Crime city support

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crime city support

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry Crime city support

I've had numerous problems in game, and have wrote support and never heard a thing. It's been over a month since I wrote them on my first issue and they don't even have the decency to respond. This is a out rage considering I have spent money on both my devices. If they are going to make a game that you spend money on, then you need to hire people to read emails and respond while also fixing the issues. I tested There petty responce email by writing to support on 2 seperate devices, on one I couldn't load battle on the globe icon, and the second complaining about a missing item. They responded about the globe not working (and within 20 min) by saying they didn't support my version and I needed to update it, and just ignored my second email. This proves that if the fault is on them they just act like it never happend, but when it's something they can say is your problem like software they can respond... This is a bunch of crap and I won't stand for it..............

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So also I forgot to add this proves there responce email is a lie

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And another thing, the pagoda pandemonium even has been going on for days, well then why the frick hasn't it shown up on either of my devices like the rest of events do. Now the hit lists event is going on and it's not showing up...... Wrote support about both of them and nothing had been done not once....

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    There is clearly some changeup happening at support - they have reduced their support staff, and there seems to be a policy of not responding to any request unless absolutely necessary. Sorry to say it, but I'd say it's unlikely your situation gets resolved.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count

Angry

I feel for you. I've sent plenty of complaints too and its pissing me off.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is really not totally related to the op thread, but... I don't have permission to start new threads on any board. I can reply to posts, but I can't start a new thread. All I want to do is recruit some people for my syndicate. I started my own, and I don't want to give it up as I've put 200,000,000 of my own money into it.... Any idea how I can start a thread?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Make 10 posts.

There is a syndicate recruitment forum, which is clearly where you need to be for recruitment on syndicate related matters.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    There support is horrible. I sent an inquiry to them on April 15th. They responded to it on May 7th.

Banned
    Post Count
    There support is horrible. I sent an inquiry to them on April 15th. They responded to it on May 7th.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Crime City Support

Well then does anyone have any idea how to get at least the hits list event started? I basically missed the pagoda one and I don't wanna miss this one.... Grrr

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nice stats to Zeemer amazing!

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count

GREE has HORRIBLE customer support. I sent a ticket a little more than a month ago, and they still haven't responded. Come on GREE, if you want to be GREEdy, at least respond the actual customer support tickets.

Best,
    A support-frustrated cc player

Quote Originally Posted by NigJoe View Post
    I've had numerous problems in game, and have wrote support and never heard a thing. It's been over a month since I wrote them on my first issue and they don't even have the decency to respond. This is a out rage considering I have spent money on both my devices. If they are going to make a game that you spend money on, then you need to hire people to read emails and respond while also fixing the issues. I tested There petty responce email by writing to support on 2 seperate devices, on one I couldn't load battle on the globe icon, and the second complaining about a missing item. They responded about the globe not working (and within 20 min) by saying they didn't support my version and I needed to update it, and just ignored my second email. This proves that if the fault is on them they just act like it never happend, but when it's something they can say is your problem like software they can respond... This is a bunch of crap and I won't stand for it..............

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NigJoe View Post
    This is a bunch of crap and I won't stand for it..............

Post Count

receiving stack of gold after being paid

Hello everybody,

This is my first post and i don't know if it's in the right place so please forgive me if it's not.
    Today I paid 18 euros for a stack of 240 piles gold. My credit card is debited and the payment done, but i did not receive my gold in game. I wrote 2 complaints to GREE but this is unacceptable because i wanted to use the gold during the hit list mission.

When I tap to buy again a stack of 240 gold I receive the message that it is already bought but not downloaded in my game. And when i tap ok, nothing happens.

It's annoying. Din anybody else happen to meet the same problem ? how did you solve it ?

I'm playing on Iphone 5, last version of the game.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by infiltrator; 05-13-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @NigJoe:
    Did you update to the latest version in app store??
    If not that is probably your problem!
    Last edited by TenderPlacebo; 05-13-2013 at 04:19 PM.