Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

[Suggestions & Feedback] We'd love to hear what you think! PART 2

Hi,

Different from the first time around, please keep this clean and constructive, short and simple to get your point across. Our developers have taken a real pleasure in hearing the suggestions and feedback that you've all been providing.

We want to help get player feedback and questions to our developers. Please add them here. We値l close the thread in a few days and once we have feedback from our teams we値l create another thread with the replies. We want it to be constructive and concise so we値l focus on the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback.

Method of recording number materials collected would be a nice touch.
    Also some form of communication between players, be that trading/messaging/visiting/gifting etc.
    Record of HP left in numbers instead of bar when clicking on the icons in the HUD.
    Also there seems to be something wrong with friend battles, it takes an unnecessarily long time to process, is that just me and is it fixable?
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

IGN: Keymoe
    Lv.105+ Maxed Out Sky Guardian
    PM for Code.

Deuces.

i would like to :
    -have a honor points system, more in detail i would suggest to let us keep the arena points we earn as honor points, n allow us to purchase some armors with that, example 1basics for 500 pts, 1 uncommon for 1000 or 1500 pts, craftable 50s for 5k pts, super rares from 10k to 50k (there are a lot, so gree might want to fix a correct price depending on their stats), craftable ultra rares from 50k to 150k, wont continue with these examples think u understood what i mean, there are also those great armors like storm sorcerer+ sky guardian+ n wicked wraith+ that could be added for about 1M pts or more, well slowly i think more armors can be added when they are replaced by better ones

-give the +version of the legendary armor for arena black medal
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Lightbulb

To expand on zhy's post, I think there needs to be some kind of special arena 'currency' or material that drops during arena fights, and/or is a tier reward, and/or is awarded according to arena points at the end of an event.

You can do limitless things with such a currency. You can set up a shop to not only buy armors or materials, but exclusive accessories (perhaps even with stats?), or other bonuses that improve the experience without destroying balance, such as: bonus friend hiring (beyond 10/day), bonus armor slots, bonus energy cap, bonus hp regeneration, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by konofo View Post
    To expand on zhy's post, I think there needs to be some kind of special arena 'currency' or material that drops during arena fights, and/or is a tier reward, and/or is awarded according to arena points at the end of an event.

You can do limitless things with such a currency. You can set up a shop to not only buy armors or materials, but exclusive accessories (perhaps even with stats?), or other bonuses that improve the experience without destroying balance, such as: bonus friend hiring (beyond 10/day), bonus armor slots, bonus energy cap, bonus hp regeneration, etc.
    +1, Absolutely brilliant idea. Fascinating way to expand gameplay. I would love an introduction to new currency.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,
    ~ Stay on my friends list by adding the lv. tag to your name or by pming me(and actually making a friend). Both would be pretty cool.

PM for Code.

Deuces.

Lightbulb

I think that armor stats are also due for a massive rebalance.

There should be more correlation between armor rarity and usefulness. It should be impossible for any craftable one-star armor to get +11/12 per level, while a four-star legendary gains as little as +5/5 per level.

It should not be the case that two-star armor from fusions or chests are universally outshined by plus-versions of one-star armor, especially if the plus-version of the two-star armor isn't feasibly available.
    Last edited by konofo; 05-10-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Cool Suggestions for improvement

Hi, to keep things simple, below are the few suggestions to improve the gameplay:

* In the armorsmith, let us see what we can craft while armors are crafting, as well as the number of materials we have for crafting the armor, be it more than 50 or 100 mats, let us see them.

* Tap once to really speed up fast the wave battles, rather than holding onto the fast forward button, and increase the speed up faster than now.

* For enhancing armor, let us tick 1 shot the number of armors we want to use as sacrifice armors to the main equipment, rather than now 1 by 1 choose and maximum of 4 slots per enhance. Let is be we choose and tick tick tick those we want to use and press Confirm to 1 shot enhance them.

* Hope to reduce the time for energy regeneration for Boss fights, maybe to 15mins recharge 1 energy, makes players log in more often to attempt to take down the Boss for each level.

