The Official Feedback, Suggestion and Question Thread! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Feedback, Suggestion and Question Thread!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Allies search

It would be helpful if there was a way to search our allies or alphabetizing the names similar to the upgrade of our units. Thanks.

Lurker
    Post Count
    An option to send pm's to all guild members at once.

Push notification when your guild declares war.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    1. Guild Boss events: same as regular bosses but adapted to guilds. attacks cost gold to the person attacking and rewards gold directly to the guild.
    2. Gem Confirmation.
    3. LTB. limited time buildings. and/or Honor buildings.
    4. Which stats are actually correct? the one on my profile, when people attack me, when people look at my profile when allies look it, when guild members look at it?
    5. Ally search.
    6. Abilitiy to remove Grunts.
    7.Ability to see our weakest Attack unit/weapon/armor brought into battle.
    8.Ability to see our weakest defense unit/weapon/armor brought into battle.
    9. Building output increase as a guild bonus. (see Crime City and Modern War guild Bonuses)
    10. Unit increase Defense/Attack guild bonuses (see Crime City and Modern War guild bonuses)
    11. Guild units? bought with guild money? Didn't think this one through all the way.
    12. New armor and Weapons for gold/honor. (coincides with latest unit update)
    13. Avatar glitches with certain armor for certain hairstlyes (gets all boxy and weird)
    14. Guild white board. A place officers can put messeges that won't get lost in chat and no other guild can see.
    15. Guild Buildings that build using stones. (guild buildings only generate guild money)

Post Count

Auusie1 guild we are coming

guild ltq events more buildings more units honor based building and to let players go in war if they keep declaring war every 5 seconds cheaper gems for more players to really get into this game

Lurker
    Post Count

Guild vs. Guild winning bonus!

Could we have a bonus for winning against another guild. It seems like just point gathering. A suggestion would be energy refill for the the winning guild to fight again without waiting to regenerate.

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Delriokm View Post
    Could we have a bonus for winning against another guild. It seems like just point gathering. A suggestion would be energy refill for the the winning guild to fight again without waiting to regenerate.
    +1 to this. Good idea

And welcome to the Forum!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    Come on Gree please take action with the hackers or if you are there must be some way to show that you are. I really worried about this game surviving if your just sit back and seem to do nothing about this issue.

Why don't you post a weekly list of members you have banned for hacking or cheating up in the forum. Then everyone could see that you are taking action. Surely this would stop some from hacking in the first place. There a lot talk of a lot of gem spenders who played since this game started leaving the game. I sure this is not what want. I don't want this because the game will become dead not enough $$$$ coming into the game. The only ones your have left is few gem spender loads of cheaters and free players.

Come Gree do something about cheaters please no gems spent = No jobs for you and no game for us.
    2nd'ed. Just show you are taking action will restore gamer confidence and help to dispell many of the myths and rumors.

BlackOps Guild
    BlackOpsGuild-KA.enjin.com

Battle for Darkhome - 17th Place (we participated in the gem boycott reducing our spending by more than half)
    Battle for Dwarven Mines - 11th Place
    Battle for Blighted Woods - 15th Place
    Battle for Dragon's Roost - 35th Place

We are always looking for new team members to join the family

~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

BlackOps -- 992 690 068
    BlackOps 2 -- 599 056 160

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Delriokm View Post
    A great idea. +2 for me

BlackOps Guild

Battle for Darkhome - 17th Place (we participated in the gem boycott reducing our spending by more than half)

~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

BlackOps -- 992 690 068

Post Count
    Sirius, your presence is most welcome. I hope this is a sign of a change in the way Gree perceives customer support and CRM.

Ideas (no particular order):

(1) Better response time to tickets, a way to elevate tickets to management, and a way to get forum moderator's (yourself) assistance with tickets

(2) Confirmation button for gem purchases has been beat to death, but for a reason. We need it. That is for everything from instant finishing buildings to refilling energy and stamina.

(3) on the same note, can we have a confirmation button for mega attacks. I have some fat fingers and the attack and mega attack are way too close on the small iPhone screen.

(4) We either need a refresh button in the guild chat or it needs to automatically update. It would also be great if you you could put a link to the guild chat on the war shield menu tabs so we don't have to switch back and forth as often.

(5) This is the only game I can think of were higher levels are penalized (earn less points in war, harder boss events etc). Is there a way to balance this?

(6) Many of the guilds have websites. On the Guild menu 'Info' page, there is a fillable box 'Description'. It is petty but could you give us another fillable box under it for 'Guild Website' please? It would allow us to enter more pertinent data in the description box.

(7) Please list all allies in alphabetical order. Also, the ability to get rid of grunts on our own would be great.

(8)LTQs are getting ridiculously expensive. By all means, make your money, but 1.5 'mountains of gems' at a minimum is pretty absurd.

(9) Please DO NOT start selling Honor Points. It is nice having to work hard to earn something as well as right now, we can spot hackers. Once the Honor points are for sale, the doubt (or plausible deniability) enters the picture.

