The Official Feedback, Suggestion and Question Thread! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Official Feedback, Suggestion and Question Thread!

Post Count
    Oh, one more. Please stream line the process for founders to build walls. It takes forever to build a bunch of walls. Thx
    Last edited by mee notyou; 05-13-2013 at 02:26 AM.

BlackOps Guild
    BlackOpsGuild-KA.enjin.com

Battle for Darkhome - 17th Place (we participated in the gem boycott reducing our spending by more than half)
    Battle for Dwarven Mines - 11th Place
    Battle for Blighted Woods - 15th Place
    Battle for Dragon's Roost - 35th Place

We are always looking for new team members to join the family

~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

BlackOps -- 992 690 068
    BlackOps 2 -- 599 056 160

Banned
    Post Count
    Hi everybody,

I just wanted to know, can we expect Kingdom Age on Android Soon ?

Thanks in advance ^^

Post Count
    Thanks folks. There is a lot of great feedback in here. Send over some questions too. We are going to close the thread tomorrow so we can gather some feedback.

Hope you are all doing well in the Battle for Dwarven Mines.

Post Count

gem confirmation

Confirmation to spend gems is obvious, but I'd like to add the ability for the user to turn the confirmation on or off in the settings screen. This will give everyone the ability to turn it off during wars when they spend gems quickly and back on to avoid accidental auto completes.

Post Count
    When is there the correction for damages received from flying units. I sent a ticket over few months back and all I get was an auto reply saying that it has been resolve but the fact was not.
    As when a flying creature attack my player, it doesn't show any damage unlike those land creatures.

Why is my country not having the free gems button working when watching the game ads?
    It use to work like few months back, but it doesn't at all.
    I'm live in Singapore. I know Australia members getting free gems from watching movie everyday.
    So why the difference in Singapore as I'm not the only player living here.

Lurker
    Post Count

Gems

Lower the Price of gems considerbly , if a lot chepper more foks Will buy em and maybe less Will hack and cheet there Way to gems

Post Count

honor points on top of screen

1. There is a space between stamina and points where an honor points indicator can be placed now that there are new honor point based units. Or to the right of gems with energy and stamina shifted to the right.
    2. Increase highest level to 250 or more. More and more players are hitting that level just from completing quests and battles. If no increase then point total counter should keep increasing rather than being stuck so at least there is some sign of continued progress.
    3. Increase gold payout for defeating units during quests especially in hero mode. I am using energy for multiple hits and only getting a few gold. With the addition of guilds and guild donations it is even more important to receive decent amounts of gold for each beast killed. More things requiring gold but the amount of gold awarded has decreased.
    4. Adjust scratcher prizes of units to a player's level or a/d stats. For instance, for players with lvl 150-200 the unit's a/d would be 100/100 minimum. Now I very often get a unit with 18/19 a/d which means I got nothing because I have many more units more powerful just from playing the game.

More to come...

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Great suggestion for sure and I couldn't agree more. You should see a vast improvment in the coming weeks regarding communication and further expanding interaction with everyone here. Things may seem to go slowly at first, but everyone here at GREE values the community and the folks who apreciate the games we offer.Keep the feedback and ideas flowing folks and please remember to keep it constructive!
    Sirius and Gree, thank you. This is a much needed game-focused thread. The responses are reasoned and show how much this game means to the forum membership, and by extension to the players as a whole. I second the points made by "mee notyou" and "The Legend Shall Live On" in particular.Questions: Is there a timeline for the current changes/improvements you mentioned in your post?Are there new directions Gree is planning for Kingdom Age? For all of the Forum games?What plans do the developers currently have? How long for their implementation?What is the proper way to file complaints? How will the customer be notified of the company's actions on said complaint?How does Gree view itself in relation to its customers? Will the forum see an active Moderator? Again, thank you.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It would be great to be able to see the individual points scored for each player in the guild.

Post Count
    How about you make a new building that you can forge your own armour and weapons
    And a mine that produce the ore you need to make it or to be found in quest it can give a boost against the boss attack or PvP

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Award units for individual player guild CP achievement levels. For those scoring 50k cp, 100k, 150k, 250k, 500k, 750k, 1M+.

Lurker
    Post Count

gold and strategy

Since the release of the ltqs everyones stats have increased dramatically. The problem however is it has made gold units worthless in the game. The only purpose gold has now is for upgrading your buildings and donating to your guild. I have maxed out my characters attack and defense playing ltqs I cant buy any units with gold or honor that will increase my character. So maybe either make new gold or honor units that equal what is being awarded during ltqs at a substantial price or buildings I don't know but gold is worthless for me now. The units we can buy are from pre ltq days and are very outdated with there stats. Being able to use gold and a little strategy will bring the fun aspect back to the game. To be required to spend real money to try and build your character with no other option makes people think your only in it for their money. If you can make it where people can have a gold or honor option will help people think there is a challenge to the game other then opening their wallet. Also the defense buildings are pretty much worthless also maybe you could make walls we could build to help boost out defenses. Strategy in the game would help change the aspect of the game and make it more enjoyable other then you buy this unit your stronger. make some ltqs that are free that you can play with gold or honor either that or make it to where you can earn gems doing different task. Give say 5 gems for each building upgrade or for every 50 pvp attacks you get 5 gems something that shows that you can make gems as well as buying them. Just put some fun back in the game by making it challenging not making it feel like well im gonna have to buy gems to stay competitive.

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sirius, More questions: Will the developers/technical support be addressing the issue of timing in the game? Is Gree working on server issues to upgrade for seemless user interface? During all player actiities ingame delays and timing errors are noticable, equating to losses for all. These delays are also affecting the company's bottom line during battles as less gems are expended due to slower turnaround time. Less gems equals less hits, which lessens need to buy more gems. Other issues for the user, ie., tap for gem use and too much is taken, hits on PVE count for gold but it drops the amount when take next action, vaulting credits less than shown, have all surfaced ingame in correlation to the timing errors. I personally experienced the issues on Friday while working with Kristen regarding my spending bonus. During the war there were several instances where hundreds of gems dropped from my account on one refill. Another issue was only getting three hits when I had a full bar. I am a gem user and count my every hit during the cycle to be ready to recharge instantly. I will send a ticket on this to support, but mention it here to pass on as part of your request for ideas and questions. Thank you
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why is there an option to remove the notification in guild chat when someone declares war? Isn't the point to let everyone know who declared? If that person wants to mess with their guild and just deletes it afterwards it sort of defeats the purpose of having the alert. So in short: please make war declarations a permanent system message.

Post Count
    Hey there folks!

I am truly amazed at some of the responses some of you have given. Really great stuff and I can not stress enough how much it is valued and appreciated.

Please note some issues/concerns can only be dealt with in support and not resolved here in the forums. None the less, what has been said is still important to us and has been duly noted.

~Sirius