Just wondering about my Money .. i Have a Newbie Question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just wondering about my Money .. i Have a Newbie Question

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Just wondering about my Money .. i Have a Newbie Question

i just wondering . before i going to sleep , i put all my Money to Bank and then when i woke up my Money Gained a 7k ..

Just Wondering . How my Money gained 7k even im not Playing Crime City , How does it work ??

Sorry 4 my Newbie Question and my Bad English

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    it's not that kind of bank. maybe you forgot to put the money into the bank??

Banned
    Post Count
    Someone attacked you and lost?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    im just checked my NEWS and i found that Someone Attacked me But He/She Lost , and Someone Robbed me and i Lost something like 2k+ Money . but before i Out i have 0 Money

im very sure that before im going to Log out , i put all of my money to Bank

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by awts321 View Post
    im just checked my NEWS and i found that Someone Attacked me But He/She Lost , and Someone Robbed me and i Lost something like 2k+ Money . but before i Out i have 0 Money

im very sure that before im going to Log out , i put all of my money to Bank
    Someone who was carrying money attacked you and lost. If the loser of a fight has money (no matter who started the fight), the winner gets 1/10th of that money (up to $30,000). Thus they attacked you and lost which gave you some money, and then a second person attacked you and won, and took some of the money you just earned.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    oh.. i See now i Know Thanks BigMoney ..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by awts321 View Post
    oh.. i See now i Know Thanks BigMoney ..
    No problem. This is also why I usually bank my money before fighting someone unless my stats crush theirs. I always used to bank my money before fights at low levels, and never pick up cash that rivals dropped until after I killed them 10 times.

Banned
    Post Count
    Just post your name and level before you go to sleep... We will "check" to see if you gain any money tonight ... Trust us

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    No problem. This is also why I usually bank my money before fighting someone unless my stats crush theirs. I always used to bank my money before fights at low levels, and never pick up cash that rivals dropped until after I killed them 10 times.
    You get the money at the moment you win whether you click the icon or not. Its just a symbolic thing, now. That was changed a few months ago because of a glitch in the loot.

#smugreporting
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    It's been a while since I picked a fight and lost. So if I win a fight, don't pick up the money, and lose a fight, I lose some of that money on the ground?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    It's been a while since I picked a fight and lost. So if I win a fight, don't pick up the money, and lose a fight, I lose some of that money on the ground?

Yep, 10%.
    #smugextras

Edit: you shouldn't be banking your cash if you're not losing fights. Or losing fights and cash, but less cash than you'd lose to the bank.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1