To Hit List or Not To Hit List

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Hit List or Not To Hit List

Post Count

To Hit List or Not To Hit List

I've been debating with people on the worth of taking part in the Hit List. I'm a believer that if you're above Level 100, this should be a no brainer that you participate. If MW and KA are any indication, the prizes will be epic.

With that said, I've got a level 91 account and a level 21 account that are boss destroyers. I'm strongly leaning toward not participating in the Hit List at all, because I'd like to get as many bosses in as I can before they become impossible.

Thoughts?
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Well, the current boss offered a huge increase in the top prize. I think the best boss prize attack stat that I remember was the Gold Standard Gun with 2679 Attack, and the Red Dragon is 3535A/3677D. I don't know if they did this because they plan on offering better and better prizes through the other events or what. The syndicate prizes also seem to offer much bigger stats. In my opinion, the boss events probably have the best stat to XP ratio (excluding the building upgrade events like the Chinese Pagoda), and if I were you, I'd probably sit out the Hit List. Or at least wait to see what the prizes are towards the end, since maybe ten 1k items are better than one 3k item, I don't know.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm a camper too. Just sit this one out. It's not worth it!
    This event isn't worth it compared to a boss event. The rewards are similar but with boss events, you can get the rare items and not level up anywhere near as much. This event requires a tonne of energy, stamina and searching for buildings. With boss battles, you don't need to go through all of that... Defeating the boss event from level 1-40, you will only gain 4,300xp in total. With this event, the constant pvp wins increases and will earn you well over 7,000xp with ease. It's a camper's worse nightmare!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes BigMoney, prizes continue to be increasingly better and better. Remember when prizes for the 10 item events were 200/200? Now you can get items 50% better than that for 1 hitting a boss. This is a necessary progression for Gree to keep the income rolling in. Gold spenders will refuse to dump in more cash unless the new items clearly replace the old ones.
    542 074 717 (CC)
    265 551 218 (MW)
    Crime City (as of 5 June 2013):
    Attack: 159941 Defense: 196892
    Mafia members: 500
    IPH: 3.1m
    Level: 198
    Cash spent on game: $0.00

Lurker
    Post Count
    And the pvp wins will also help you with the "hardcore hitman" goal, which will result in even more xp gain. Just steer clear from the hit list event!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amor View Post
    Yes BigMoney, prizes continue to be increasingly better and better. Remember when prizes for the 10 item events were 200/200? Now you can get items 50% better than that for 1 hitting a boss. This is a necessary progression for Gree to keep the income rolling in. Gold spenders will refuse to dump in more cash unless the new items clearly replace the old ones.
    I'm not talking about a gradual progression though, I'm talking about a huge jump. What boss event was the one before this, the punk guy, right? The Mayhem Mobile is 2341A/1970D. The very next boss event car is 3535A/3677D. That's a huge jump. The previous couple of boss events have items whose stats sum to ~4k. This one is over 7k.

If they want to decrease campers, they should have kept boss items where they are (or worse) while offering increasingly better prizes for the XP-intensive events like the Hit List.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Low levels & campers have boss events, guess this is just to balance the equation for high levels who suck at boss events but usually have more energy to spend
    KA - 541-706-222

CC - 381-841-430 (Retired)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    here is my recommendation.

I'm going to hide a piece of paper in a office building, and then you will go ahead and search all over for it.

and the end of the day, if you find it, I shall give you a piece candy.

Now... if that's your idea of "fun", then feel free to play Hit List.

Banned
    Post Count
    Full speed ahead for me

Banned
    Post Count
    This event actually sucks for high level players. Good luck finding a hood with a pawn shop, period. I'm sure there are plenty of level 215 players who insist on keeping their electronics stores, and then not collecting.

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't do this event. It it to try and get campers to move up and spend more gold.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You need to add in it will likely give a bunch of respect 20k or more and usually at some point there are items with extra bonus attached like +10 regen etc. too bad we don't have Devin here in CC.

The rewards get much better the higher you go, the end prize is almost irrelevent.

Likely 20k or more In Stat increases if you finish.
    Crime City 273-630-322 and 317-443-276
    Kingdom Age 488-876-644 and 971-958-815
    Modern War 801-860-998 and 538 208 181
    Calling an illegal immigrant an "Undocumented worker" is the equivalent of calling a drug dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"

Post Count
    How the hell do you trigger this event anyway? I have no goals...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    This event actually sucks for high level players. Good luck finding a hood with a pawn shop, period. I'm sure there are plenty of level 215 players who insist on keeping their electronics stores, and then not collecting.
    It's hard for me to tell because I own some of the low level buildings still, but I believe the buildings you are supposed to rob appear in order on the money buildings menu. Laundromat, pawn shop, etc. are the first few buildings IIRC. They are still (almost?) in order at the point I'm at (souvenir store, electronics store, arcade). It would be easy for a low level person to start, but the number of rivals you need to fight increases by 5 each time, and good luck killing 75, 80, 85, etc. rivals in a row with as much stamina as you had when delis and barber shops were common sights in hoods.

Post Count
    Anyone know if you can complete goals before they show up? Rob everything and see if its a goal?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.