* Make those uncraftable armors "unlock" in our armorsmith once we happen to combine them for the first time. Those dual elements will require eg. 6 sea corals + 6 shiny shards etc. This will interest players to farm around the maps more for the different materials, as well as give us the interest to aim and go for the "+" version of the armors.

* Display Boss HP in digits maybe above the character. Will allow us to decide if we want to use gem to revive or wait for more energy in the next turn.

* Make more items buy-able with Gold, now its only those limited buildings and limited capes just for appearance. Maybe make craft materials, fusion stones, basic armors, hairstyles buy able with gold.

* Besides HP potion, maybe add Energy potions for Boss fights / Arena, which can be bought with gold or chances of map boss dropping them.

* For the fun factor, add in more character designs or changeable armor colors.. Else everybody look the same now.

Thats about it~ Thank you for reading.

Good work, thanks for the efforts and contribution.

As an experienced player, I believe that I can point out many details which need to be improved. I will try to make them simple, some points may also provide with reason.

Friend system:
    1) allow deleting multiple friends by 1 time.
    2) set a wall for preventing spam adding.
    3) allow showing basic details from request: Name, Level, Main knight Armors & stats etc.
    4) new rewards for friends battle, current rewards are too low.

Armors:
    1) transparency the number of material, so that players can see how many material they own.
    2) allow overlapping material to save slots, or make the maximum slots to 80 or 100. (boss rewards may easily make people reach their limits, and for collectors, currently slots are not enough.
    3) allow cancelling crafting process, return the 100% material and 80% or 50% golds.
    4) also make the experience strip transparency (both armors and knights), so that people can easily track the exactly number they need.

Buildings:
    1) add details of information for each level of buildings, not only maximum capacity, also golds earning for each levels.
    2) add new function of building, like producing fusion stones or even gems (in very slow process), allow people choose the option of producing what they currently want (like Training fields can produce 48,000 golds per day, or 2 fusions stones or 1 gem etc.)

Map:
    1) new expansion pack of map, more areas needed, dark prince is done.
    2) allow remove arena etc. npc buildings from the map, no need to keep that.
    3) new expansion, more slots needed.
    4) dynamic way of gold spending, such as release gold store, allow purchasing material and other stuff from store by spending golds, not only accessories.
    5) new NPC needed, can be used to farm material efficiently (not boring snakeskin, no meaning), do doing extra quests.

Chests:
    1) make the probability of gaining each type of armors transparently, let people make their choice.
    2) provide change log for each changing to prevent complaining and disappointment.
    3) improve the enhance chest, add more useful armor and improve the probability of gaining rarest material.
    4) make each level of chests become unique, make sure that you can only gain specific item in specific chests, not in both chests.
    5) make the chest can only open by using KEYS, people need to use gem to buy keys then open the chest, and in this way, people who can get black keys from epic boss can spend several gems to collect 11 keys and open 11 chest by one time.

Fusion:
    1) set strictly principle of fusion, like 3 stars+ 3 stars= at least 3 stars, 1 star+ 1 star = cannot gain 3 stars etc. make these clear.
    2) allow getting +version armor from fusion. Once owned normal version and unlock the +version, should be able to gain +version from fusion, or allow combining two high level normal version armors to gain +version.

Boss:
    1) improve the design of boss armor, current boss armors become much more ugly than before, but nemesis always with good looking, need to design the boss armor has better looking than nemesis.
    2) balance the stats and elements, need to consider release specific elements armor to replaced old poor armors, like spirit/water and fire/wind etc.

Arena:
    1) current reward has been improved, good, but not good enough. 1st and 2nd to 5th need better rewards, especially the 1st, need REAL valuable Legendary armors to stimulate the competition.
    Arena is the final way of people competing each other, thus must make sure that people can gain highest reward from here, otherwise meaningless.
    2) get rid of those hackers, in top 50, more than 80% person with poor armors and low levels, they need to be banned. Arena system needs a good order.
    3) reconsider the matching system, release a new system which fits all range of players.
    4) adjust the energy limit from 5 to 8, that's exactly 2 hours, easy to calculate and equal to the maximum double down number.

