Friend Appreciation Thread ! :)

Lets all take a moment to thank all our high leveled friends for helping us reap the boss rewards each week.

I wanna thank (in no particular order)

Freddy
    Dream0d3
    Samuel (when he was playing)
    Sir Nemesis
    Phu Quy
    Oceanhawk (i swear, you and dream0d3 have nemesis EVERY week)
    Ixchel
    Kangaroo knight

And just recently
    Catastrophy and ryuugan

Thanks guys! I wouldn't have any +boss armors without you guys. There's obviously plenty more, but these are the guys I end up using the most.

Great thread idea! :)

Well, um... I don't have any boss armors, but my most helpful friends are:

Whiskeyjack
    Gwendolyn - who has Nemesis this time around

They're not very high level, but heck, 100+ people just delete me. Then again I didn't try my luck on this forum, people seem nicer here. Should I?

I'm only level 47, so I'm following Harvey Guo's advice and not chasing the boss. No point in it yet, really.

Yep all of them and Harvey as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Varza View Post
    Well, um... I don't have any boss armors, but my most helpful friends are:

Whiskeyjack
    Gwendolyn - who has Nemesis this time around

They're not very high level, but heck, 100+ people just delete me. Then again I didn't try my luck on this forum, people seem nicer here. Should I?

I'm only level 47, so I'm following Harvey Guo's advice and not chasing the boss. No point in it yet, really.
    I'm just a lurker that just recently started posting, but I can assure you that this forum is very generous. When I first started, I lurked this forum to find friend codes to add. Adding people around your level now will help you in the future! Heck, I added dream0d3 and oceanhawk when they first started (you know, those levels when you accepted every friend request) and now they are my most valuable friends .

Here's my code XBB-GZN-BXX, I've only had one nemesis armor since the change to dark prince chest, but my knight can help you advance the game.

well , i want to thank all my friends who help me through the boss events especially :
    Blackandblue
    Obasan
    Enique
    Samuel
    Valedan
    Nehufish
    Fireurchin
    Wee boon siong
    Nehu
    Neo
    Lilly
    Bradd
    and so many more , you guys are the best in game , thx a lot for your help all of you .
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Quote Originally Posted by Neomagic View Post
    Lets all take a moment to thank all our high leveled friends for helping us reap the boss rewards each week.

I wanna thank (in no particular order)

Freddy
    Dream0d3
    Samuel (when he was playing)
    Sir Nemesis
    Phu Quy
    Oceanhawk (i swear, you and dream0d3 have nemesis EVERY week)
    Ixchel
    Kangaroo knight

And just recently
    Catastrophy and ryuugan

Thanks guys! I wouldn't have any +boss armors without you guys. There's obviously plenty more, but these are the guys I end up using the most.
    glad i could help, i dun have always nemesis when i have a good armor to counter the boss, especially this current one getting asskicked from my wicked wraith+
    Knights and Dragons :Ryuugan lvl103 - XBB PVW YHW

if u add me send me a pm first so i will know who i need to accept i have always 50 request.

Thanks for the help, and for all the help I could give!