The Official Feedback, Suggestion and Question Thread!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Feedback, Suggestion and Question Thread!

Post Count

The Official Feedback, Suggestion and Question Thread!

Greetings folks!

As you might have seen from the title, we are wanting your help with getting feedback, questions and suggestions any of you might have for our developers. So feel free to post them here!

Please keep your responses constructive, on topic and concise as we will be choosing from the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback that we see.

We will be locking the thread after gathering a few days of feedback and once we do, we will be creating a new topic with the responses striaght from the developers.

~Sirius

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Please answer and resolve tickets instead of closing them after 9 days with an automated response, especially when they involve missing gems.

Banned
    Post Count
    Guild quests, and guild buildings would be great!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Give us count down timers or at least post start times in a forum for events. Especially the big ones like guild wars.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with this. Some of my tickets have been open for over a month and all it was is a simple question. The response I get is the ticket is closed and a resolution on the works but o response to a very simple question. Doubly frustrating when we wait for so long to get a response the. When we do finally hear back its a form letter with no response which clearly indicates that the initial email was never read. Poor poor perceptions are made from little things like that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -OP- View Post
    Give us count down timers or at least post start times in a forum for events. Especially the big ones like guild wars.
    I second this yes please.

Post Count
    Come on Gree please take action with the hackers or if you are there must be some way to show that you are. I really worried about this game surviving if your just sit back and seem to do nothing about this issue.

Why don't you post a weekly list of members you have banned for hacking or cheating up in the forum. Then everyone could see that you are taking action. Surely this would stop some from hacking in the first place. There a lot talk of a lot of gem spenders who played since this game started leaving the game. I sure this is not what want. I don't want this because the game will become dead not enough $$$$ coming into the game. The only ones your have left is few gem spender loads of cheaters and free players.

Come Gree do something about cheaters please no gems spent = No jobs for you and no game for us.
    Last edited by Totalwar; 05-11-2013 at 01:15 AM.

Post Count
    Please can we have more feed back from you when guild war going to start. In the first guild war the feed back was great we had the winning list the same day. The last guild war took 3 to 4 days to post the winners list. The guild war we on now no one posted the rewards list or even told the guild war started.
    Last edited by Totalwar; 05-11-2013 at 01:02 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Guild quests, and guild buildings would be great!!
    New buildings would be great too... Possibly one built with honor?

Post Count
    Have a confirmation button for any gem usage.
    Don't disable the Tapjoy when a gem sale is on-going (have separate screens).
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count

You asked.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings folks!

As you might have seen from the title, we are wanting your help with getting feedback,...
    I like the recent LTQ's that have been boosting the stats nicely. While it is getting really hard and time consuming for the heroic modes, the normal modes seem to be giving good weapons and armor, though it is up and down on units (one had very, very low units -- barring two or three -- for the whole normal quest). I liked the last LTQ for the gold payout, but again, the previous LTQs for this round of events were a little too light for the energy and time put in.

I know there is a point of making money from the game as it is a business, some things should be attainable and reachable for less money spent if the person does some hard-core time committment.

With the release of higher gold costing units, larger vaults, LTQs would be great rewards for gold for players. Soon it will be a turn off and a let down for the gold units released, due to the HUGE cost but no more efficient way of getting the gold.

The boss events are still a bit of a down point for me - Once you reach level 100, there's a common consensus that it's time to open your wallet if you want to get anywhere. I didn't really believe it until I went past level 100. Now it's in my face.

Truthfully, with gold hits on the boss being as high as they are when you get to level 100 and above, it also leads back to my first point of having better ways of winning gold. But back to my point of the boss events - reward your players who have put in a lot of time and some (or a lot of) money (or the free players who have put in tremendous time) by not making the bosses have exceedingly higher and higher, and ridiculous amounts of life. Thus making it a near insurmountable barrier to do well in the boss event for most. I think it's great that there are many bonuses happening for health regeneration for these events and the guild wars. However, even getting most of those bonuses are far-fetched more often than not unless a ton of money is spent on the game. [Don't worry; not fighting against having to pay for a game or pay to play.... I'll make that more clear later]

A simple resolution to this could be making boost buildings count in your attacks on bosses. My "X" attack against a boss with a gold hit should take off "X" based off of my current statistics. I worked very long and very hard to get them. So at the very least don't make my "X" statistics take off "X / 2" from the boss. Or do that but for the free hit. Or make the life a lot less, but a lot more bosses to defeat.

Again, thanks for adding units to the boss events at 5, 10, 15, 20, etc.

I think some of the units won and the mobs fought had some amusing names. Glad you guys are having some fun with that. I still would like to know who "Scott" is...

