A plea for kindness

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A plea for kindness

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

A plea for kindness

Hey everybody, how about helping each other out this weekend. Please don't collect your low-level buildings, allow them to be Robbed to help each other out. Especially the low level 24 hour buildings for higher level players.

Jakers

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i made mistake by collecting my deli. regretted it right away.

how soon will Gree'd come up with a way to find a budiling using gold???

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I left my houses open for a few people.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm in on this. I'll leave some stuff open

Consistent Contributor Pudgy Pumpkin's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakers View Post
    Hey everybody, how about helping each other out this weekend. Please don't collect your low-level buildings, allow them to be Robbed to help each other out. Especially the low level 24 hour buildings for higher level players.

Jakers
    So I guess you're negatively implying that I'm a tool for having just gone around collecting every pawn shop on my level and the one below?
    I'm retired. Go away.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've just built all low-level buldings, everybody welcome!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudgy Pumpkin View Post
    So I guess you're negatively implying that I'm a tool for having just gone around collecting every pawn shop on my level and the one below?
    LOL. I was thinking about being a **** too (especially because the pawn shops/gas stations/houses/etc seemed to belong to people that haven't played in a couple of days), but I eventually decided I would prefer to conserve my stamina to being a ****. My logic is that if everyone gets a 10k stat boost, it's as if no one did. But I would gladly help out people I knew. I have all of the buildings I've seen on the hit list so far, and would be happy to tell others when those timers come up.

Post Count
    I'm in. Come rob all of my cheap junk.
    Come join my syndicate, the EastSiders
    add code: 419204773

Consistent Contributor Pudgy Pumpkin's Avatar
    Post Count
    You've all put me into the giving mood. I've just built a laundromat, pizza parlor and pawn shop. I won't collect any of them. I wonder how many people skip checking an opponent's stats before robbing.
    I'm retired. Go away.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I left them open but they were quickly robbed.. once I collect them and they regen. Ill leave until they get hit again. Happy hunting
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    it's probably best to post on rival's walls to see if they agree to build something for you and allow you to rob it. the only person I know on the forum that is my lvl, mafia bracket, and can also successfully rob me is Fatherllama. I think I'll give him a PM with my offer.

I'm lv58 with 52k def and 388 mafia. If you see "Methuselah", write on my in-game wall or PM me here and I'll try to help you.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 05-10-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakers View Post
    The game is called Crime City. We're all here to do crime. And you expect us to work together?
    Gunny

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by panty sniffer View Post
    it's probably best to post on rival's walls to see if they agree to build something for you and allow you to rob it. the only person I know on the forum that is my lvl, mafia bracket, and can also successfully rob me is Fatherllama. I think I'll give him a PM with my offer.

I'm lv58 with 52k def and 388 mafia. If you see "Methuselah", write on my in-game wall or PM me here and I'll try to help you.
    I feel like at that level by the time you build a souvenir shop, barber shop, etc. and it produces its first output, you probably could have found 20 people with those buildings to rob in the meantime.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    True. Also me and FL can also beat up about 99/100 peeps on our rival list. Much easier to go searching than for me to help him.

Low lv buildings aren't exactly scarce at lvl 58

Banned
    Post Count
    Any lvl70-71 is welcome to come and rob my Souvenir store,house,pizzaparlor and laundromats. Only downside is I have a pure 76k def.