This is the reason player(s) should be allowed to boot during the WD event! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is the reason player(s) should be allowed to boot during the WD event!

Lurker
    Post Count

Red face Dropping Members During Events

I think booting during events wouldnt be necessary if Guild leaders have control of the team. Just started my own and don't see why someone would purposly hurt team members. I think only officers and guild leaders being able to declare war would prevent things like this from upsetting you. As far as details, is this the guy that had his personnal information posted for everyone to see because of it? I'm hearing about it down in the 1200 sector. No drama like that here. Just a group of strangers enjoying a highly addictive game. You should let up and do the same.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This game is so much like a ole app game that is still around called age of champions. Lots of money spenders and cry babies. If you have money to waste who cares but if they are going to cry over a game they have more issues than whats wrong with the game experience they have.

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't agree with this, it can get abused by the officers. It's your fault you picked up this @sswipe of a player. Boot him immediately after the war and warn everybody about him

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KLO View Post
    Sounds good in theory. But then leaders could remove someone that is performing well too. Someone that deserves the reward the team gets but is booted before prizes are distributed.

Isn't the real solution that declare war should be a founder/officer ability only? Leave it to the founder to set his officers up with time zone considerations.
    That's not a bad idea...
    Jesus - 614-298-890 (KA)
    Lvl 176- 591.3k A - 596.6k D - 21.9k IPH - 500 Allies

Looking for guilds? Please join us.
    756-470-120

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +10% casualty decrease
    +24 guild member

Banned
    Post Count
    Since this "disgruntled" player scores a decent amount of points, has it not occurred to anyone that he is declaring war because he wants to score as many points as he can?

I don't see how timing is an issue here. Losing battles does not make your guild lose any points. If you're a gem player, all you need to do is find a good target and unleash on him. Doesn't matter if you're 30 minutes late into the fight. As long as you find a good target, 10 minutes of beating him endlessly will yield good points.

All I see him doing is maximising the points for your guild and you're angry over that. Very odd.

Post Count
    I you join a guild where you don't trust the leader then your in the wrong guild. They should have the right to boot you.
    Lol, I had to laugh! Why wld a leader not someone who is performing?

Lurker
    Post Count

Maybe it is not that case

Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post
    Since this "disgruntled" player scores a decent amount of points, has it not occurred to anyone that he is declaring war because he wants to score as many points as he can?

I don't see how timing is an issue here. Losing battles does not make your guild lose any points. If you're a gem player, all you need to do is find a good target and unleash on him. Doesn't matter if you're 30 minutes late into the fight. As long as you find a good target, 10 minutes of beating him endlessly will yield good points.

All I see him doing is maximising the points for your guild and you're angry over that. Very odd.
    As a leader of a guild, I can tolerate if any player who declared war to try to gain points, this will definitely benefited the guild. But if a player declared war and just walk away, it does not heLp in any way (and this is especially true for younger guild where they do not have many players or not having enough active players).
    Roman don't built it's empire by talking, they did it by killing.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

After war warning

Quote Originally Posted by Chups View Post
    I don't agree with this, it can get abused by the officers. It's your fault you picked up this @sswipe of a player. Boot him immediately after the war and warn everybody about him
    I'm pretty sure that's what this thread is about...after-war booting and warning others about him

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Disgruntled player scoring decent amount of points

Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post

If this disgruntled player scored a decent amount of points the guild wouldn't be angry. Also, declaring off timing hurts non gem players and the guild as a whole if it is mostly free players.