Others:
    1) potions are useless for now, need to improve. such as allow healing all knights etc.
    2) more accessories needed. Such as better looking capes, hats, hair styles etc.
    3) rebuild the knight module, especially female, make sure that female with elegant looking, not a big fat body and face....also make armors best fit with female module as well.
    4) improve the operation of game, when fast pressing the game will become lagging and delay, when continuing playing for a while, the game become slow (me use ipad 3), thus generally need to be improved.
    5) give great rewards when finishing all achievements and quests.
    6) open stats for lv100+ players, increase the rewards, not only 1,000 golds......

Hope GREE can consider these factors what I pointed out, thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Harvey Guo Lv150+

~Increase base attack speed

~Remove click to pick-up
    -Gold auto add
    -add Items Found screen @ end of each zone

Most suggestions have already been given by the more experienced players, I'd just want to mention that it'd be great if there was more incentives for a higher leveled player. Maybe not as increase in stats and health but instead at a certain level after 100 they'll have an option to craft a special armor that requires some special materials from a special stage? Or maybe give players who are level 100 and above the choice to have minor accessories that help with normal gameplay like an accessory that gives 50 more attack to knights when killing the event boss or higher chance to drop multiple materials from normal boss monsters like the gorgon. So maybe every 5 or 10 levels a new accessory is unlocked. These kinds of incentives would be great to encourage players over 100 to play on and improve while not directly affecting the pvp portion and making the high leveled players too overpowered.

Furthermore, I do hope that limited edition armors will continue to stay limited edition and that new or lower leveled players won't have such easy access to them. It makes it kind of unfair to the higher leveled players when you see a level 40 with the +version of the armor because gems were spent. Doesn't really seem limited edition anymore. I mean if they manage to get the materials for crafting the +version through killing the boss, then it's completely fine. I hope that maybe a limit can be set maybe on the +version of the armor where only maybe level 70s and above can equip and craft. An even better idea would be to let players who manage to kill the boss more than 55 times craft an even better armor that has maybe 100 to 50 more stats in both attack and defense.

Also, thanks for doing this Wise One! Really appreciate what you and the developers are doing
    Last edited by deathexe; 05-10-2013 at 05:42 PM. Reason: More suggestions
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Boss armors should be rarer than they are, thats where high levels should stand out. Add more 2/3 star armors with balanced stats so that its more about element.

buccaneer & half-dragon are STUPIDLY overpowered. Especially since everyone and their mom has them

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Boss armors should be rarer than they are, thats where high levels should stand out. Add more 2/3 star armors with balanced stats so that its more about element.

buccaneer & half-dragon are STUPIDLY overpowered. Especially since everyone and their mom has them
    True, it's a PITA in the arena and makes it boring as fuuck.
    Whaddup?
    Name's Kimo,

PM for Code.

Deuces.

Expanding on the idea of arena, I feel what guardian cross is doing is great, u got different arena challenge for different levels, like novice lvl 1-50 ( maybe 2 star reward armor ) intermediary lvl 51-80 ( 4 star armor ) expert lvl 81 onwards ( + version of legendary armor ).

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Good work, thanks for the efforts and contribution.

As an experienced player, I believe that I can point out many details which need to be improved. I will try to make them simple, some points may also provide with reason.

Friend system:
    1) allow deleting multiple friends by 1 time.
    2) set a wall for preventing spam adding.
    3) allow showing basic details from request: Name, Level, Main knight Armors & stats etc.
    4) new rewards for friends battle, current rewards are too low.

Armors:
    1) transparency the number of material, so that players can see how many material they own.
    2) allow overlapping material to save slots, or make the maximum slots to 80 or 100. (boss rewards may easily make people reach their limits, and for collectors, currently slots are not enough.
    3) allow cancelling crafting process, return the 100% material and 80% or 50% golds.
    4) also make the experience strip transparency (both armors and knights), so that people can easily track the exactly number they need.

