: Do their stats affect yours?

Banned
    Post Count

Allies: Do their stats affect yours?

I hate it when people spam me saying, "add me, I'm a strong ally" or "I can help your cause". Infant, from what I've learned it doesn't matter if you are or not. It doesn't matter if your stats are 50 or OVER 9000!! All that happens is when I click accept, I get to bring in 4 more units. Plus, if I add you to my ally list, it will not help take up my cause. It will only take away an opportunity for a good raiding.
    If so, why do people post these comments? Why and I constantly bring spammed with countless Alliance ID's saying, "if you add me, I can help you win"? It's either pure Noobitry or straight up stupidity.

AlSO!! Why would people be so stupid to believe that if they post a message on 20 different people's wall and add their Alliance ID that they will be rewarded $999,999,999 and a sh!t ton of gold??? Come on noobs, get with the program, Gree of all game makers would ever leave room for a CRAZY cheat like this. Lmao.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Those people are most likely 12 years old and don't understand the game.
    I agree that it is only worth having 500 allies to keep your options open for attacking and raiding

Post Count
    I don't see em as much at my level anymore, but I got one a couple months ago. I had to reply to this poor soul.
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Post Count
    i can understand such posts from a level 5 player (novice to say in general). but still this spamming from higher levels? donīt understand why
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Allies only help when their stats are greater than yours.. Less people stronger than you in your rival list.. However the faction delineation did away with this... And also rivals that you don't have that are stronger.. Rule is don't add players with lower stats... Just being facetious... With this reply...

Banned
    Post Count
    lol the thing is that I'm lvl 94 and it's still happening, happened twice this week! And it's not like I have low stats or anything. I think that they are just so broke from all the other WD's that they are praying that this cheat actually works so they don't get kicked from their faction lmao

Post Count
    Post this code on 20 walls actually works.
    Recently the people who were given loads of bonus gold were the ones who posted the correct code. Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankster View Post
    Allies only help when their stats are greater than yours.. Less people stronger than you in your rival list.. However the faction delineation did away with this... And also rivals that you don't have that are stronger.. Rule is don't add players with lower stats... Just being facetious... With this reply...
    i am afraid some wont get the part "facetious" again...
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor GODZ WRAITH's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree there little children trying to fit in.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GODZ WRAITH View Post
    I agree there little children trying to fit in.
    It is supposed to be fun for all ages, maturity levels is a different category....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    i am afraid some wont get the part "facetious" again...
    I have over 2000 allies and I would be a great strong ally add me 867-530-999

Post Count
    Can't add a thing other then 4 additional units if you are at or below 500 allies. After that nope. I had suggested a couple of years ago the allies also boost your stats but I suspect the code is so pooched that would bring it to it's knees.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Post this code 550-528-107 to 25 walls and You will open Easter egg mode + receive 2000 gold

Post Count
    add me and i will protect you
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Im level 204 and I get something like this everyday...

"Hi Everybody!!! Are you all broke and need some money now. Well you came to the right person. Step 1 You need to add 000 000 000 to your allies. Step 2 After step 1 you post this message to at least 15 walls. Step 3 Then you wait about 20 minutes and the game gives you 15000 gold $999,999,999 cash and 100000000000 valor. It's that simple. Enjoy!!!!!"

It only took me five tries to figure out it doesn't work!