On the Guild Wars, please do something about the points awarded. The 210 point gap per hit I experience is just kind of out there (example: 205 points, then 420 points hitting the same person right after, then 300, then 250, then 430). Also, in the next several months, you're going to have more and more of a situation with people getting higher in level, and leveling off on points because of the gaps in levels of the players closing. I.e., the system for awarding points is going to have to change if you want to keep the light money spenders, spending money on the wars.

To come full circle back to the LTQs, I have to add that I like how the experience gained was noticeably less than before. If that could be kept in, please do so.
    On money being spent on the game - I spend money on it. I know a lot of people spend a lot more than me. I personally feel that it is right to support a game, even if it is free to play, to show my appreciation for the work being put into it.

...questions...
    Who are you? No offense, but it is your first post.

What is currently being done about the hackers? While it is frowned upon to discuss this subject in the forum, 30 - 45% of the postings are people expressing upset, concern, requests about them.

Who is "Scott" from the team the mobs and units were named after?

Is there going to be someone dedicated to the forum itself? Or at least on a 15 - 20 hour schedule?

Will there be a level cap increase soon?

... and suggestions any of you might have for our developers. So feel free to post them here!
    Add more gold buildings.

Add gem usage confirmation. Hate it really badly when I accidentally finish an upgrade, or "buy" and ally.

During guild wars (and hopefully soon-to-be-incorporated alternate, additional Guild events) get rid of those guilds that hackers, or have used hacking. Not cool to see them still on the leader boards even in the current event.

Add additional Guild events. I made a separate thread/pole suggestion this idea which closed an hour ago.

Give advance notice of when the next Guild War/Event will happen. Even a 12 hour notice will be seen (or able to be seen) by everyone if they take a look at the forum.

STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE FORUM. Can't stress that enough. People like to talk with CJ. Or others. There is absolutely nothing more that causes upset than not hearing back on questions, concerns, feedback, or the like. Heck, make it "Feedback Friday" or "Suggestion Sunday" or "What's Up Wednesday?" or "Thoughts From Players Thursdays" (yes, cheesy, but they have certain rings to them...)

Stay in touch with the players. And the forum. Don't make it a rare thing to have someone from The Company talk with us.

Communicate with us more often and make it normal and routine.

That's all for now. Thanks for asking and reading!
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Post Count
    A confirmation screen that pop out after you click the usage if gems.
    Example - upgrading of building immediately
    Upgrading of your vault immediately
    Those that required huge amount of gems have to open another confirmation screen to confirm your spending of gems.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A way to private message a guild member other than putting on their wall that everyone can read.

Notice with a time for start of war event.

X2 for guild quests, group missions, guild buildings members can build for units or boost.

Officer tiers with founder ability to assign named roles and functionality. For example, my officer can be named "recruiter" and I can assign member invite and member kick ability to that officer, but my "building official" can be assigned ability to do upgrades and build walls.

Founder ability do conduct a "background check" when inviting members. Member is put on a temporary status and gree can tell us if the account is real by submitting name and it clearing in game. Guilds with 100% cleared status qualify for war events and guild rewards, ones who don't follow the process cannot be matched up during the event or join the war effort.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Legend_Shall_Live_On View Post

STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE FORUM. Can't stress that enough. People like to talk with CJ. Or others. There is absolutely nothing more that causes upset than not hearing back on questions, concerns, feedback, or the like. Heck, make it "Feedback Friday" or "Suggestion Sunday" or "What's Up Wednesday?" or "Thoughts From Players Thursdays" (yes, cheesy, but they have certain rings to them...)

Stay in touch with the players. And the forum. Don't make it a rare thing to have someone from The Company talk with us.

Communicate with us more often and make it normal and routine.

That's all for now. Thanks for asking and reading!
    Great suggestion for sure and I couldn't agree more. You should see a vast improvment in the coming weeks regarding communication and further expanding interaction with everyone here.

Things may seem to go slowly at first, but everyone here at GREE values the community and the folks who apreciate the games we offer.

Keep the feedback and ideas flowing folks and please remember to keep it constructive!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Short and sweet;

1. Gem usage confirmation - I can't count the number of people I alone know who accidentally wasted over 1,000 gems recently with the new vault upgrades. Some of them get them back, although not all of them in most cases, and it takes 1-2 weeks before hearing back.

2. Leading on from point 1, decrease support times, they are excessive by an companies standards

3. Hackers - deal with hackers, this should really be done pro-actively as it falls within GREE's policies, but at the very least take action when individuals and guilds are reported

4. Forum interaction - has already been mentioned, good to hear that this might improve soon

My .02

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428