Buildings:
    1) add details of information for each level of buildings, not only maximum capacity, also golds earning for each levels.
    2) add new function of building, like producing fusion stones or even gems (in very slow process), allow people choose the option of producing what they currently want (like Training fields can produce 48,000 golds per day, or 2 fusions stones or 1 gem etc.)

Map:
    1) new expansion pack of map, more areas needed, dark prince is done.
    2) allow remove arena etc. npc buildings from the map, no need to keep that.
    3) new expansion, more slots needed.
    4) dynamic way of gold spending, such as release gold store, allow purchasing material and other stuff from store by spending golds, not only accessories.
    5) new NPC needed, can be used to farm material efficiently (not boring snakeskin, no meaning), do doing extra quests.

Chests:
    1) make the probability of gaining each type of armors transparently, let people make their choice.
    2) provide change log for each changing to prevent complaining and disappointment.
    3) improve the enhance chest, add more useful armor and improve the probability of gaining rarest material.
    4) make each level of chests become unique, make sure that you can only gain specific item in specific chests, not in both chests.
    5) make the chest can only open by using KEYS, people need to use gem to buy keys then open the chest, and in this way, people who can get black keys from epic boss can spend several gems to collect 11 keys and open 11 chest by one time.

Fusion:
    1) set strictly principle of fusion, like 3 stars+ 3 stars= at least 3 stars, 1 star+ 1 star = cannot gain 3 stars etc. make these clear.
    2) allow getting +version armor from fusion. Once owned normal version and unlock the +version, should be able to gain +version from fusion, or allow combining two high level normal version armors to gain +version.

Boss:
    1) improve the design of boss armor, current boss armors become much more ugly than before, but nemesis always with good looking, need to design the boss armor has better looking than nemesis.
    2) balance the stats and elements, need to consider release specific elements armor to replaced old poor armors, like spirit/water and fire/wind etc.

Arena:
    1) current reward has been improved, good, but not good enough. 1st and 2nd to 5th need better rewards, especially the 1st, need REAL valuable Legendary armors to stimulate the competition.
    Arena is the final way of people competing each other, thus must make sure that people can gain highest reward from here, otherwise meaningless.
    2) get rid of those hackers, in top 50, more than 80% person with poor armors and low levels, they need to be banned. Arena system needs a good order.
    3) reconsider the matching system, release a new system which fits all range of players.
    4) adjust the energy limit from 5 to 8, that's exactly 2 hours, easy to calculate and equal to the maximum double down number.

Others:
    1) potions are useless for now, need to improve. such as allow healing all knights etc.
    2) more accessories needed. Such as better looking capes, hats, hair styles etc.
    3) rebuild the knight module, especially female, make sure that female with elegant looking, not a big fat body and face....also make armors best fit with female module as well.
    4) improve the operation of game, when fast pressing the game will become lagging and delay, when continuing playing for a while, the game become slow (me use ipad 3), thus generally need to be improved.
    5) give great rewards when finishing all achievements and quests.
    6) open stats for lv100+ players, increase the rewards, not only 1,000 golds......

Hope GREE can consider these factors what I pointed out, thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Harvey Guo Lv150+
    I feel the suggestions by Harvey make a lot of sense. Hope GREE considers them.
    ISAIAH Lv 100+
    I HAVE NEMESIS THIS WEEK - MAY 23

Mostly everyone has made the main points, especially Harvey on page 1. Short and simple.

-new buildings
    -new ways to spend gold
    - trade system
    -a way to communicate with players
    -a way to earn dpc keys besides the last boss, people use to earn gold keys when that had legendary.
    -new graphic designer for armors. Don't mean to be rude here but the last farie one looked like beekeeper.
    -Exp for crafting armor
    -more expansion
    -more map
    -health potions are useless atm and should be able to be used during fights, like health potions usually do..

I know a lot of these have been pointed out I am simply reappointing to make sure you can realize how many people would enjoy this.

I don't really have any questions except that it would be nice if you gave us heads up on updates/patches being done. It's be nice to atleast know what is in store for this game, it has a ton of potential.
    Last edited by Vigorous; 05-14-2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Add