(10) Countdown clock for guild events

(11) Winners list published within 72 hours of war completions (max)

(12) Guild bonus ideas: Right now all guild bonuses are earned through gold (coins) paid. It would be really awesome to include more guild events and guild bonuses that are earned through other than money donations. Example: Rather than paying for bonuses with cash, there can be a new series of guild bonuses that are earned with ‘Proficiency Credits’. For each member of a guild that completes the regular mode of an LTQ, you get 2 credits; 5 for each member who completes Heroic mode; 3 credits for completing box events or other LTQs that don’t have a Heroic round. This would encourage spending to complete LTQs and would ideally be harder to hack since it is not a personal account credit - thus more fairness. New guild bonus ideas are ('up to' meaning still divided into five levels of a bonus with cited number being the 5/5 bonus): Up to a 10% bonus for both attack and defense separately for each of the four unit categories, up to an extra 10% money earned from money buildings, up to an extra 5 honor points earned per kill / attack / raid. You can even get creative with things such as extremely hard to earn bonuses such as 'preemptive strike' (guild gets an extra minute at the start of a battle or guild LTQ to attack the opponent), 'Shield of Bones' (a level two wall automatically is erected with 15 minutes remaining in a battle during wars), or 'Holy Shield' (the Guild Guardian has a 25% chance of being resurrected immediately after being killed during a battle during wars or guild LTQs) {please forgive the cheesy names; you get the idea though}

(13) Guild quest ideas: Currently, all LTQs are individually completed. It would be awesome to have a guild LTQs - Boss events, box openings, and beast kill LTQs. Boss events would be easier to have a more generic screen much like taking down and opponent wall during guild wars where it shows the depleting total health. Furthermore, There should be maybe three new special, guild quest only maps in which the beasts apear but again, any member of the team can kill them and their health bars appear real time for guild members (so teams can tag team hard-to-kill beasts vice each have their own to kill in individual game play). This can be done to win two or three units vice many and/or can also be done to award stat points, honor points, or ‘Proficiency Credits (as mentioned in the above guild bonus idea)’ towards the aforementioned guild bonuses, etc. This will help bring guilds together and add a new element of game play.

(14) Guild Kingdom: Haven't really thought this one through and don't know the practicality of it, but it would be cool to have a guild kingdom with special guild buildings. Whatever the guild buildings are 'bought' with should be something unique and server controlled (like the aforementioned Proficiency Credits) vice game money to prevent hacking. The Founder, Officers, and guild members will each have unique permissions and functions within the kingdom (thus actually making it worthwhile and an honor to be an Officer). Each building should take a long time to build / upgrade and while it is building, each guild members can pay into it to speed it up (coins reduce by xx minutes, gems by xx hours type of thing). This is a unique way to add guild bonuses, erect guild castles / walls, or earn guild only units / equipment. Buildings can also function as a store type effect - once a building is built, a guild can 'purchase' a health refill, energy refill, or reconstruct a wall during an LTQ / battle. Guild members can earn some sort of guild credit every day they go to the kingdom to encourage player activity (much how you get 25 coins for visiting an ally). Furthermore, guilds will be able to raid each others guild kingdoms; though this should have minimal consequence to still allow small quilds to grow without being bullied out of the game.

Sorry for the scatterbrained thoughts and any typos. I am writing this at 3:30 am. Hope you enjoy the ideas. I look forward to some new and better things from Gree.

Again, welcome.
    Respectfully~
    Last edited by mee notyou; 05-12-2013 at 04:46 PM.

BlackOps Guild

~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

BlackOps -- 992 690 068

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mee notyou View Post
    A great idea. +2 for me
    I agree. Great idea.

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh, I forgot PLEASE add battle place rankings into the Guild list section!

Lurker
    Post Count

Suggestion for KA

1. Show a gild rank in gild informations

2. Too long time to upgrade vault.

3. New units' skin.

4. Defend buildings are not helpful.

5. Search systems. For example, when I get items or units, I try t find these to know a/d.

6. Contact announcements in the game.

7. Skills reset.

6. critical system (by skills or some LTD question items

7. cease-fire system. For example, similar a/d palyers fight each other (it happen to me and I wanted to stop it)

8.Boss monster events. Players or a gild kill powerful monster together. (limited quest or make new play systems. When people join boss monster kill room, they need to kill the monster limited time.)

If I need more I will write more.
    Thx for the great game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by byc307 View Post
    7. cease-fire system. For example, similar a/d palyers fight each other (it happen to me and I wanted to stop it)
    It's the game. Don't cry about that. It is a combat based game. If you don't like it, go play my daughters Barbie game~

BlackOps Guild

~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

BlackOps -- 992 690 068

Lurker
    Post Count
    You shouldn't get penalized for gaining levels. The level cap should be increased as well. Actually it should be very hard to level up and ther should be benefits for higher levels for eg more buildings better units etc.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Theplaya22 View Post
    You shouldn't get penalized for gaining levels. The level cap should be increased as well. Actually it should be very hard to level up and ther should be benefits for higher levels for eg more buildings better units etc.
    I agree. Lower level players benefit in Boss Events, Maps, and the Guild Wars (easier for them to get high scoring points). The higher the level you are just hinders you. There should be rewards, and benefits for leveling up, not being penalized. This is the first game I have ever heard of where everyone talks about how they wished they didn't level up so fast, and then try to stop (and stop spending money because they have to stop doing the events to keep from leveling).